Has Anyone Heard That You Cannot Grow In The City Of Roseville

hummous

seems obvious that cities are listening to their residents, common sense is common in some areas and not in others maybe. Dispensaries could be a great way for those needing only small amounts of medicine occasionally, for everyone to gain new genetics, discuss pending cases, and keep each other safe.

You are right they are around but what keeps them open and Leo out is beyond me i guess

seems obvious that cities are listening to their residents, common sense is common in some areas and not in others maybe. Dispensaries could be a great way for those needing only small amounts of medicine occasionally, for everyone to gain new genetics, discuss pending cases, and keep each other safe.

Thanks 

i don't think anyone with great genetics our going to give them up for any amount of $$ as with me i have some of the best seeds anyone could have and no one else has them or can buy them from a seed bank

Back before the Law i knew someone that would sell one clone for $10,000 today he would not sell it for no amount of money and today has the best Cannabis i have ever saw or use

his genetics came from his fathers father many years ago and when i start my grow again it will be with his genetics but my seeds and i will shake and heal the world with it soon

Peace from the front

Bob And Torey

They are left open because they dont have pot leafs and neon signs. Most of the ones i know of, look just like any other business around. They more than likely have arrangments with the city there operating in and pay for it. I havent heard of charges against a detroit dispensary in awhile, or any for that matter, but im not exactly current on whats been going on around the state.

I personally had a cop freak out saying the AG and DA won't let him raid a certain dispensary he already has a buy bust on. he says that in the next 2 weeks something will change that will let him go after them.... I keep holding my breath for a good sect 8 opinion or good news from BLUEWATER appeal (9 months old, 2 or 3 since consolidation) how can they get around Judge Lane's ex post arguement

You are right they are around but what keeps them open and Leo out is beyond me i guess

I personally had a cop freak out saying the AG and DA won't let him raid a certain dispensary he already has a buy bust on. he says that in the next 2 weeks something will change that will let him go after them.... I keep holding my breath for a good sect 8 opinion or good news from BLUEWATER appeal (9 months old, 2 or 3 since consolidation) how can they get around Judge Lane's ex post arguement