Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had a bad bad bad accident in the big flower room last night and i must get that fixed today, but along the way i need to stop at home depot............... so that means perilite for the hempy bucket journal :) time to get that going. im gonna start in a clear 2-liter bottle so everyone can see whats going on inside, but because of algae growth i will have to transfer to something bigger and solid color very soon after.

i had a bad bad bad accident in the big flower room last night and i must get that fixed today, but along the way i need to stop at home depot............... so that means perilite for the hempy bucket journal :) time to get that going. im gonna start in a clear 2-liter bottle so everyone can see whats going on inside, but because of algae growth i will have to transfer to something bigger and solid color very soon after.

Welcome to the dark side. :P

now that i have you here jipo.............. are we reduced to ordering perilite online now or what??

stopped at homedepot. they have the miracle grow kind. yeah right.

stopped at meijer.............. same thing and thats it.

stopped at lowe's......... after explaining to the garden center guy what the hell perilite is, he looked it up and they dont have any at all??

wow.

since its the busy weekend with the GLCC fest and all, i will wait until monday to make the post, but these are the same strain, and will be free in the the k-zoo/battlecreek/clearwater area on monday and tuesday. anything left goes to detroit with me for wed-fri.

med_gallery_13801_60_2029348.jpg

bug free of course. very well established. a couple are over a foot tall.

"clones from the bubblegrower" :sword:

im not in the cloning business (free just cant make a business work), but as a few of you already know, if the situation arises, i will get them to you.

one of my clones:

med_gallery_13801_60_923056.jpg

Very nice looking. Is the green coloring I see in the roots, just the picture getting a wierd light reflection?

just light. they are white as white can be :) in the words of johnny depp............. "pure as the driven snow" :)

Kind of figured, I know you are very good about keeping light out of your rez and totes. Wanted to point it out though for folks that are just getting started growing, that is something they should be looking out for, greening of the roots.

here's a cool pic :)

shortly before i left california i had the chance to purchase just about anything i wanted at cost from a friend of mine who had opened a hydro store. the store wasnt doing as good in the first couple months as he thought, so he gave me the chance to buy a large quantity of his stock at cost to help offset his initial costs.

well i bought a pallet of the good old Botanicare Daisy Cloner's for like $34 each. hell theres like 34 bucks worth of parts in there that im sure i will use in my lifetime so what the hell right?

http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/B001JL0BLM

anyways, i still had a few left and i set them aside to take up north to tarzan to help the needy northerners. at the same time i signed a couple patients who requested a lot more of a strain i have. i needed to get those clones ASAP and unfortunately i couldnt get them all from plants in veg so i had to take some clones from that strain in the flower room. no biggie..... just a few more days to root. anyways, this situation caused me to bust one out for my personal use for the moment and i had a great idea :)

after these clones are done rooting, and i can get them where they need to be, this daisy cloner has become my official gift to the MMMA. because i grow my plants the way that i do, i can meet my patients needs and still afford to fill it as needed and deliver 8 clones weekly to various compassion clubs around the state for free.

if you are ever charged for one of my clones i would like to know about it. all of my clones will come FREE with a marking on a leaf and a tag with my signature to let you know its from me.

med_gallery_13801_60_690334.jpg

Archived