Peanutbutters Oil

bobandtorey

My name is Gersh .  I have dedicated my life to creating the best topical pain relief remedy in the world.  It is an all natural combination of essential oils and herbs, has no side effects, and provides non-psychotropic pain relief for the person.  We feel that this should be available to all.  This does not mask the pain.  This helps to heal the pain.

We are trying to promote the healing power of cannabis as medicine but are still facing resistance for the ridiculous propaganda war against the most medicinal plant in the world.

What we are offering here to purchase is a base mixture of oils that when infused with cannabis creates a healing sensation like no other.  All types of pain almost instantly disappears when it is applied.  It is almost too good to be true....but it is true.

http://www.peanutbuttersoil.com/About.html

It's good to see he now has warnings posted. Very responsble.

Warning for Peanut Butters Topical oil:

1. It does NOT contain any peanuts.

2. As with any herbal preparation, consult with a doctor before using it while pregnant. This may accelerate early labor.

3. This produce contains essential oil of Cleary Sage. Persons with epilepsy should avoid it. If you have this condition and wish to try it, please contact us for a special batch without this oil.

4. If you have ANY known allergies, please be very careful.

Say what you want. I can just SMELL it and it makes the pukes go away. Also normal headaches. Who cares whats in it? Even if you just THINK it works and it gives relief,whats the problem? I have friends that use DMSO topically. Some say it works,some not. I use horse liniment for sore muscles,that works too.

He has posted all of the ingredients in here before, I have them some where, this site has them some where, I think it works, he makes it so it is legal to ship and the people add their own mm to it, Ive used it on my mom and dad, I wish it would help my ole lady with her migrains!

Its actualy pretty smart in my mind to keep it mm free so he can mail it to you legaly!

Peace

He has posted all of the ingredients in here before, I have them some where, this site has them some where, I think it works, he makes it so it is legal to ship and the people add their own mm to it, Ive used it on my mom and dad, I wish it would help my ole lady with her migrains!

Its actualy pretty smart in my mind to keep it mm free so he can mail it to you legaly!

Peace

Yes i agree Jim that was a smart move by him

As Jim said...

My Grandfather used the oil on a dermatitis that was so itchy it was driving him mad.  It covered his elbows, knees, and butt. He had the condition for 10 years and doctors could not control the discomfort.  PB gave me a bottle of the oil.  Not only was it the first and only thing that stop the itching, it stopped the breakouts.  It changed his life.

My grandfather, amazed, told his doctor about the oil and what the ingredients were.  The doctor said it was a coincidence.