Sexing Plants Via Test?

well, one seed will make great rope while the more expensive hybrids will provide further healing maybe?

why pay for Kraft macncheese when the black and white striped box is half the price?   I think 10 bucks a seed is dirt cheap  and would gladly pay more if I had to.

In fact I have paid more for a seed, much more, and it was worth every penny even though my patients pay the same for the bud regardless.

Thanks for the link, missed it the first time around. My kid was into tissue culture in high school and a coupla years ago suggested it for MJ. Did a little research and not a lot of folks were successful; told her that it was a bit more involved than I was ready for. 

I'm impressed!

Yeah. Also what effect does that have on your neighbor's outdoor grow? Your neighbor might have 12 solid female plants growing outdoors, but if the guy next door is growing unsexed plants, this might result in pollination of the neighbor's plants.

I wonder if that ever really happens? Heard about it a lot but never met someone who it actually happened to.