Patient And Caregiver, How Many Plants Can I Have? 12 Or 24

damnhot28

answer depends if you are a caregiver who is allowed to have the plants.

also if you are a patient who is allowed to have plants.

in fact, you can be a caregiver and have 5 patients, and have a caregiver

and you can NOT LEGALLY HAVE ANY PLANTS.

see how that works? read the law.

I didnt understand your question, you said your a pt and a c.g, are you a c.g to another pt or are you a pt with grow rights? this subject is asked on a weekly and some times daily basis, so people get a lil bit annoyed, when you did all the paper work to get your card you should have read it all, you would be answering your own question!

a pt with grow rights can grow 12 plants

a pt/c.g with 1 pt can grow 24 plants

a pt with a c.g but maintains grw rights can grow 12 plants

Im a pt/cg with a c.g  so I can grow my pt's 12 plants and my c.g has my grow rights of 12 plants,  and I can have 2.5 dried usable mm for me and 2.5 drie usable for my pt, and my pt can have 2.5 usable, my c.g can have 2.5 usable for me set aside in his possesion,

I hope that helped more than confused you!

welcome to the site!

Peace

So your Patient card says you are NOT allowed to possess plants?

You are a CG and that card says you are allowed to possess plants?

Wild...Thee entire Michigan could be connected if that is the case 

I didnt understand your question, you said your a pt and a c.g, are you a c.g to another pt or are you a pt with grow rights? this subject is asked on a weekly and some times daily basis, so people get a lil bit annoyed, when you did all the paper work to get your card you should have read it all, you would be answering your own question!

a pt with grow rights can grow 12 plants

a pt/c.g with 1 pt can grow 24 plants

a pt with a c.g but maintains grw rights can grow 12 plants

Im a pt/cg with a c.g  so I can grow my pt's 12 plants and my c.g has my grow rights of 12 plants,  and I can have 2.5 dried usable mm for me and 2.5 drie usable for my pt, and my pt can have 2.5 usable, my c.g can have 2.5 usable for me set aside in his possesion,

I hope that helped more than confused you!

welcome to the site!

Peace

Edited by MiMedical

So your Patient card says you are NOT allowed to possess plants?

You are a CG and that card says you are allowed to possess plants?

Wild...Thee entire Michigan could be connected if that is the case 

Yes, im a pt and my pt card says I dont posses plants, and I have a c.g on the back of that card.

yes I am also a c.g, so I have a c.g card with my pt on the back!  and most def the whole state could be connected from c.g/pt to pt/c.g!

Does any one know the law?

Peace

If you are saying that you are a caregiver and a patient its 12 plants per patient your assigned to via the states registry plus being a patient yourself 12 as well and all of your clones count as 1 plant each.

Are you telling me or asking me?

Im a pt with no grow rights for myself, my c.g has my grow rights.

Im also a c.g with my pt's grow rights, im only allowed 12 plants in any form, im allowed my 2.5 from my c.g and im allowed to hold 2.5 for my pt and my pt can have 2.5 (my pt is my lady we live together)

That is how I do it, and it has worked real well for me!

Peace

I have maintained a similar registry since the beginning. It's the most sensible type for a patient who wishes to grow, but has no supply, or maybe needs plants/seeds we make to begin their pursuit of health and happiness. Although I have no cg registered to me currently, I recently had a patient of mine become a caregiver for other patients. Any of these registrants are ideal for me and I welcome any newbie to send me a message of interest.

I only know what the application says on the "Application Form", So I suppose it isn't the "law" but it states...

Plant possession will default to the applicant/patient if neither or both boxes are checked in section C

[section C] person allowed to possess patient's marihuana plants:

[select only one} Applicant/patient  <-------OR------> Primary caregiver.

I was just confused there for a second, I wasn't sure how someone could go about this in one Dr visit. 

Yes, im a pt and my pt card says I dont posses plants, and I have a c.g on the back of that card.

yes I am also a c.g, so I have a c.g card with my pt on the back!  and most def the whole state could be connected from c.g/pt to pt/c.g!

Does any one know the law?

Peace

I only know what the application says on the "Application Form", So I suppose it isn't the "law" but it states...

Plant possession will default to the applicant/patient if neither or both boxes are checked in section C

[section C] person allowed to possess patient's marihuana plants:

[select only one} Applicant/patient  <-------OR------> Primary caregiver.

I was just confused there for a second, I wasn't sure how someone could go about this in one Dr visit. 

Ok. now you know you dont need a dr to aprove you as a c.g right!  I only needed my dr. for my pt card, I needed my pt to make me a c.g!

Peace