Duckduckgo, The Prism-Proof Search Engine That The Nsa Just Can’T Track

Here we go....

Running guns to the cartel in Mexico under fast and furious. 

Gun running in Benghazi and then killing witnesses... 

Supplying millions of dollars and arms to terrorists in syria... 

NSA Spy network recording every digital conversation in America

DEA Raids on medical dispensaries increased more than under Bush! 

Droning innocent 3rd world children and woman accross the planet because he can

Running torture operations in GITMO, Hasn't shut down GITMO

Hasn't ended any wars!  Iraq and Afghanistan still rage on today!  Only now instead of troops Mercenaries/contractors run the show

started a war in Libya and destroyed a sovereign country because Ghadaffi was going off the petro dollar

Starting a new war in Syria and funding isllamic exteremists

Hasn't kept 1 campaign promise.. Promised more transperancy in government.  Promised to protect whistleblowers.  promised to protect MMJ states

Bradley Manning rots in prison for whistleblowing

GOV. promises to go after Snowden for whistleblowing

Spends hundreds of millions on all of his vacations but blames the sequester. 

IRS targeting political parties and religious groups

IRS squandering tax payer money

Monsanto given legal immunity under Obama

FDA and USDA members apointed by obama are former Monsanto employees who give preferential treatment to Monsanto

Droned 16 year old american citizen because he had the wrong father

SIgned NDAA, and National resource authorization act

Shot story is... I dont care if bush started these programs or any other president.  BO is in charge and has continued the same path as bush but accelerated it. 

Celiach your a smart person I can tell.  You just need to think for yourself and realize OBAMA =BUSH!  Obama has been in office now going on 5 years and nothing's changed.  Why can't you Obama apologists get that trough your thick skull.  Don't keep making excuses for this con man in the white house.

Nononononono. Thinking for yourself has nothing to do with parroting tinfoil hat talking points.

Edited by GregS

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i am a Vet so i hope it does help all the Vets i go the the VA and they seam to do a good job if all you want are Pills they will send them to you in the mail even if you don't need or want them and the cost is $8 dollars per  30 days scrip 

all you have to do is take them and go pee for them if they call you because a lot of vets end up selling their pills to pay the rent and if they get busted by Leo they will be in a lot of trouble it's all most as bad as selling Marijuana to a under cover Leo

If your friend got their hours cut because of Obamacare....well, it doesn't start until 2014...sounds like they just work for a prick that doesn't want to give them insurance.  I don't think it's any president's fault if you have a prick for a boss.

Yea and wait till you see how many prick bosses there really are out there. It was not A friend it was MANY people. 95% of the company.  And there are more companies already starting to do the same thing.

Edited by ozzrokk

I work for a small company and have seen our insurance premiums go up at least 10% a year for the last 2 years ,because according to our  insurance broker,was a direct result of the insurance company's gearing up for obama care and passing down the cost.

I hope the program works, but what are the chances if the government is involved.

I work for a small company and have seen our insurance premiums go up at least 10% a year for the last 2 years ,because according to our  insurance broker,was a direct result of the insurance company's gearing up for obama care and passing down the cost.

I hope the program works, but what are the chances if the government is involved.

i agree when the Government gets involved things  get messed up 

they do make nice looking coin's 

In a report sure to embolden those opposed to Walmart’s (NYSE:WMT) business practices, many of Walmart’s U.S. stores have only hired temporary workers in recent months, the first time it has done so outside of the holiday shopping season. Company spokesman David Tovar explained that the new hiring policy is not a cost-cutting move and is to ensure that “we are staffed appropriately.”

Yea and wait till you see how many prick bosses there really are out there. It was not A friend it was MANY people. 95% of the company.  And there are more companies already starting to do the same thing.

In a report sure to embolden those opposed to Walmart’s (NYSE:WMT) business practices, many of Walmart’s U.S. stores have only hired temporary workers in recent months, the first time it has done so outside of the holiday shopping season. Company spokesman David Tovar explained that the new hiring policy is not a cost-cutting move and is to ensure that “we are staffed appropriately.”

Everyone realizes that if the government is screwed up, it's our fault for letting idiots take it over, right?

We've been electing people that think government is a problem for over 30 years and they made government the problem.  It's time to start making the government work for us.

A lot of what people are citing as proof that Obamacare is bad are the same people that are writing stuff like this:

http://mtstandard.com/news/opinion/pot-more-dangerous-than-you-know/article_9b55563c-d621-11e2-82fd-001a4bcf887a.html

This is the socially conservative right spreading more lies and propaganda.  At least everyone here knows enough about this subject to understand it's propaganda.  I wish the same was true for Obamacare.  If more people understood it, there would be less opposition to it.

I keep hearing the right using the same arguments they used against Medicare back in the 1960s.  Anyone remember Reagan going around the country saying the communists were going to take over the US because we were giving healthcare to old people and the disabled?  Anyone here on disability that really wants to give up their Medicare?  Anyone here turn communist because they received Medicare?

I think we should wait and see what happens instead of speculating.  

BTW, I heard that story about the insurance agent saying the premiums were going up because of the ACA.  If it did happen, and I'm not saying it didn't, I honestly believe it's just another person opposed to it that will do anything they can to convince others that it's not going to work.

I know at least three people that have insurance now that didn't have it before because of the ACA, and it hasn't even been fully implemented yet.  Some states are already declaring that they've saved money because of the program. (California & New York)

Our republican congress is fighting it anyway, and we might not even get the ACA in Michigan.  Everyone will be covered in the states around us and there will still be a large uninsured population in Michigan.  Maybe by then people will start to understand that it was just a propaganda campaign, put on by the same people putting on the anti-marijuana propaganda campaign.

Thats the same as the V.A Lol 

if anyone wants to go to the V/A and spend the day with the sick as i have done you can here how the V.A takes care of the Vet's 

the last time i was their to get two new Hip's and the Doc said i would be able to get them and would need to say their 2 days then go home

i said then what happens when i am  home alone who will get me up and cook my food

no one