Property Stolen

Been a card holding patient sense 04/20/09. May 13th 2009 law enforcement raided my home. My card was the first thing Magnet seen threw a crack in the door.Magnet proceded to conduct a drug raid. They killed my 10 plants stole my grow operation My two hunting shotguns. Stole my medicine. Left me with vicodens. Been to circuit court. Judge found that i broke no laws. I was well within my limits as far as the state goes. They wanted me to grow my medicine. Had plants in all different stages of growth. But LEO wont have known that They were just there for the kill. Well its been almost a year now and still do not have my property back yet. Does anyone know of a way for me to start fight these gentlemen back. Im tired of being these a$$ holes whipping horse

That really sucks Kingpin but why did they show up in the first place? I ask because I will be a card holder soon and don't want this to happen so what made them just suddenly come to your house? Not sure were you would start but that is just wrong. I seen someone on here post the name of an attorney that may help you. I would imagine you lost a lot of money :(

Been a card holding patient sense 04/20/09. May 13th 2009 law enforcement raided my home. My card was the first thing Magnet seen threw a crack in the door.Magnet proceded to conduct a drug raid. They killed my 10 plants stole my grow operation My two hunting shotguns. Stole my medicine. Left me with vicodens. Been to circuit court. Judge found that i broke no laws. I was well within my limits as far as the state goes. They wanted me to grow my medicine. Had plants in all different stages of growth. But LEO wont have known that They were just there for the kill. Well its been almost a year now and still do not have my property back yet. Does anyone know of a way for me to start fight these gentlemen back. Im tired of being these a$$ holes whipping horse

Been though this process to many times sorry. But its the manner that Law Enforcement conducted themselves in the manner. They have law that they need to abide by also. I did my part They are the ones that dropped the ball. I want my property back. Far as im concerned Magnet aint nothing more than a pack of thieves. With a Drucken Hit And Run Prosecutor . What a joke

You should have herd the cops that raided me they were telling stories about raiding people with plants like it was a sport or a game grabbing my plants look at this one this one is nice I should give this one to my mother in law ha ha. Then stealing my shittt I was not legal my fault I cant do that again. They are probably growing with our stuff or sold it. They have my guns I got from my grandfather and charged me with a felony for them.

Hello from the front Kingpinn i hear you loud and clear i would like to know if you posted a bond for your stuff? thats what we did 250$ bond on are 531$ SSI check that Leo took and we got that back.

i think Matt droped the ball on you now don't get me wrong here Matt is a good Lawyer but he should of told you to go get your stuff

Hello from the front Kingpinn i hear you loud and clear i would like to know if you posted a bond for your stuff? thats what we did 250$ bond on are 531$ SSI check that Leo took and we got that back.

i think Matt drop ed the ball on you now don't get me wrong here Matt is a good Lawyer but he should of told you to go get your stuff

they will never give back are Meds or are plants i know they should but they wont

Bob, don't be so negative. Look, I know that you and Torey have had a real rough time of this, and it seems like it is never going to end on a positive note, but there is some hope. I recall a case, out in Cali, that is similar to yours, and in the end the popo had to make restitution to the offended party involved. They got compensated for thier plants, the grow equipment and for the pain and suffering that the police actions caused to the patient involved. So please Bob and Torey, don't give up hope yet, things could improve drastically for all Michigan patients, if you are victorious. It sucks big time that such sweet folk as Bob and Torey are going thru this, no one should be treated so badly over their choice of medical treatment, but you'll both make it thru this thing, and are "heroes" in this war on cannabis users.

Peace and Respect to both of you...Doug 'j.b.'

they will never give back are Meds or are plants i know they should but they wont

Bob, don't be so negative. Look, I know that you and Torey have had a real rough time of this, and it seems like it is never going to end on a positive note, but there is some hope. I recall a case, out in Cali, that is similar to yours, and in the end the popo had to make restitution to the offended party involved. They got compensated for thier plants, the grow equipment and for the pain and suffering that the police actions caused to the patient involved. So please Bob and Torey, don't give up hope yet, things could improve drastically for all Michigan patients, if you are victorious. It sucks big time that such sweet folk as Bob and Torey are going thru this, no one should be treated so badly over their choice of medical treatment, but you'll both make it thru this thing, and are "heroes" in this war on cannabis users.

Peace and Respect to both of you...Doug 'j.b.'

Thanks JB and when we get paid we will help others fight the good fight

Hang in there!

sorry I have to agree with bob. when i got caught for a simple possesion 2nd offense felony, they also took my gun, loaded and in a case in my camper on stateland, the possesion was a few pipes, some empty oil jars with black residue on them(they called it heroin till labtests came back) no measurable amount of mm, just a few bugs!

That happened on a thurs day got out on fri went and requested my gun back, got it back from leo and ammo, but when they dropped my case they didnt give me my pipes back! now i know that is nothing like a grow set up!! Beleive me....My attny said they wont give it back they destroy it! now im not gonna fight for a pipe my girls dad made and a few ive had around, but i would still post some kinda bond, do what ever you have to do to get it back! Some Body has to beat them. so we all can win!

Peace!

JuztBudz is right bro. I know it sucks being under the pressure of uncertainty and seeming like you're against all odds but at the risk of sounding cliché, you've got the law on your side and provided you have someone willing to fight for you in court that should win out. California isn't the only state to uphold patient rights I know CO, and WA have done the same and I'm sure there's others I'm not aware of. It sucks but it'll only be after someone gets paid that they'll learn and if you've been keeping tally of everything you can since it's happened it sure sounds like you've got a hellova case for Civil Court.

Stand tall brother.

Ok back to topic . Kingpinn wants his property back that was stolen from him by LEO.

Lets see what is the part about if you are a card holding patient that you will not be arrested prosecuted harrassed in any manner what happened to that part of the law anyone have an answer for that

JuztBudz is right bro. I know it sucks being under the pressure of uncertainty and seeming like you're against all odds but at the risk of sounding cliché, you've got the law on your side and provided you have someone willing to fight for you in court that should win out. California isn't the only state to uphold patient rights I know CO, and WA have done the same and I'm sure there's others I'm not aware of. It sucks but it'll only be after someone gets paid that they'll learn and if you've been keeping tally of everything you can since it's happened it sure sounds like you've got a hellova case for Civil Court.

Stand tall brother.

A cliché or cliche (pronounced klē-ˈshā) is a saying, expression, idea, or element of an artistic work which has been overused to the point of losing its original meaning or effect, rendering it a stereotype, especially when at some earlier time it was considered meaningful or novel. The term is frequently used in modern culture for an action or idea which is expected or predictable, based on a prior event. It is likely to be used pejoratively. But "clichés" are not always false or inaccurate;[1] a cliché may or may not be true.[2] Some are stereotypes, but some are simply truisms and facts.[3] A cliché may sometimes be used in a work of fiction for comedic effect.

thanks every one we will win because we did not do any thing wrong and this is about Kingpinn and his stuff i think after we win again and sue them he will be able to do the same i am going to Lansing tomorrow and tell them about are case.

i did call their today and was told to bring money for the meters it would be nice to meet @ gone wired café and ride from their any body?

Hang in there , It makes all of us mad as Hell ! Then i look back at January's High Times and see Jason Lave , With 32 oz's in his lap !

Then the jury foreman said Jason " could of had a ton" and the jury still would have acquitted him. Hang in there time's are changing .

I know it's not very fast but I pray theres Hope !

Lets see lets take a look at the score card here.Patients civil rights stomped on..Put on public display like a zoo creature being looked at under a microscope. Property stolen. And what has been done about it so far not a darn thing. Hell if i was LEO i'd mess with people that didnt fight back too its a no brainer. OOOOOOOO we'll just go conduct these warrentless drug raids and if they dont like it we just tell them to hurry up and wait . So easy a caveman could do it

My score card looks pretty bleak

And if things are allowed to continue

Your score card will look the same

Do they understand you'll be seeking restitution in a Civil Case? Will you be? All the meds you have to buy during this time without your gear should be thrown in there. Did you have patients? Any money you'd be bringing in from their plants. Anything you can think of associated with your burdens associated with your lack of gear. Put a number to your weekly/monthly damages you're incurring without your gear and let them know what you'll be seeking for a sum total up to this point as well as the projected weekly/monthly expectations into the immediate future.

When I posted previously I thought I was talking to you. I didn't realize more than one person that had been busted was in this thread. You people being harassed are incurring damages that need to be sought in court. That's the only way LEO will learn. Start interviewing lawyers who specialize in these types of law suits and give one of them half or whatever of your winnings. Have you talked to lawyers? Am I wrong about my assumption that you've got solid grounds for seeking restitution?

Oh, and thanks for the English lesson bobandtorey :rolleyes: I think the expression "the law is on your side" is a cliché.

Part of the issue is those who are paying attention are either us - or some of the 34% of the general public who did to vote in our favor so they seek to impose their will upon law abiding citizens illegally.

Until that effort is called to task and subverted -or- there becomes a way to have the 64% who voted in favor of the law to wake up to the reality that goes unpublished and unreported.

Talked to my attorney. And i guess i have to suck it up and wait

hang in there kingpin,i dont know how ya feel but remember,your fighting for your civil rights,and your property.i once carried a bagde and no officer out wants to loose thier job,or be sewed,but since they did what they did.you sew the Mt.Dew out of the ones that raided you.you will get your stuff back,and they will probley lose thier jobs too.i hope this help ,,,god bless ya

i think Matt droped the ball on you now don't get me wrong here Matt is a good Lawyer but he should of told you to go get your stuff

They asked me how much money I had I only had 10 dollars so they let me keep it what a bunch of great fellers haha.

darn, Kingpin, I would think talking to a lawyer would brighten your mood. If not, I'd keep calling different ones until one agrees to take them on in a civil case. Even the threat of a civil case can grease the wheels of justice and make it move faster.

I have to add that my wife and I both voted in the MMA. However, I was on *still am* morphine, and all sorts of pain killers. It wasn't until I applied for my card and started researching this that I found out about the domestic terrorism conducted by those who are sworn to protect and serve. It just makes me sick, but that besides the point. My point is that we had no idea this kind of horrific fear and terrorism was going on and still is. The general public voted this into law, but now those same people need to be educated on what is happening to law abiding citizens.

Have you contacted the local news outlets? I live up in the Thumb and WNEM is the most watched around here as everything else is Saginaw or Flint news. However, I have intimate knowledge of the workings of these stations and there is always young reporters looking to expose corruption. Call them all, someone will take it and run with it. They do cold calls every morning, so it's the best time to get with the producer or assignment editor. They'll bring up your story in the meeting after people get there, and someone will take it on.

Let's shed some light on these things that creep by night.

Havn't had all the confidence in the world with the media. Soon as a TV 6 News out of Lansing got hold of the story. They posted my name and where i live with a map pinpointing where i live.Thats patient doctor stuff there and they are going to be sued over it. But they dont care one bit accept about a story Next week will be a year now. They Magnet stole my property I have been to court circuit that is and found that i didnt break any laws but because the PA wants to wait me out and have me die first before he has to owe up to his wrong doing so hes takeing me to Appeals Court to waste more of my time and the taxpayers money. And this coming out of a HIT AND RUN DRUNKEN PROSECUTOR. That has broken more laws than I have

Archived