I Have 5 Minutes With Bernie And Hillary This Week.

your correct, back in the day most union members were dems, Im pos there were union members that were repub also, but for the most part union workers were dem!

Peace

No we were not. We might have voted dem most of the time but we watched every move any politician made and judged them by that. I have my No Fast Track NAFTA button as proof. It's a little tarnished but I still have it. A blast from the past that proves that politics is hard work and not towing any party line. There were a lot of us with those buttons. You can't make us fit in your boxes. We have done the hard work all along. 

Lesser of two evils is still evil.  Look at NYS and how they screwed the med mj issue for the country.

What is evil is your commentary. You just biotch and don't do a thing about it. Pisss and moan with no action. You didn't even vote when we made Bernie a winner. You can't share in our victory so you just pisss and moan. 

Edited by Restorium2

Don;t make me pull up your vote the republicans out statements or your all the dispensaries are out to get us crap or your thoughts that I'm a plant for the testing facilities. You are right, once you get goin you can't stop.

Do you think that you not believing me somehow annoys me?  But yes I was part of it as I voted for Bernie instead of against Trump, here in Mi, when I decided what to vote.  Are you sure you aren't behind Trump, you're starting to sound like a birther.  If not you must look up to him to use so many of his tricks.

Edited by Norby

What is evil is your commentary. You just biotch and don't do a thing about it. Pisss and moan with no action. You didn't even vote when we made Bernie a winner. You can't share in our victory so you just pisss and moan. 

What do you expect I do?  you yourself said you don't do anything but vote cause that's all you can do, right?  I write letters and emails and vote and educate, I'm educating you guys since when I came here it was like a recruiting station for dems.  I pointed out that it's not enough.  I tried to get a letter writing campaign out.  I tried to show that without everyone together nothing can work.  Seems to me like everyone would rather divide, including you on MiLegalize.  Your 1 of the only 3 here I know of that won't vote for Milegalize or sign for it. What do you want me to do go slug a politician?  I'll go stand in front of Lansing with a sign. I stand up for everything and only go against when people here outwardly trash others hard work.  Just trying to show what the only chance we have is to work, getting together.  Sorry I can't force people to see the other side.  Sorry I failed at trying to get people to stand together.

What do you expect I do?  you yourself said you don't do anything but vote cause that's all you can do, right?  I write letters and emails and vote and educate, I'm educating you guys since when I came here it was like a recruiting station for dems.  I pointed out that it's not enough.  I tried to get a letter writing campaign out.  I tried to show that without everyone together nothing can work.  Seems to me like everyone would rather divide, including you on MiLegalize.  Your 1 of the only 3 here I know of that won't vote for Milegalize or sign for it. What do you want me to do go slug a politician?  I'll go stand in front of Lansing with a sign. I stand up for everything and only go against when people here outwardly trash others hard work.  Just trying to show what the only chance we have is to work, getting together.  Sorry I can't force people to see the other side.  Sorry I failed at trying to get people to stand together.

That's where you totally went off the track. We don't need your kind of education here.

We did the right thing. No one can ever take that away. Even though we may have to live with other state's bad decisions and make the best of that. Making the best of a bad situation is what we do here in Michigan. We are good at that. Even when folks will say we are choosing between the lessor of two evils, adding insult to injury, we make the best of it.  

That's where you totally went off the track. We don't need your kind of education here.

So you'd rather just stick your head in the sand?  Do it.  Ignore me.  I'm talking about pertinent issues from my point of view and you want to silence that because it doesn't sit well with you.  What about it don't you need?  Why do you want me to stop posting info about what is going on in NYS?  Why not get rid of the other med mj states subsection then?  What's it even here for?

Your arrogance knows no bounds. 

And your entitlement knows no bounds. Why won't you even answer 1 of my questions?  Nothing to say but spew hate?  you consistently outline ONE thing I say, does the other stuff fit since you aren't answering ANY of the whole rest of the paragraph?

I really don't know what to say because you keep editing your posts to say something totally different after they have been replied to. 

The ever changing Norb. Just say anything and if it doesn't stick then change it, or add to it, to say something else.

Just adding things I think of instead of taking the whole page making 5 posts in a row.  Why not quote what I say and then you can see if I'm changing or adding.  My points don't change, you are just using my additions to cast doubt which doesn't really fit.  i'm pretty consistent in my views and outline when I change tehm, like with eagle 20, when I dug into the MDS sheet.  not everything, just that one.

And your entitlement knows no bounds. Why won't you even answer 1 of my questions?  Nothing to say but spew hate?  you consistently outline ONE thing I say, does the other stuff fit since you aren't answering ANY of the whole rest of the paragraph?

We don't need you to teach us. You have a lot to learn. Go home and do the hard work you ran away from. You ducked out to come here and take advantage of us and our law. 

To think you came here to educate us says it all Norby. That's not how you do it. If you haven't figured this out yet you have a lot of hard knocks to endure in your voyage to reality. I would rather not be one of the many that will educate you. But I don't shy away from hard work. I take it as I find it. 

We don't need you to teach us. You have a lot to learn. Go home and do the hard work you ran away from. You ducked out to come here and take advantage of us and our law. 

I said educate, a better word would be inform, you decide whether you want to take it into your world view.  Some people appreciate the articles.  You take them as some kind of attack.  You realize that 2 people(other than me) here are from WNY.  You can just ignore my posts if they sit bad with you.  No one else jumps on me about my opinion cept you and BB.  So does everyone here have a problem for not speaking up to me or is it maybe just 2 peoples problem that I'm here?  What exactly bothers you, that I don't like politicians and judges and cops who arrest people for MJ?  That I'm for MiLegalize, that I test my meds?  What the hell is this hate and evil I'm spewing.  Articles anyone can pick up online?  Or is it that I act the same way you do to others, back to you?

Entitlement.  And I'm the one spewing hate?  Funny even the gov't gives me all the benefits of being a resident as soon as I move in but Resto wants me to shut up for the first 10-20 years and then I can talk after the new look has faded and it becomes commonplace like it has for Resto.  Don't rock the boat right?

If it wasn't for me here talking about how bad the D's are HIllary may have got more votes.  Don't worry, Hillary was our Senator.  They should know well enough to ditch her for Bernie.  ALthough Cuomo got in for 2 terms and look at him.  Maybe there isnt hope after all.  Either way thinking me back there on the streets campaigning for Bernie is going to make a difference, you are dillusional.

And what's with this incessant I didn't vote for Bernie crap, he's my party dumbarse.  You really think that taunting me like that is effective?  More childish than I thought.

Edited by Norby

Entitlement.  And I'm the one spewing hate?  Funny even the gov't gives me all the benefits of being a resident as soon as I move in but Resto wants me to shut up for the first 10-20 years and then I can talk after the new look has faded and it becomes commonplace like it has for Resto.  Don't rock the boat right?

If it wasn't for me here talking about how bad the D's are HIllary may have got more votes.  Don't worry, Hillary was our Senator.  They should know well enough to ditch her for Bernie.  ALthough Cuomo got in for 2 terms and look at him.  Maybe there isnt hope after all.  Either way thinking me back there on the streets campaigning for Bernie is going to make a difference, you are dillusional.

And what's with this incessant I didn't vote for Bernie crap, he's my party dumbarse.  You really think that taunting me like that is effective?  More childish than I thought.

I'm teaching you. From the experience of winning. We just won by doing what you are scoffing at. Happily educating you on how you win. Otherwise we will be carrying your load... some more. Get back to where you once belonged.

oh well, thread was supposed to take some questions and bring some answers. questions were taken and still no answers.

faked out man

Everything was about getting the votes to help Bernie win the Michigan Primary. Nothing more, nothing less. Mission accomplished. Well done. Excellent work. No fake. It's all good. Now we watch and wait to see if other states will follow through because the voters have more hope for Bernie after we helped him be a winner. We have done a HUGE thing together. HUGE!!!! 

Edited by Restorium2

oh well, thread was supposed to take some questions and bring some answers. questions were taken and still no answers.

faked out man

I don't think republicans can read. Or facts and history and science only get in the way of their agenda.

If you review this thread I am asking for cannabis related questions repeatedly after getting numerous non cannabiss comments from fknrepublicans.

The only questions related to cannabiss were posed by Bernie Supporters.

Access to candidates at the MGM Detroit was only $250 this week..invite only

After campaigning 18 hrs/ day for a week. I deliver My TAKE AWAY.

A lot of communication is body language. Tone timber

Bernie IS Our Man! He is the Answer.

Edited by beourbud

Alright this thread is going to hell in a hand basket.

Take it to PM please.

It's all good Imiubu .

This thread is very revealing. Surprised the repubs haven't try to get it gone.

The Political Revolution is moving like a sunami accross the country.

The repubs are desperate.

They are Feeling the Bern!