Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one blubonic is growing trichomes like fur. either i hit a good one, or spice of life hit one:

gallery_13801_60_6580.jpg

gallery_13801_60_57719.jpg

at lights out tonight i will try to have her drug out and put under better light for better pics.... it's furry.

Man you could make some SWEET hash with those leaves ;)

I only have one space available (so no veg & flower) and so I wanted to get as much out of my limited space as I can and just grow 4 plants seed to harvest, then start seeds again. The Lowryder sounded friendly on account of it being short and I figured an autoflowering strain might take some work out of trying to time it right.

Not so?

Maybe I'm over estimating, don't need that short of a plant and I'd do better with something else.

I guess I just want to have the best chance of getting something out of a first harvest, even if the yield is not great, to get me through as I go through the learning curve.

As I said, I've never grown ANYTHING before!

Thanks for any advice!

why would an autoflower seem like an easy start for a first timer??? just curious?? :)

I only have one space available (so no veg & flower) and so I wanted to get as much out of my limited space as I can and just grow 4 plants seed to harvest, then start seeds again. The Lowryder sounded friendly on account of it being short and I figured an autoflowering strain might take some work out of trying to time it right.

Not so?

Maybe I'm over estimating, don't need that short of a plant and I'd do better with something else.

I guess I just want to have the best chance of getting something out of a first harvest, even if the yield is not great, to get me through as I go through the learning curve.

As I said, I've never grown ANYTHING before!

Thanks for any advice!

autoflower strains are for outdoor growing.

they have no business indoors. seriously. in the same time from bean that you get your 1/2 ounce from an autoflower, you could be getting 2+ from a regular photoperiod strain. thats my opinion.

edit:

unless you are going an illegal pc grow or something :):sword::lol:

Fair enough.

I didn't know the difference in result was that drastic.

HELL NO! No illegal anything with me!! :)

Should I then just find a forgiving indica, let it go through harvest and then just start over with a few clones?

I suppose I'm a bit confused because I can't have a veg area to keep clones going.

Thanks for the response.

I appreciate it!!

autoflower strains are for outdoor growing.

they have no business indoors. seriously. in the same time from bean that you get your 1/2 ounce from an autoflower, you could be getting 2+ from a regular photoperiod strain. thats my opinion.

edit:

unless you are going an illegal pc grow or something :):sword::lol:

Bubble knows :) if space is not a problem then just go with regular strains. I have heard of some people growing auto lowryders continous in their veg room. My first grow was an auto lowryder from the Joint Doctor called a purple Jem. It was 4" tall and got me around 7-8 grams dried(a little too dry) I grew it in a PC although I am legal with card. I just did it for fun till my big room is done LOL

Bubble what are some good 45-60 day strains. Is that 45-60 after vegging or from seed?

45-60 days after flipping flower. 15-30 days in veg first.....

there are tons of them man.

third dimension from tga subcool is a great one.... seriously.... there are tons.

Thats a beautiful sight! :goodjob:

bro, for real........... i never ever EVER use the word "furry" when it comes to cannabis..... but i am now. this stuff looks pretty darn good. i can see the blue satellite coming out of it..... serioulsy.... this appears to be blowing the BB away.

Yep. My room size should be ok. I'll be using a 1/2 bath in my basement and am all legal. I flip flop on trying 4 plants in two totes the first time out or just one with 2 plants. :unsure:

I saw these the other night and was considering them.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/dinafem-seeds-california-hash-plant/prod_48.html

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/white-label-seeds/white-label-feminized-seeds/white-label-skunk-1-feminized/prod_529.html

Bubble knows :) if space is not a problem then just go with regular strains. I have heard of some people growing auto lowryders continous in their veg room. My first grow was an auto lowryder from the Joint Doctor called a purple Jem. It was 4" tall and got me around 7-8 grams dried(a little too dry) I grew it in a PC although I am legal with card. I just did it for fun till my big room is done LOL

Yep. My room size should be ok. I'll be using a 1/2 bath in my basement and am all legal. I flip flop on trying 4 plants in two totes the first time out or just one with 2 plants. :unsure:

I saw these the other night and was considering them.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/dinafem-seeds-california-hash-plant/prod_48.html

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/white-label-seeds/white-label-feminized-seeds/white-label-skunk-1-feminized/prod_529.html

something else to consider...you can put cfls in a tub and make a veg chamber to go in ur room. granted you cant veg em huge but i can get 4 pretty nice lst plants in a tote... just an idea... if your gonna stay small think small...u dont need a room to veg clones just a box that doesnt let light out and is vented

Thanks for the idea but I have no tub in this bathroom, just a toilet (which I'm removing) and a cabinet/ sink that I was going to remove as well.

Your comment has me thinking however, maybe I should leave the cabinet and sink in and try to mod it up with CFLs for a veg box/area. I think I could vent it fairly easily. I was planning on buying an EchoPlus Supreme 4" fan w/ a Carbonaire filter to get rid of odor in the room.

(My understanding is that most odor comes in the flowering stage, but I want to be sure)

Do you think just having it vented w/ a PC fan or something on each side would be enough?

Thanks for the help!

something else to consider...you can put cfls in a tub and make a veg chamber to go in ur room. granted you cant veg em huge but i can get 4 pretty nice lst plants in a tote... just an idea... if your gonna stay small think small...u dont need a room to veg clones just a box that doesnt let light out and is vented

Wow the munchkins look stout as heck.

you aint kidding.

i was just telling someone that IM PRAYING this smoke is as good as advertised because this strain is like a growers dream. superfast vegging.... easy/quick clones.... decent yields..... nice looking sturdy plant with very dense nuggets. i cant wait to run a cycle with topping them once or twice :)

those 2 bigger ones in the back are actually going to be "hydro mothers" if all goes well, i want to have them big enough in another couple weeks that i can take 30-40 clones all at once...... then we'll have some nice pics to share :)

after 2-3 months of pulling cuts off the 2 mothers, i should have a couple true TREES to flower out :)

Archived