Jump to content


Recommended Posts

hi my name is Shaun I am mentally disabled and am in need of some assistance. I don't have a doctor of my own and I do not have my card yet because of that reason. i feel weird asking the walk in clinic about the medical card and am in need of assistance with the doctor thing. if anyone has any ideas please call or text me at.


(No real names or phone numbers in open forums for obvious reasons )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...