I Have 5 Minutes With Bernie And Hillary This Week.

You matter, Tell us what you would like to say to Bernie and Hillary....Cannabiss related ONLY!

I will personally hand deliver your concerns or suggestions to them.

t-pain, on 09 Mar 2016 - 08:57 AM, said:

what kind of dumb answer did hilltron give you about cannabis?

All I will say is Bernie is our guy, all the way. Hillary has other priorities.

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsu:

Who did you vote for yesterday Norb?

Why should I answer you?  You don't answer when I ask if you'd support MiLegalize if Abrogate doesn't make it. 

I was thinking of doing the research to see if it'd be better to vote against Trump with Kasich or if it was better to vote for Bernie.  Instead of seeing where the polls and such were I just went in the dem primary and voted for Bernie.  Hillary scares me just a bit less than Trump.

Didn't bother to vote I guess. Or he's not even really in Mi. 

Wow, not fast enough for you?  Your such a presumptive and entitled shiit resto.  And you wonder why you get the shiit you do? 

Sorry that I have a life and you aren't a priority, maybe your not used to that?

And lastly, Fuk off buddy. And when I say buddy I mean asshoel.

Edited by Norby

I never did understand the idea of keeping your vote to yourself. If you can't be proud then why complain politically day in day out? Being genuine is always the key to success. Let your freak flag fly and be proud. That's AMERICA!

Maybe some people can't be proud of any candidate put forth.  I'm sure not going to yell out that I voted for the lesser of 2 evils, as it'll be if it's a Hillary/Trump ballot.

I never did understand the idea of keeping your vote to yourself. If you can't be proud then why complain politically day in day out? Being genuine is always the key to success. Let your freak flag fly and be proud. That's AMERICA!

I know right, Loud and Proud

Just loud is annoying. Embarrassed by your party = republican

Dems are dems.  You should heed the warning and make a real plan. God forbid I wake you up before you make the mistake of thinking that the dems will solve all your problems.  If the truth hurts your agenda maybe you should get your head out of the sand.

Dems are dems.  You should heed the warning and make a real plan. God forbid I wake you up before you make the mistake of thinking that the dems will solve all your problems.  If the truth hurts your agenda maybe you should get your head out of the sand.

No. You are wrong. Dems are not just dems. They are people. All different kinds of people. To put them all in a box is bigotry. Hateful bigotry.

When do you become a Dem? When you vote Dem once or twice? When you decide to support a Dem candidate? When you take office? Or when Norby decides he needs a reason to hate on you? 

When the best candidate available to vote for is a member of the Democratic Party that's when I vote D. Happens often I will admit. 

When do you become a Dem? When you vote Dem once or twice? When you decide to support a Dem candidate? When you take office? Or when Norby decides he needs a reason to hate on you? 

When the best candidate available to vote for is a member of the Democratic Party that's when I vote D. Happens often I will admit. 

I became a dem because my old man was a union leader and was a dem, I got a job and was in the union I was dem. now I am independent, it dont mean I will only vote independent, it means Im gonna vote for the best person for the job!

but back 20 - 30 yrs ago if you were in a union you were a dem period!

Than came ronald reagens 2nd term and you had reagen dem's, now we just have a bunch of blind idiots that beleive all of the lying politicians lol!

Peace

I became a dem because my old man was a union leader and was a dem, I got a job and was in the union I was dem. now I am independent, it dont mean I will only vote independent, it means Im gonna vote for the best person for the job!

but back 20 - 30 yrs ago if you were in a union you were a dem period!

Than came ronald reagens 2nd term and you had reagen dem's, now we just have a bunch of blind idiots that beleive all of the lying politicians lol!

Peace

You have over simplified the situation to fit everyone in boxes. I did vote for a D. But that didn't stop me from protesting the NAFTA fast track by Clinton while I was in the auto workers union. I never towed the line on anything in my life. Always asking questions and looking a few moves ahead. 

You have over simplified the situation to fit everyone in boxes. I did vote for a D. But that didn't stop me from protesting the NAFTA fast track by Clinton while I was in the auto workers union. I never towed the line on anything in my life. Always asking questions and looking a few moves ahead. 

your correct, back in the day most union members were dems, Im pos there were union members that were repub also, but for the most part union workers were dem!

Peace

Lesser of two evils is still evil.  Look at NYS and how they screwed the med mj issue for the country.

And I mostly vote dem too, but it never stops me from criticizing wrong.  And there is a lot of wrong in the dems party when it comes to med mj. Gillibrand and the other senator relling for med mj reform in NYS are good people, I'll say that.  But they still don't push hard or far enough with the effort.  I've seen them push much harder for other stuff.  Dems just won't make it a priority.  they are like that mechanic who is a yes man to everything but never get their arse in gear to accomplish anything.  They fold on it and use it for votes on other things and throw us under the bus for more "pressing" issues.

Edited by Norby