Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vegged for 29 days :)

no bullshyt. read the beginning 5 pages of this journal.... 29 days :)

Checked the journal awhile back just never saw your weight results posted....

Did it get a whole 1000 to itself or something off camera? That's a great job as most your grows seem to be, but what was the deciding factor that put its yield above most of the other shows in these journals?

Peace

Checked the journal awhile back just never saw your weight results posted....

Did it get a whole 1000 to itself or something off camera? That's a great job as most your grows seem to be, but what was the deciding factor that put its yield above most of the other shows in these journals?

Peace

actually it was under a 1k with 4 others. i have tons of 6-8 ouncers in the journals??

gallery_13801_60_1841434.jpg

gallery_13801_60_754254.jpg

ya just gotta look for them :)

I have been reading on here a lot lately and BubbleGrower has helped me out a lot with the threads he posts. My woman just seen the 30 dollar bubble tote and said let's try that. HEHE.. Now i am excited. Just wanted to say thanks for all your effort,time,and compassion you put in here.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Respectfully,

SMELLINSWEET

Guest MosCutty

BG, sorry for the misunderstanding last night in chat, I was inquiring when linking several totes up to a control the system is passive? or are you recirculating with a pump? I run DIY UC 9XXL and a DIY UC 4XL and love them however thinking of adding the much cheaper totes in the veg room.

Happy Holidays

MoS :thumbsu:

he needs alcohol:

gallery_13801_60_68380.jpg

to clean that off his face :)

showing off the new meijer ISO bottles. i just picked up a case and they are in a new square bottle :)

I give him alcohol and look what he does with it. You saw him like this before, and you had a name for the drink. What was that again?Picture213.png

Archived