Not getting what I need

MollyWobbles

15 minutes ago, zapatosunidos said:

I read the question as regarding the supposed intersection of the caregiver system and the new commercial system. Maybe I interpreted the question wrong.

You seem to imply that there are 2 distinctly separate governing laws when you state, "I read the question as regarding the supposed intersection of the caregiver system and the new commercial system"....is that the case? Meaning is there a caregiver system and a commercial system with their own set of regs? I appear to have misunderstood what the state is doing. 

Edited by yoop906

The topic of caregiver vs caregiver motivated as business is interesting to me, because I'm waiting for my card to come in the mail.

I haven't chosen a cg yet, because I know no one that grows as a cg.

I have a lot at risk with my job, so I need max confidentiality, max compliance with laws (or, that puts me at no risk for their actions and won't end up with my identity on the news), but also want excellent quality (or concentrates/distillates, if or when they are not a grey area) without having to pay through the nose.

I don't care what they do, otherwise, as long as I am safe and they are safe (so I don't lose my cg).

Problem is that I don't know anyone else using medical cannabis or growing, so how do I know if a cg is patient oriented or money oriented (I expect nothing for free, just a good price given to me, whose card they are using to grow it).  Hell, I'd even help where I could.  

Where do I even start in my quest to find such a cg?  I don't know them, they could just be putting on a pretty face until I'm locked into them.

Just because a caregiver has a patients 12 plant count, does not mean the caregiver is growing 12 plants. I have had 4 patients and have never grew 48 plants or anywhere near. With the 4 patients, I would grow what was needed for their supply plus the extra that I was allowed to have. My patients paid per ounce and only free oz was with an outdoor grow. 

Cost too much for lights, nutrients, etc. to give it away. 

It would be a different story if the excess was sold elsewhere.

Best is to grow your own or a relative get caregiver card for you.

Thank you for replying😁

Long story short- I have to be discrete.  My wife is the only person out of the 4 people that know I use cannabis, who i would trust enough or know who enough, to ask to do it, but no smellies in house (vaping or growing plants).

Now, if you've got a half hour and are looking for a reason to put off shoveling the driveway, here's the mid-length story (I'll spare you the long story, there is enough rambling, tangential conversations and "wtf is he talking about, again?"'s to last you a while😂😆

I was a member here when this forum first started, but had to duck out for a while, my account was deleted to inactivity.  I remember a lot off y'all🤘 (restorium, bobandtorey, Michael K., etc)

I am physically able to grow, but have to be discrete as possible, meaning no smells in house. There are only 4 people I know, that know I use cannabis.  I've used cannabis for 25 years (over half my lifetime), and only these people know, only 1 that I've known for more than a couple years- my wife.  She doesn't agree with my cannabis use, which is why I'm getting my card now- a) many arguments over 20 years, b) she gave me the opening when I heard, "can't you just do it legally?" a couple weeks ago.

I don't mean to paint her in the wrong light.  She knows I do it, but only when I get some super stinky and can't hide the odor on my breath (I use a pax 2, so no odors on my body, just my breath), she starts up....  *sigh* 😜

So, I either depend on disp's, buy off street, which ends up being about the same price for either of the aforementioned options. 2 of my 4 peeps are moving to Colorado, so only 2 people I could ask to be cg- wife (already covered that) and a friend who utilizes disp's, who is also too far away, and I've only known that person 6 months🙁

So, for various reasons growing or asking people I know to grow is not an option right now.

I'm still trying to figure things out.  Was easier to be discreet with street product😜

Re: stinky weed

I just grew a plant (THSeeds Wreckage) that had zero smell - growing and cured. I have never seen another plant like it. Very unusual. I didn't keep it because I like stinky plants.

I have to agree with others on here - growing for yourself is the way to go and it isn't difficult once you get things dialed in.

10 minutes ago, AmishRnot4ganja said:

Re: stinky weed

I just grew a plant (THSeeds Wreckage) that had zero smell - growing and cured. I have never seen another plant like it. Very unusual. I didn't keep it because I like stinky plants.

I have to agree with others on here - growing for yourself is the way to go and it isn't difficult once you get things dialed in.

image.thumb.jpeg.b941da45048b6def255f054bc147109f.jpeg