To West Michigan Caregivers

court decisions say what you are asking is not legal.  what is the legal way?  acquire from your caregiver.  Don't have one?  Get one to cover such an exchange...could say more that might be on-point, but you mask your location with 'west michigan?'  that's like saying central us.  are you in oakland county, land of the  bust, yearning to be free?

Decided to avoid the search and orderd seeds from herbies head shop,anyone order from them before?

Hello :yahoo-wave:  Welcome to the 3MA and congratulations in your decision to grow your own medicine.

I have had difficulties with seeds yet I feel they have given me an independence of sorts by not having to

rely upon any one to get started.

good luck to you

A patient I know got some killer bubba kush clones off from Craigs List. It was the real deal strain. Small fee.

I know you scold people recommending craigslist! Good for your friend, but not good advice! Please do not search on craigslist for these things.

After seeds go into soil I planned on running my 1000w mh in my 5x5x8 tent will keep light about 3 feet untill they produce 3 leafs then lower light to hand temp so they don't stretch. Any opinions on lighting hours duringo first few weeks of life?

From your post I am not sure if you are a newer grower? If so, I wanted to point out a 1000 In a tent that size will be verrrry hot. Air cooled reflector and strong inline fan is going to be needed. Maybe you have planned for this, just trying to help.

I would start at 18 hours for lights personally.

that's a lot of light for seedlings, maybe too much?  Your seedling will flourish with a t5 fluoro or something using less power, creating less heat. If you can, dial the watts down on your ballast to 50% or so till time to flower

After seeds go into soil I planned on running my 1000w mh in my 5x5x8 tent will keep light about 3 feet untill they produce 3 leafs then lower light to hand temp so they don't stretch. Any opinions on lighting hours durning first few weeks of life?

I agree I have been using 600 in my budd tent and im going down to a 400 just to keep the heat down, and in veg im using 6 t-5s they do great in veg, I couldnt keep the temp down with 600 in budd even after I purchase an awsome 6" inline, plus im in the basement, I was ready to give up the tents, but im gonna try dropping down a bit, im glad I bought a digital ballast that does 600/400 hps/mh  does any one have one of them digibox ballast and have probs with the 600 hps in them?

Peace

I have 3 big vents on the bottom of my budd tent, its like it dont even matter, the fan made a big dif, Im rearanging a few things and gonna get back at it, im finaly gonna pop some beans I got from a friend a while back, I dont want no clones unless I make them!

ummmm sometimes you do some one a favor and it back fires, I got all of that from my c.g xmas eve I liked they way some of the cola's were looking, so I decided to just take a peak at them thru my magnifyer and I seen more than the color the trics were, it also had lil phaqs crawling around, around my area nothing is safe if you have a grow, if you need some to get you thru chances are something is living in it, so seems Im damned for doing a favor, I just got done scrubbing everything, bawahahahahahaha  I have to laugh or I may just cry!  It has been a rough yr for this small time grower!

I suggest every one to check out their buddz they get from else where if you have your own garden! just some to get you thru to crop may make you crop way less than you were planning or not at all!

Peace

Say what? A patient can legally buy there. You are very confused.

Can and should are two different posts. And since your the master at this I may note "you have many posts where I can quote you saying this" don't call me confused, ill quote your previous, and good recommendation,.not.to.use c.l.

I agree I have been using 600 in my budd tent and im going down to a 400 just to keep the heat down, and in veg im using 6 t-5s they do great in veg, I couldnt keep the temp down with 600 in budd even after I purchase an awsome 6" inline, plus im in the basement, I was ready to give up the tents, but im gonna try dropping down a bit, im glad I bought a digital ballast that does 600/400 hps/mh  does any one have one of them digibox ballast and have probs with the 600 hps in them?

Peace

To avoid this I used to have a cool outside intake disperse above the air cooled intakes. It hit the room with

ooling at radiant, but the "open mouth" air pulling seemed best.....BUT the best way? go gorilla grow tents....free 12 inch extension or male it 24/36 taller! The extra foot in the tent is huge at giving a larger pocket of air, and more air movement ( presuming you don't pack it) of all that correlate to easier to cool. Look to the classifieds soon there will be a 4x8x9 gorilla in a few months!

Can and should are two different posts. And since your the master at this I may note "you have many posts where I can quote you saying this" don't call me confused, ill quote your previous, and good recommendation,.not.to.use c.l.

Quote away. I use Craigs List often. I just bought some car parts from someone who posted there. Met them at a 7-11. It's just a web site where you can place a free ad. Where else are you going to buy than from a stranger if you don't know anyone selling? Gotta start somewhere to meet someone. Just be careful like you would have to be just like your advise to go to an illegal dispensary. Same same, people flinging marijuana. Be careful of course. There are good people and bad people everywhere, that's life.