Looking for Caregiver who wants to be associated with Licensed Grow Facility

Existo

13 hours ago, Existo said:

Hi everyone.

Occasionally I come across investors and others that need a  Caregiver that has been registered for 2 years.

If you are interested in associating with a licensed grow facility, please let me know.

Caregivers can legally transfer to dispensaries for the time being, not grow facilities.

Edited by Restorium2

On 1/31/2019 at 7:19 PM, Existo said:

Hi everyone.

Occasionally I come across investors and others that need a  Caregiver that has been registered for 2 years.

If you are interested in associating with a licensed grow facility, please let me know.

Any caregiver associating with a licensed facility will have to surrender their caregiver status. 

As such I would hope your investors are willing to compensate for that loss of opportunity. 

That said, I’m always willing to listen to offers. 

Here is some photography of the plants I'm capable of tending in an in-home setting.
I desire to be a lead gardener, strain/genetic sourcer for an investment crew in the west Michigan area.
I'm confident my skills and knowledge gathered can set us apart in Michigan, with my unique proprietary strains as well as my flower curing and Moroccan hashish extraction techniques.
https://imgur.com/a/NGEpD

19 hours ago, shishka said:

Any caregiver associating with a licensed facility will have to surrender their caregiver status. 

As such I would hope your investors are willing to compensate for that loss of opportunity. 

That said, I’m always willing to listen to offers. 

Like I said;

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:03 AM, Restorium2 said:

Caregivers can legally transfer to dispensaries for the time being, not grow facilities.

Use your heads;

Why would a grow facility even need what you grow?

Answer; They don't.

Why would a caregiver give up their status to sell to a grow facility when you can sell to dispensaries without giving up their caregiver status?

Answer; They wouldn't unless they didn't use their head. 

So what is going on here then?

Answer;  Someone is trying to pull a fast one.  They thought up a half baked idea on how to rip you off. 

Hopefully no one has went off the deep end yet. Looks like some of you are quite gullible.

5 minutes ago, shishka said:

In order to get a license an applicant must have a caregiver with two years experience on the application. 

No caregiver = No license. 

Simple really. 

Then why did you elude to transferring to them when it's not about that at all? Your idea here has been evolving, wasn't that simple now was it?

23 hours ago, shishka said:

Licensed grow and processing facilities as well as provisioning centers can take in product from caregivers until March 31st

Now that I understand the idea behind it, it seems like they want to hide behind a registered caregiver, who would be responsible for any underhanded/illegal dealings their new partner had going on in the past, as in conspiracy, even if you didn't know about it. Your name is on the application you are totally in the spotlight for the company. 

This could be a good opportunity for a caregiver to transfer to a regular paycheck.    That said, you may want to check out the sort of info that LARA wants from you and your spouse with respect to your finances.   See the forms and info on their page....   https://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154--453929--,00.html