Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

med_gallery_13801_60_16555.gif

the "help thread" has been a big hit for a lot of people, and thats super cool, but its time to grow and add as the MMMA grows and adds too. my next addition to the site will be a journal on my Moby Dick/White Widow cross. i have taken this particular strain way more into the breeding phases, but i did save a cut from way back in the beginning, have been growing it ever since, and i am running it now for everyone to watch. this is a clone only strain. it will be available soon. don't ask :) i will let you know when/how when the time comes if you are interested, and yes it will be free. anyways, our end product will look pretty darn close to this:

med_gallery_13801_60_147606.jpg

gallery_13801_60_7559.jpg

man oh man

i was having a evening of reflection...and i found myself back at the begining..

thanks my friend for your heartfelt dedication toward helping all of us!

my humble thanks to u for your continued dedication...

with

1,168 replies?

my friend....

:bow:

thank you!

i appreciate your dedication....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy crap man those are root's? looks like some thick rope jeez. nice work with the l.c. :thumbsu:

thanks bud......... im gonna have some fun with the l.c. for sure :)

med_gallery_13801_60_16555.gif

the "help thread" has been a big hit for a lot of people, and thats super cool, but its time to grow and add as the MMMA grows and adds too. my next addition to the site will be a journal on my Moby Dick/White Widow cross. i have taken this particular strain way more into the breeding phases, but i did save a cut from way back in the beginning, have been growing it ever since, and i am running it now for everyone to watch. this is a clone only strain. it will be available soon. don't ask :) i will let you know when/how when the time comes if you are interested, and yes it will be free. anyways, our end product will look pretty darn close to this:

med_gallery_13801_60_147606.jpg

gallery_13801_60_7559.jpg

man oh man

i was having a evening of reflection...and i found myself back at the begining..

thanks my friend for your heartfelt dedication toward helping all of us!

my humble thanks to u for your continued dedication...

with

1,168 replies?

my friend....

:bow:

thank you!

i appreciate your dedication....

thank you thank you........ i think the help thread is close to 43,000 views....... that is an honor to me and it should be to all of you as well. soon we will have a couple 50k threads here and thats pretty dang cool :goodjob::thumbsu:

oh those pictures take me back as well :) i just had a member ask me to mail them becaue they didnt know where to find them......... makes me wanna get back to my roots......... growing trees :) and im starting with that trainwreck. :sword:

i have been "off work" for a couple months and it shows......

what a mess i have here. but things are looking up, and the replenishment is in full swing. clones clones everywhere i see clones.

i was thinking........ again.... and the one pound indoor plant sounds good. with 8ft ceilings in the little room it will be a chore, but im gonna give it a whirl.

i think moby dick or bubbledick are gonna be the strains...... maybe i'll try both. no scrog or anything funny, just a lot of topping and a big bush. :thumbsu:

not "mine" ............... :)

i have never really grown outdoors........ not on a serious measure anyways. i helped out on a few larger outdoor grows, but i didnt have land in socal where i lived to do anything like that.

there are a couple things i would like to test outdoors,but other than that, i enjoy playing "god" in my own rooms.... the sun may be free, and much more powerful for growing, but i like to keep my stuff under my own climate instead of relying on mother nature.

maybe this summer i will try the 55gallon outdoor bubbledrum though :)

55gallon drum for water/nutes, a fabricated 5gallon bucket to drop in the top for the netpot, and a commercial pump to keep it aerated :)

i think it will work great. since the plant will be naturally 3ft off the ground, it would be very easy to grease the sides of the 55gal drum to deter animals/critters..... and then foliar spray and rez additives like mite-rid to deter insects.... i think i could pull of a good one. definitely would have to build some kind of serious plant support though..... being outside in the wind and rain, i wouldnt trust a 10-15ft tall plant to stand up by itself in a bubblebucket.

43,000 views, that's great. I bet if you had fewer views or replies you wouldn't of threatened to take your thread to another site ....Keep up the good work my friend!!!!!

ahh, when i get bored or lonely around here i just post pics of nice meds :thumbsu:

thanks for the kind words. keep up the great work and kiss the baby for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the grow note......... we have a big differential here. the pics may not show how drastic it is, but there is a huge difference in density between the trainwreck and the lemoncake.

they are the same age, give or take a day.... and both from seed.

the tw is much more lanky than the lc. they have been side-by-side, rotated back and forth, but under the same light and with the same nute mix the entire time.

tw on left, lc on right:

gallery_13801_60_111786.jpg

tw:

gallery_13801_60_96841.jpg

lc:

gallery_13801_60_7993.jpg

You are amazing BG! Thanks again for all your posts and helpful threads. Thanks for staying around here with us schlubs...

ya kidding me?? wouldnt leave you guys for anything :)

(not directed at you).............

when i need help you give it, when i need to give help you accept it, and when it's time to annoy bg, you guys are ALL OVER IT :) HAHAHAHA .................

i just love ya all ..... ya keep me young and quick

great work, very cool! i am excited to see how this trainwreck turns out. i have a nice pheno of it, that will be heading to flower soon.

nice!! i hope we aren't disappointed :)

i think we will be fine.

i'm gonna top these a couple times............ from seed.......... they are fem beans from dr. greenthumb (2 out of the 3 i tried germed) and im gonna take my chances and assume they are both 100% female.........and grow them to TREE status :)

by the time the seed plants hit flower i will more than likely have taken clones off them both, grown them out,and flowered them..... so i will not waste "that" much time if one of them happens to have hermie traits :thumbsu:

keep me posted..... wish ya all the best!!

Wow haven't checked in here in quite some time, Looks tasty :D Are those 1kw under the sunsoakers? Hows the temps coming off of those I've never ran any lamps outside of air cooled hoods but really want to get those reflectors for my new room.

well, the 2 fem trainwreck (in back):

gallery_13801_60_17890.jpg

are 14-15" tall right now and vegging quickly, but lanky...... not "real" lanky..... but a bit more than i like.

i'm gonna roll with it.

i am going to veg these to 24" tall and then top them each one time..........

and then i will separate them into their own 5gal buckets and beat them with a 1kMH for 4-5 days afterwards.... then its on to flower.

at the rate they are vegging, this should be happening very soon.......

and i anticipate a serious yield as well.

Hey BG,

Keep me in mind if you are going to get rid of those Umbrellas.....

I'm sure your wife will be happy to know they're going to a good home.... :D

i think im gonna hold on to them for the moment..... but ya never know.... my mind changes often :)

i wanna put 4 air-cooled 600w in there instead..... we will see. next months project :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some bonic:

gallery_13801_60_164684.jpg

gallery_13801_60_78252.jpg

gallery_13801_60_103411.jpg

27 or 28 days in now. starting to crystal up well.

the lemoncake are doing very well.

i will be taking clones to sex them today. they are already 16" tall and vegging very very fast.

by the time i get the clones rooted and sexed, i should have some real good sized plants going into flower.... probably around 30" i presume.... maybe a bit taller.

gallery_13801_60_21075.jpg

gallery_13801_60_151146.jpg

Archived