Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ended up taking the bottom 3 nodes (6 branches) and made 6 clones from them. trimmed a few fan leaves and new little bud sites down there as well. growers choice, but i prefer to kill these bud sites now, because you know they arent going to produce anything anyways.

6 clones.... there are 4 BEEFY ones in there.

gallery_13801_60_22963.jpg

and the plant after being cleaned up:

gallery_13801_60_77127.jpg

gallery_13801_60_114671.jpg

and here are the babies under a T5 with a couple others from my blueberry patch:

gallery_13801_60_100366.jpg

i flush for a minimum of 7-10 days at the end. i do not always use the organic line of nutes, so this extended flush gives me 100% assurance that there is no taste leftover at all.

thats one thing i love about bubbles......... flushing. because we KNOW that the plant is getting nothing but straight water......... the same cannot be said for soil plants. you can give them straight water, but the roots are still in soil, and they are still going to suck up a little nutrients here and there.

here is that harvest/cure process for ya: http://michiganmedic...183#entry175183

Thanks again BG! Your posts and instructions are always over the top with information and pictures to keep things simple. That's what I need. I may not be good, but I'm slow!

My NYCDiesel is in dirt, and I've got a pretty good idea of what to do with that. It will probably go a full eight weeks in flower, so I will start flushing at six weeks and harvest when the trics get to that 50/50 stage. My biggest concern is with the more Indica strains. I'm at 4 weeks right now, and they're all in bubbles. The buds are packing nicely, and the trics are crystal clear right now. The genetics are a mystery to me (something I'll never do again!). Is there a way to tell when I'm at that seven to ten days from harvest point? I don't want them to get 50/50 on me and not have flushed them. I had to veg them way too long because I couldn't afford the 1k HPS. They are beautiful plants though, and seem to be ripening. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

My biggest concern is with the more Indica strains. I'm at 4 weeks right now, and they're all in bubbles. The buds are packing nicely, and the trics are crystal clear right now. The genetics are a mystery to me (something I'll never do again!). Is there a way to tell when I'm at that seven to ten days from harvest point? I don't want them to get 50/50 on me and not have flushed them. I had to veg them way too long because I couldn't afford the 1k HPS. They are beautiful plants though, and seem to be ripening. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

wait until you see the first amber trich. then flush for 10 days :) never a prob doing it like that. and it will give you a good base as to when you should harvest your next cycle of those plants

i have been waiting for my clones to root for like 12 days...

all set and ready to convert to a bubble run

i am still running a few in good ole soil though just in case LOL

i need to expand my veg area. funds are minimal this time of year going into winter...but i will find a 400watt MH to upgrade to.

i m running 4 flouros right now (not t5 but equally effective)

we shall c

i can't wait to hear the ...**gentle humm? more like the powerful roar** of my air pump running life to them girls!

peace

im going to be using a 400watt mh and hps in a tent its 6ft high 2 ft wide and 4 ft long how many should i put in there and should i go hydro or dirt thanx for the help

you have just asked 2 questions that only you can answer :( sorry.

amount of plants will depend on grow method and strain.

soil or hydro? that's 100% on you.

there are some pro's and cons located here though: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/18150-need-your-grow-questions-answered-come-on-in/page__st__1040__p__200734#entry200734

you have just asked 2 questions that only you can answer :( sorry.

amount of plants will depend on grow method and strain.

soil or hydro? that's 100% on you.

there are some pro's and cons located here though: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/18150-need-your-grow-questions-answered-come-on-in/page__st__1040__p__200734#entry200734

i was looking at using soil but i wasn't sutre how many i could fit in there without having space issues im going with sharkbreath and master kush so im not sure on how many it would fit without over crowding thanx for the help

the shape of your grow room has you stunted a bit with that 400w lamp. the 2ft part is no problem, the 4ft part is a stretch. a 3 x 3 would be the perfect footprint for your light.

trying to throw a low wattage HID like that just doesnt work very well. you cannot expand the coverage of a 4oow like you can a 600w or 1k.

looking like 4 female specimens and 5 males in the blubonic bunch. i will conduct the massacre in the morning. i do not plan to save a male from the bunch. i have the best looking female cloned already and i will take cuts of the other 3 ladies in the morning.

there are 2 predominant phenos of this strain and i'd like to try them both if possible :)

Archived