Plant count

blackhorse

Where do I find the ruling on when a clone counts as a plant?

From what I remember, if it has a root system then it is counted as one of your plants. Recently someone told me a different opinion and I would like to show them the actual ruling. 

I always consider a clone in clone bucket that has the start of a root system as one of my 12 plants. 

12 hours ago, bax said:

its defined in the act now.

(j) "Plant" means any living organism that produces its own food through photosynthesis and has observable root formation or is in growth material.

Thank you for the info. I will look the act up and print it out for the person. 

I was thinking it was added to one of the court cases.

1 hour ago, blackhorse said:

Thank you for the info. I will look the act up and print it out for the person. 

I was thinking it was added to one of the court cases.

there were a few court cases that attempted to define a plant, although i dont think any of them were even in the COA or MSC. 

The change in the law to define plant make any old court opinion on what a plant is now, null.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

There is currently a lot of debate and confusion in the marijuana community surrounding the topic of increased or extended plant counts. Colorado Springs residents may not be clear on the rules for MMJ high plant count.

The cap on the number of plants applies to each residence, or “housing unit”, regardless of how many legitimate medical marijuana patients reside in the home.