Medical Marijuana Grower Releases Photos Of Basement After Police Visit; Saginaw County Sheriff's Officials Say Destruction Policy Will Change

Is LEO ignorant or are they lying (again)?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Is it possible LEO doesn't understand the law?

• Yes, it is possible.
    • It's possible, but not likely.
    • They know the law, they just don't like it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ditto THAT!

And a VERY, VERY, ANGRY, Short, Dark and Shadowy-eyed, Little, Helmet-headed MARTIAN also comes to mind.

(well, at least for those of us "about our age" it sure does, anyway!)

May this be "The LAST OUTRAGE!" committed against "WE the PEOPLE" of Michigan by "The State" of Michigan.

In fact, why not just print-up some T-shirts with the disgraceful image of the trashed personal property and "The Last Outrage" in bold heading? And give all the proceeds to help replace the trashed home and equipment.

And a little something for the pain and suffering sure wouldn't hurt!

Got a silk-screen / press anyone?

FREE the TREE!

And all the good people said, "HELL YEAH!" I'll take two, one for me, one for my delicious wife. XXL for both, because I'm fat, and because I think my wife would look sexy draped in that shirt alone. >:) I'm seeing a white shirt with some stavia and indica leaves silk screen all over the shirt, with "The Last Outrage" in big bold yellow lettering across the back shoulders with the picture of the terrorist destruction below it. A nice chest pocket on the front left side for my smokes. And just for grins, make them out of hemp! Great idea, I would wear it with pride! I am also seeing a shirt with a beautiful Earth on the lower back, and a thick stalked plant growing out the top of the Earth stretching into the top of the shoulders, thick roots spanning the entire globe, digging into each continent. And the words, "Free the Tree" in big bold lettering across the top of the shoulders. Maybe I should dig out my photoshop and get to work?

• 2 weeks later...

we the people controll this contry they just dont know it yet we are every where we are ure kids's buss drivers we are there teachers, we are the people who fix your cars, we are the ones who serve your food, we are the road workers, we are the doctors , we are the lawers WE THE PEOPLE MAKE THIS WORLD GO ROUND NOT THE F'IN SENETORS Or THE LEO wonder what whould happen if WE decide not to go to work for a day or 2 show them who really control this state

I mean OK it sucks they are destroying the equipment. THAT SUUUUUUUUCKS!! And yes that does effect the patient also, because then those items need to be replaced. HOWEVER, they seem to be fine now with leaving the equipment alone but destroying the actual medicine that is already available to the patient. One would think that since it is not the patients fault the grower messed up somehow they would at least see to it the patient would still receive the medicine that they are allowed that they may or may not have put money towards already! I mean that is what a human being with any emotion or concern for others would logically do!!!!!!! But then more and more each day I realize that cops have no heart...Not most of them. No balls no heart no spine.

we the people controll this contry they just dont know it yet we are every where we are ure kids's buss drivers we are there teachers, we are the people who fix your cars, we are the ones who serve your food, we are the road workers, we are the doctors , we are the lawers WE THE PEOPLE MAKE THIS WORLD GO ROUND NOT THE F'IN SENETORS Or THE LEO wonder what whould happen if WE decide not to go to work for a day or 2 show them who really control this state

Yeah that sounds lovely. Very fantastical but lovely. If you truly believe that we control this country you must be on some really really good stuff. Companies, corporations and politicians control this country. If we controlled the country pot would have never been made illegal, rapist and pedo's would not be sent free due to lack of space. There wouldn't be so much nasty additives, hormones and chemicals in everything we eat, use, and drink. There would be affordable healthy all natural ways to replace those products that everyone could afford to use. If we controlled this country, we would be the ones writing the laws and at that point maybe we would actually get laws that were fully written and clear to understand. Sadly as long as there is a midwest in this nation where people just blindly follow whatever party lines allow war and corruption to take place without consequence we will never control this country. Also if the people did attempt to rise up against the government they would be killed. There is a huge donkey army in this country and it takes anyone willing to join now. As many people there were rising up against there would probably be as many if not more joining the fight against them.

I think that sadly we all need to accept that we indeed do not control this country and more than likely never will. When we can do that then we can maybe just settle for coming together and finding ways to make the laws better through the ways set in place already. It isn't controlling the country but it is a way to control what parts of day to day life in it you can.

Yeah that sounds lovely. Very fantastical but lovely. If you truly believe that we control this country you must be on some really really good stuff. Companies, corporations and politicians control this country. If we controlled the country pot would have never been made illegal, rapist and pedo's would not be sent free due to lack of space. There wouldn't be so much nasty additives, hormones and chemicals in everything we eat, use, and drink. If we controlled this country, we would be the ones writing the laws and at that point maybe we would actually get laws that were fully written and clear to understand. Sadly as long as there is a Midwest in this nation where people just blindly follow whatever party lines allow war and corruption to take place without consequence we will never control this country. Also if the people did attempt to rise up against the government they would be killed. There is a huge donkey army in this country and it takes anyone willing to join now. As many people there were rising up against there would probably be as many if not more joining the fight against them.

I think that sadly we all need to accept that we indeed do not control this country and more than likely never will. When we can do that then we can maybe just settle for coming together and finding ways to make the laws better through the ways set in place already. It isn't controlling the country but it is a way to control what parts of day to day life in it you can.

hold on just one minute their all of that may be true but theirs always HOPE smile.gif lol

hold on just one minute their all of that may be true but theirs always HOPE smile.gif lol

LOL now that saddam obama is in office we sure do hear alot about hope and change don't we LOL doesn't seem to happen though...The most he has done so far is make it hard to drive from point A to point B thanks to all the construction projects...Oh well we have an awful infrastructure so why not...

Wow, more people are waking up to the fact that it is some or many large corporations working with the government that are against us free individuals in this country. It is in their interests to strengthen their groups at the expense of us individuals, which happens far too often.

We need to get back to "Objective" laws, and get rid of "Subjective" ones.

Objective Law Ex: You infringed on another person's right to live for their own sake. You injured them in some way and must be held accountable in a court of law. You stole from them or killed them or controlled them in some way against their will. These types of laws are easy to understand because they are fundamental to each person's right to live for their own sake, unencumbered by the threat of force from any king, gang, mob, government, or any other person. As long as you do not infringe on another person's rights, you should be free to live your life, pursue your happiness, and enjoy but be ever vigil of your liberty!

Subjective Law Ex: You think driving a certain speed should be illegal. You believe marijuana, or alcohol, or of these substances should be illegal for moral or some other reason. You think everyone should have to comply with some larger consensus, even at the cost of some individuals rights or lives (for the greater good, of course). You believe people cannot be trusted to govern themselves, so therefore there needs to be a law about everything so that nobody can ever make a mistake, or achieve greatness, or know their full potential because you have removed their free will. You can make up whatever law you wish "for the greater good" but what happens is the greater good is always greater for some than for others. Subjective laws are just someone's opinion as to what everyone should do in a given situation. These types of laws may be well meaning but subjective information should never be more than a suggestion.

That is how I have felt for a long time...A lot of people would call me a conspiracy theorist but the idea I spoke of above as soooo many facts to back it up. Just like in that movie Run From The Cure pointed out, in the 50's it was rare to get cancer. Now it is very prevalent. They won't even take our meat in other countries what does that tell you.. They want to keep us fat sick and poor so we can depend on them more and more....The movie Idiocracy all be it funny is probably an exaggerated truth of where this country is heading. We are told mis-truth's in school right from the start about everything from pot to what our leaders really did....Sad really.

AS Bob & Torey said, there is always hope! I can see every day how people are waking up. Enlightenment is an ongoing process, but it seems to be accelerating at this time. (Time?)

Well I think a good start would be to not vote for a republican or a democrat I think independents seem to have better ideas about things...However they are in the end still politicians sooo.....

So we try to find a candidate that will stand for freedom, individual liberty, and the constitution (which limits the power of groups to control individuals through the threat or use of force.)

Granted, so far they are scarce.

But I believe a good person will step forward to lead the fight for MM and all personal liberties!

So we try to find a candidate that will stand for freedom, individual liberty, and the constitution (which limits the power of groups to control individuals through the threat or use of force.)

Granted, so far they are scarce.

But I believe a good person will step forward to lead the fight for MM and all personal liberties!

There were a few in the last election...None of which were Dem or Rep

• 4 weeks later...

I would most definatley take lawsuit action against the police. This law has been in affect for how long now. You are telling me that the public actually know more about the law than the police? Ridiculous. They can learn just like we do. That is just the police being lazy and finding an excuse to be a bully to people because now they can't confiscate and put money into their crooked donkey pants. Pigs make me sick. They are suppose to protect and serve not smash and say oops sorry. a ha. B.S. Definatley get em back.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently LEO can't think for themselves or use common sense. Destroy or confiscate & let a judge figure it out,"

What they are counting on is the fact that when they confiscate something they don't have to prove that you comitted a crime. When you have something siezed in a "drug raid" you have to go to court and "prove" that it wasn't obtained illegally. You DO NOT have the presumption of innocense. If you can't afford the legal fees to go to court over it or don't have "proof" (receipts, check stubs. etc.) they can keep whatever they can steal. (Is good for state economy Comrade!)

What they are counting on is the fact that when they confiscate something they don't have to prove that you comitted a crime. When you have something siezed in a "drug raid" you have to go to court and "prove" that it wasn't obtained illegally. You DO NOT have the presumption of innocense. If you can't afford the legal fees to go to court over it or don't have "proof" (receipts, check stubs. etc.) they can keep whatever they can steal. (Is good for state economy Comrade!)

this is so right they take your stuff and sell it

Archived