Big Pharma Not Happy: 80% Of Cannabis Users Give Up Prescription Drugs

Big Pharma must be getting seriously worried by the results of a recent survey conducted by the Centre for Addictions Research of BC

The pharmaceutical (along with the alcohol) industry is a powerful influences in Washington and has long been lobbying against cannabis legalization in order to protect their profits.

Natural Blaze reports:

However, the tide has turned as decriminalization of medical and recreational cannabis sweeps the nation and the continent. With legalization, more and more people are discovering how this plant can provide a safe alternative to the dangerous effects of prescription pills.

http://healthcurecorner.com/big-pharma-not-happy-80-of-cannabis-users-give-up-prescription-drugs/

we need to keep educated poeple, education can beat big Money, it already is, people are choosing to use mm becuase of the horrible side effect's to prescription medication,  I didnt kill any mice before I tried mj lol!  im alive!

I had a realy big deal happen to me with rx's, it changed me and the way I do rx's!  It realy bugs me to see my mother do vicodens every day, I beleive she can do upto 6 a day, she is also on small dose xanax!

Those 2 Rx's put me in i.c.u for not using them for 8 days!  (i was in a county hilton for 8 days for a traffic violation) within 5 minutes of me being picked up,  I was in an ambulance than a hospital, so you know the hilton should have had me in the hospital before they released me, I was using my meds as directed for 12 yrs! I was cut off cold turkey, no kinda help, most county jails will give alcoholics or drug, rx users, phenobarbital to help you down w/o killing you!

educate the older folks,,,,,yea the ones older than me in your life that are on pain killers or anything mm can help them better, just make sure to slowly ween them off of opids and diazapans, alprazolam's!  They could, should and will die if they are not let off easy, I was told by my m.d I should have died!

education people, we need to have hard candies, sucker's, cookies , ie to try and educate them, they do not want to smoke the evil weed, if we can show them how far we in MI has come in 8 yrs, I would rather do medibles for my pain than anything eles, I do like a few puffs at nite of my fav flavor of the month to help me sleep through the nite, If I get 5 hrs straight sleep and dont wake up during, im feeling alot better than 8 hrs of up and down sleep!

medibles are so much more appealing to the anti pot people, I would be we all have some one in our family that recieves prescriptions of and opoid pain killer!

It is time to shut the big pharm down when it comes to anything mm can do better and no doubt less side effects if any!

Peace

Jim

As unfortunate as it is, I don't believe I will ever be off of my prescribed meds. I love how cannabis as a medication has an incredible alleviating affect for most symptoms, but it isn't a miracle worker for me just yet. Still holding in there..

I also need rx help, but only occasionaly, I dont feel any kind of side effect if I dont use an rx for a day, week, yr!

I do need the extra boost when the pain is not controled by mm only, It most def is a great addition for people who need to do the rx's still,

For me If I take an rx and use mm with it, It most def works for me!  I have taken 3 grms of my bho via peanut butter muffin lol, and I didnt feel a thing,,,,,unfortunatly I cant function with that much, and I have a life to live lol!

I have been working on the right dose for me, I want to quit tobbaco and smoking mm, of course I would hit a joint now and than becuase I love the taiste!

Medibles seem to last a whole lot longer for pain relief than vaping, smoking, etc

Im all about medibles!

Best of luck with rx needs, if you can slowly self lower your intake using mm, that would be great!

Peace