Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

news flash......... sometimes it pays to be over medicated and over worked.

i went to move some blubonic from veg to flower this morning and i found a mistake :)

when tossing those l.c. lanky couple, i also tossed a couple lanky blubonic that were growing in the same area.

well, i messed up i guess....... i found another l.c. mixed in with about 15 bonics :)

it's all on you little one..... you better grow balls!

gallery_13801_60_4255.jpg

i just put it in the flower room today so we will know in about 5-6 days :thumbsu:

ANOTHER FEMALE :(

smoke you outta play the lotto for real for real. not a scratch-off either..... go for the big bucks :thumbsu:

ANOTHER FEMALE :(

smoke you outta play the lotto for real for real. not a scratch-off either..... go for the big bucks :thumbsu:

Man! That's crazy! I had my hopes up for ya......

It's going to be about a month before I throw my tiny ones into flower.....If I pull another 4 females, I'm going to sell them as feminized seeds! ;)

Man! That's crazy! I had my hopes up for ya......

It's going to be about a month before I throw my tiny ones into flower.....If I pull another 4 females, I'm going to sell them as feminized seeds! ;)

:)

i'll be keeping my eyes open for ball sacs..... but they are in a room with other l.c., bg bigbud, trainwreck, moby dick, and blubonic .......... so if a spore or 3 gets away i wont be too mad :)

-----------------------------------------------

docs t.w. at 14 days:

gallery_13801_60_115863.jpg

they are bulking up at the nodes pretty good as well. hopefully to hold up lots of weight :)

gallery_13801_60_47176.jpg

:)

i'll be keeping my eyes open for ball sacs..... but they are in a room with other l.c., bg bigbud, trainwreck, moby dick, and blubonic .......... so if a spore or 3 gets away i wont be too mad :)

-----------------------------------------------

If it did hermie and knocked up another one of your plants, would that do anything to stabilize the seeds at all or would they still be pretty unstable?

Purple Power looks good. I don't have anything purple yet...

unbeilevable....

:rolleyes:

great work B

:goodjob:

as always thanks so much again for your help and guidance. you constantly challenge me to rethink my ways and means.

:bow:

thanks for the kind words :thumbsu:

yeah the b.d. is a very special plant to me.....

not just because i bred her or because of the human head sized flowers.... but because she really is an outstanding plant with tons of trichs, deadly smoke, and an old school pine taste :thumbsu:

she puts on a lot of weight and TONS of fully formed trichs by 30-35 days..... and then hits a lull for about 2 weeks, and then triples in weight the last 2 weeks just before final flush.

an early harvest compared to a late harvest with her is like night and day..... literally. early harvest and it's like cocaine.... have ya running around all day pain free with a million things going on...... late harvest is like is like dropping a boulder on your head.... lights out.

mucho apologies to smoke, g3llo, rlp, and everyone else ........ but i promise i'm gonna let her leak out of my hands this round. PROMISE :thumbsu:

easy 1/2lb. blubonic. vertically challenged grow room growers dream. only 41" from the top of the tote to the tip of the tallest flower. 53" inches from the floor to the tallest flower.

she's going into a 10 day full flush starting today. i have already had 2 branches nearly break and have since tied her up pretty well. the wall is helping tremendously right now.

this is only my 2nd run with the blubonic and i love her already. easy to grow, great smoke..... and a hint of BB as well. can't be beat.

next round i will top a bit later in veg to allow more main stem to help support the weight :thumbsu:

gallery_13801_60_43250.jpg

gallery_13801_60_408.jpg

gallery_13801_60_45143.jpg

she is the one i am going to use to redo the harvest/cure tutorial for the site so there will be MANY more pics during/after harvest and a final weight for sure.

thanks for the kind words :thumbsu:

yeah the b.d. is a very special plant to me.....

not just because i bred her or because of the human head sized flowers.... but because she really is an outstanding plant with tons of trichs, deadly smoke, and an old school pine taste :thumbsu:

she puts on a lot of weight and TONS of fully formed trichs by 30-35 days..... and then hits a lull for about 2 weeks, and then triples in weight the last 2 weeks just before final flush.

an early harvest compared to a late harvest with her is like night and day..... literally. early harvest and it's like cocaine.... have ya running around all day pain free with a million things going on...... late harvest is like is like dropping a boulder on your head.... lights out.

mucho apologies to smoke, g3llo, rlp, and everyone else ........ but i promise i'm gonna let her leak out of my hands this round. PROMISE :thumbsu:

it's real easy to pass out kind words when the awesomeness level is so well established....:rolleyes:

that sounds like an excellent strain for one of my pt's. he suffers from extreme bouts of roving pain associated with a vehicle accident. he is wheelchair bound most of the time.

a hint of mood pleaser with a load of pain management effect would be a perfect strain match.

i am going to have to hook up with you in the spring, and plan a field trip for clone assisted swapping type deal...

if u might have an extra carbon copy of those chicks u r so proud of that is...

i will be trying to get to BACC soon (my sisters live in green oak, and Brighton) if you by any chance live anywhere near there....

actually

come to think about it...i am coming down for my nieces 18th birthday party next weekend. i would love to shake your hand one time if it happens to work out time wise.

no worries.

if your around....i'll pm the details...

thanks again for your hard fast dedication to servicing the members of our community.

peace

G

Archived