Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG do you still run your sugars/carbs while you flush or are you straight water the whole time?

i run straight water the entire time. and normally i only final flush for 10 days...... but i had the help here today so i took advantage :)

so.......... im going to flush them all from now to the end..(right around new years day or so)... and then i have one that i will put into flush for just the final 10 days. im gonna see if there's any difference.

i run straight water the entire time. and normally i only final flush for 10 days...... but i had the help here today so i took advantage :)

so.......... im going to flush them all from now to the end..(right around new years day or so)... and then i have one that i will put into flush for just the final 10 days. im gonna see if there's any difference.

Dude, you are amazing. You just keep going, ... Thanks.images.jpg

Dude, you are amazing. You just keep going, ... Thanks.images.jpg

well...... i definitely am not good enough to go to heaven...... and the devil is scared that if i were to go to hell, i might take over....

so im stuck on earth........... might as well grow :)

<gulp>

:)

i cut a tester nug off of one of them today. just couldnt wait.

early smoke report in a couple days!!

You have a pack of unpopped beans in there? Then you get the full circle of life before the flower cycle ;)

I've said it before but I gotta say it again I hope I can get my rooms to look as uniform as yours I have the perpetual down but I'm still trying to get all my strains to cooperate and have a nice even canopy and have the different steps clear like your room, very very impressive even if it is your small veg room

:rolleyes:

as always.........thanks for the kind words.

it just takes practice really. thats all.

believe it or not, this room is much more difficult to keep proper just because of its size. the other veg room is an actual "room" and not a tent. plenty of room to move around and get to things...... but it is MUCH easier and more efficient to maintain 80%r.h. in the tent this time of year..... so its a trade-off.

:rolleyes:

as always.........thanks for the kind words.

it just takes practice really. thats all.

believe it or not, this room is much more difficult to keep proper just because of its size. the other veg room is an actual "room" and not a tent. plenty of room to move around and get to things...... but it is MUCH easier and more efficient to maintain 80%r.h. in the tent this time of year..... so its a trade-off.

practice makes perfect i for one can attest to that...

passion dosent hurt either....and bb.....bro u have enough passion to effect us all !

great work!

great pictures!

Archived