Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait a minute! this could be fraud! how do we know mrs BG isn't a little person?? oh...what's that? oh, okay. i'll shuttup now...

SHE IS SHORT!! dont get me wrong :)

i tease her about her height deficiency constantly. im about 6'2" and she is 5"6" :)

she makes the plants look taller. plus she looks better than me :)

Very nice! FYI Aco has BLACK totes on sale for $4.99... I've never seen Black ones........ :D

aco?

sorry :) fill me in. im slow.

i have been peeking around over the last month for black totes. everyone has the halloween totes out to store your decorations. but i did not see black totes. black lids on orange totes.... but no black totes?? fill me in :)

aco?

i have been peeking around over the last month for black totes. everyone has the halloween totes out to store your decorations. but i did not see black totes. black lids on orange totes.... but no black totes?? fill me in :)

it looks like orange or red with a dark top in the ad. maybe they have all black ones in the store?

http://www.acohardware.com/168.html

aco?

Yep, Aco. It's a Hardware store. Just Google it... Not sure where you're located, but they are all over the place here in the Southeastern part of the State. Black, with Black lids. I didn't purchase any, I'm still in soil, but I thought this would be helpful for the one's that are in Bubbles :)

the shape of your grow room has you stunted a bit with that 400w lamp. the 2ft part is no problem, the 4ft part is a stretch. a 3 x 3 would be the perfect footprint for your light.

trying to throw a low wattage HID like that just doesnt work very well. you cannot expand the coverage of a 4oow like you can a 600w or 1k.

Can you recommend any strains to a first time grower with the same lamp and roughly same space who is gleefully gearing up for the world of the Bubbles?

Thanks!

oh man...... you son of a bytch :)

just for you :)

you started a fire :)

gallery_13801_60_138063.jpg

byrd byrd byrd the bird is the word....dum dum dum dum dum dum the bird is the word...

LOL too funny...

now thats a sight..

it's mini-me...that'll be 1 miiiiiilliion dollars....or i'll destroy the world....

oh wait

snap, how do we know thats not u? pretending to be the misses..pretending to be you?

byrd byrd byrd the bird is the word....dum dum dum dum dum dum the bird is the word...

I have been awaiting a good moment to post this one, but do yourselves a favor and watch this one. This guy dancing is hilarious, Dick Clark with a short intro, wow, 1963 early punk rock?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fruHQhNe-UM

LOL @ bish...

u rock..

thats great as if i didnt already have that song stuck in my head this morning cause of mrs B....now i have a visual stimulant...i suppose it's better than coffee...

steve wadum...the trashman...

i still dance like that...i dont c whats not to love

the referance to watching to many tarzan movies makes me wanna repost it to tarzans page LOL

Archived