Hello Everyone

I have just been browsing for a few days and find much information on here. I am by no means a big pot smoker and actually haven't smoked any in about4-5 years. I have moderate to severe asthma and have had my whole life. I smoked it at night before bed to help me sleep. Due to my 2 inhalers I have many many sleep deprived nights, restless leg and chronic headaches. I am not gonna die so people think I am crazy for wanting a medical card for marijuana, but I know it works to kill my headaches,restless leg and sleeplessness every single time with no fail. I also noticed something very weird that I realize now may not be so weird, but I was able to breath better than I ever can remember breathing in my life. It was freakin awesome, my chest was so light and the air just flew right in LOL. I think if I am able to get my card I will vaporize or ingest the marijuana to help my lungs even more. Thanks for letting me rant ;)

Jeff

welcome Jeff!

I also have ashtma, I wish i could breath better after smoking, the best way for me to inhale mm is to vape it, I cant wait till im able to make my own medibles, i will prob only vape than, they have some realy good vapes out there, go to youtube and punch in the extreme vaperizor, and it will have many videos showing that and the volcano, dont waiste your time on a cheap one, most burn the mm and are not glass, unless you pay the big bucks, with the cheap ones you may as well just smoke it, cause it is burning the mm any how, they are not set at the rite temp to work properly!

Welcome to the site!

Jim aka phaquetoo

In fact i have a cheaper one, any one looking for one? like i said it works just burns the mm, it is made out of clear plastic so you can see all of the inner workings, I mite just mess with it, I took a little air compressor apart the other day, thinking of putting a fan in it. does any one know, can I put some type of screen in this one, the meddel bowl is attached in the bottom to the heating element, and it seems if i can keep it off the bottom of the bowl it would burn less,,,pm me if you want to mess with this one,

I have just been browsing for a few days and find much information on here. I am by no means a big pot smoker and actually haven't smoked any in about4-5 years. I have moderate to severe asthma and have had my whole life. I smoked it at night before bed to help me sleep. Due to my 2 inhalers I have many many sleep deprived nights, restless leg and chronic headaches. I am not gonna die so people think I am crazy for wanting a medical card for marijuana, but I know it works to kill my headaches,restless leg and sleeplessness every single time with no fail. I also noticed something very weird that I realize now may not be so weird, but I was able to breath better than I ever can remember breathing in my life. It was freakin awesome, my chest was so light and the air just flew right in LOL. I think if I am able to get my card I will vaporize or ingest the marijuana to help my lungs even more. Thanks for letting me rant ;)

Jeff

Jeff,

anxiety, stress and tension have a big effect on a person's health. You don't have to be terminally ill to get the positive effects of MMJ. If a person reduces their anxiety and stress they also very often reduce the physical pain they feel. That's why the law was voted in, to help people 'manage' their pain. 'Relief' is a wonderful thing. MMJ can help provide that relief in many cases.

GB

thanks everyone for the welcome. I was told by the MMMCC in southfield that they should have any answer for me by April 12th about my qualifications. I still have not heard from them so maybe tghis week sometime.. I will spend more time on here reading to learn all I can :) thanks again

Jeff

Jeff,

anxiety, stress and tension have a big effect on a person's health. You don't have to be terminally ill to get the positive effects of MMJ. If a person reduces their anxiety and stress they also very often reduce the physical pain they feel. That's why the law was voted in, to help people 'manage' their pain. 'Relief' is a wonderful thing. MMJ can help provide that relief in many cases.

GB

Hi y'all. I'm new and this site is so helpful. I'm trying to find a doctor who will help me get certified. I've read through the forums and the amount of information is staggering. Thank you for being so open about things. Hopefully I can find a doctor willing to help me out. :)

Hi y'all. I'm new and this site is so helpful. I'm trying to find a doctor who will help me get certified. I've read through the forums and the amount of information is staggering. Thank you for being so open about things. Hopefully I can find a doctor willing to help me out. :)

hello and welcome

Loriraine I faxed my info and doctor release forms to MMMCC in Southfield MI. Then took about 3 weeks or so to call me and say I was approved and then I made an appointment to have their Dr check me out. I am hoping that since the dr. approved me that there will be no issues with the state OK'ing it. If your not too far from Southfield you may try there.

hello and welcome

Archived