I Would Just Like To Share!

Jim, thanks for sharing your experiments and general ramblings  :blow-a-heart:

I hope you can find a strain or dosage amount to help D with her migraines along with alleviating your pain.

I have suffered migraines since about age 11 as you may remember.  They are horrible for both the sufferer

& those who love them, impe.  I took Imitrex oral for a while but found I would puke up the pill b4 it could help.

I went to subcutaneous Imitrex which was scary as all get out!  Wow, the warning says to not use the 1st time

unless there is someone with you... huh? :startle: After injecting myself (w/ friend there) I understood!  My heart

raced so fast and I became immediately so HOT, my friend brought cold towels.  That lasted all of maybe 10 min.

W/ in 45 min my migraine was gone!  Wow, nothing has ever worked like that.  I did not continue to take this

medication due to the scary rush.  Now I take Fiorinal now which is a Barbiturate compound and have pretty good

success with it.  Has D ever tried it?  I can't smoke cannabis w/ a migraine even hinting around, the smell will

make be sick.  I would love to experiment as you are with ingestion and hopefully find relief with cannabis and not

pills.

I know what you mean about these dam cigs!  I was doing soooo good for 3 weeks w/ the cheapo e-cigs (and I agree

the taste is bad w/ some).  No tobacco at all, then... a friend from out of State came to visit and... well... we got to

drinking one night and... well... I am working on quitting AGAIN!  I guess what 'they' say "don't quit quitting" is my

motto :)

I am thinking for Christmas I am going to buy the unit and flavorings that Miss Grow Goddess uses.  I am worth it :D

Well thank you to my 2 fav Lady's on here!

She may have lacked some caffiene and I know she has to many thoughts going on in her head!  im thinking a few dif things set it off, and I think im one of them :angel:

No never tried the injection, where do you have to shoot it in at? Im willing to bet she would try just about anything now, I would do anything in the world to help her, I have no clue what it feels like, I know she suffers terrible from them and she realy is hating herself, they always happen at the most worst times!

Thank You both for your reply's and suggestions, I realy do appreciate it,,,imi we need to meet again, I was giggling like a kid last time and just kinda hung with greg, Im kinda weird when I get that buzzzed....in fact untill I tried this 3 grm thing of oil I hadnt been that buzzed since I was 17 lmao,,,,,,,what a wonerful time........

jointed, we need to meet for the first time, I will do all I can to get to a few get togethers up here and down there next summer, as far as winter, shciiit this is the first day I have been out in days....The older I get the colder I get!

Peace

well I finaly used about a 1/2 joint of meds last nite in my lungs, realy taisty and mellow, I wonder why its called raspberry cough? Maybe I cure it wrong or right, but is dont make me cough and I love the taiste! and the effects are nice.

Im totaly wanting to only eat my meds, I feel I can get off of alot of dif meds if I eat mm in gasious form, minus the gases lol!

Dont get me wrong I will always try the new stain on my lungs and taiste budds, but im realy liking the bho oraly, I even like the taiste in peanut butter, Im gonna get capsules because I now know my amount, so I can just put it in my med case, you know the daily med holder of all pills you have to take at certain times of the day?

when I do oil oraly I forget to take my other meds, and I have not noticed a dif, I could easily ween like that, I think it is a win win for mm use and those that dont want to smoke it!

I also think I might be able to switch over to the e-cig on oral oil!  It is amazing how much better it makes me feel all around not just help my pain, but it gives me some realy cool thinking, Im over all the family raising b.s, Ive been there done that and did it again, I have one child in school, he will have his liscense in less than a yr, he is a good kid, good grades and loves sports even practice, I know he is doing a lil experimenting, I know when any thing of mine is missing including sockes, and air hose lol, it realy suprised me to find a cool bowl make of my old dwc air hose and a socket lol!  I told ya my boy is smart lol!

When me and my boy get a chance to speak alone, I always now try to talk to him on his level and mine, I like to remind him that drivers training is coming up in jan, I dont reward bad behaviour but I do reward good behaviour!  we talk about sports, hunting. fishing, camping, and cool things we do toghether, but I also throw in the father part but latly only a lil bit,,,he is my son, but my lady who im not married to says he is her son not mine and I need to quit punishing him when he does wrong...so I have been working on that and letting her be the bad guy with punishments!  beleive me it is hard and I cant just give up. so I have changed the way I do my parenting with him!

I did ask her if she wanted me to experiment with him one time and prob get him over it, she said no and we both agreed that when our fathers caught us smoking cigs back in the day and make us do a whole pack in front of them it didnt help.....shoot I like it lol,,so I just keep my eyes open and am watching his grades and the people he hangs with!  I can do that and get alot out of it, but when it comes time to do something about it me and my better half have a bit of a disagreement on how to punish! or if we should punish at all!

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

woo hoo!

Ok I was turned onto some oil, this oil was made much dif than I make it, I smoked a bit and liked how it worked, It was realy thick and harder to deal with than mine, so I also gave it a lil bit of heat to make sure the main vehicle that was used to make it was not in their any longer, no idication of no left over gas or anything harmful, so after a few days I decide im gonna injest some,,,,,,woo hooo, this stuff is either a much better strain than what I used most of the time or the way it is made is just better than the way I make it!

I put a li less than a gram in my normal peanut butter and bread or english muffin at arounf 11:45am sun morn, at 10 pm my woman was trying to get me to come up stairs to bed, (i neglected to tell her I was eating some oil)  I couldnt get up, I could not get up lmao!  she said I scared her and she thought I did a bunch of my rx's,,,she was gonna call and ambulance, can you beleive it. that would have realy pur a snag in my plans rotglmfao!  I remember about 2 am rolling around and trying to get my arse up from my computer chair, yea I was in it all day and half the night! 

I woke up on mon morn and felt like I had been run over by a train, I actualy had a large part of the day black out on me, I was still feeling it majorly all day monday, and I actualy feel it today!

I know I say I dont eat others oil, I made an exeption because I had been talking to this person for a long time an we got to meet in person and talk about the way it was made, and Im thinking he whole time why would any one spend that kind of time when they can do it as fast as I can do it!  I now know the answer!  I would love to take the same strain the they used to make the oil they gave me to make bho and the way they did it to see if it is the process or the material!

Thank you so much to the person who let me try their oil, it was a real learning experience for me,  plus I told my lady I iwlll not do that again w/o telling her first,,,,you cant o.d from mm, you can probably over medicate but im pos I didnt need no medical help.  this is the type of oil I will start out next time with a very small amount, to find my comfortable dosage, im thinking it wont take to much of this to get me thru the whole day w/o the need for any kind of pain med, might even help with my head meds, I will play with that next, and most def warn the ole lady about that when I start to do it!

Peace

Phaq,were you scared,like I was when I smoked that shatter stuff? Or just all phaqued up and enjoying it? Did it relieve any pain issues for you? What about your guts did they get queasy on you? So first you puffed some,then you ate some the next day? Sorry I am nosy and so curious about this oil,and also confused,because people say make it this way,others say don't, confused because of the combustible aspect of it(?). So the way you used it,smoking and eating,the eating worked best for you? Can you live life with it if you reduce the dosage you eat? Don't get me wrong,glued to the couch is okay with me as long as it relieves pain. What was your mind thinking? Was it thinking,or just hanging out in your head? Was it fun and an enjoyable feeling? Were you relaxed and awake,or did you just sleep? I gotta know. Then I have even more questions for you. Thanks for being the guinea pig. Today my daughter has her apt with the hemo-onc Dr. And we will know if she will have to start chemo treatment. DANG,I gotta pull this one off and be calm and act like I am strong in front of her. I'm not. Just real good at faking it. I want your opinion,you are an honest guy.

No I wasnt scared, I felt awsome, but I most def could not have done anything much other than drink some water or pop and eat goodies lol!  This stuff was realy potent, Yes I would love to just eat it, and I know it would be a real good thing, I am actualy still feeling it, I have smoked one joint since sat noon!

I might start making it the way this was made, but not sure yet, I would realy like to make some oil, both ways with the same sugar and lil buddz and take it from there!

Im glad of one thing, I didnt eat as much as I do mine, I would prob be drooling on my self still lmao!

Peace

edit= yea smoking it is much dif than eating it, you dont get no where near the medicinal value smoking it or vaping it than you do eating it, Im gonna get me some gel caps and figure out my dose for a daily thing and see how that goes, im hoping to be back up and running my grow soon, just need to send some paperwork in and get my pt legal so I can get my c.g card back!

Edited by phaquetoo

• 2 weeks later...

eating oil is the best way to go, I do notice you build a tolerence for it, and that there is a diff between how it is made!

I working on the right amount for me whether I have to do a few tabs of it during the day or just one, the main thing is being able to function normaly like I can on mm any time I smoke it!

Peace

what was the difference in production technique between your oil and your buddy's oil ?

I make bho he makes it with alcohol, he heats it before, he recpatures the alcohol I believe, it gets filtered several times and it is litteraly and figurativly hard as a rock, where mine is more softer, fluid, you dont need to heat mine to get some out, the other I try to chip it out, I suppose I could put it in a bigger holder and just razor blade it out, I had to put the syringe in a plastic back and put it in hot water to get it out of the syringe, but it is well worth it and very clean and potent!

Peace