What Would You Do?

Guest Marywanna

Guest Marywanna

What would you do if you found out a member on a cannabis site was LEO and planning to try and bring it down? Would you tell the site owner?

Guest thequietone

If it is someone on this site you can always PM an administrator or mod and everything will be kept confidential. We all must work together to protect the MMJ community from LEO's or politicians.

i hope you understand if i'm a little sceptical and wonder if what you're saying is true ,(you'd better have proof to back it up).but if what you're saying is true,i would sure think you'd let some body know...but again you'd have to have the proof...peace all...zb

• 2 months later...

yea Id tell and id phaq with him or her, id run them all over the state trying to get some meds, and id tell them every thing they wanted to hear (of course all fiction so i could send them on a wild goose hunt they would not soon forget) I may even tell them that the dr. who quit me because of thc, wrote my rec and she is writing them to everyone!!!! Ahhh sweet revenge!

If you are telling people to much on here, you mite deserve what you get, I know there are alot of good people on here, But I truly believe in paranoia it will save you!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Of course any true cannabis warrior is going to call out any snitch in our ranks. And don't think for a second we DON"T have rats in our midst already, we just have to smoke them out. (pun intended)

One of LEO's most useful idiots is a snitch and if they can't pay someone to be one they'll use jail as a threat to make them do it.

One thing I've noticed in some of the interviews with police is their total lack of any conscious self thought of actions. In the military "I was just following orders" will not keep you from being prosecuted for a war crime.

LEO needs to be held to the same standard considering the vast majority of cops now are ex-military with multiple combat tours under their belts and that makes them dangerous when they react and as we've seen they over react more often than not.

Guest Marywanna

Please let me clarify my question. For one thing,the post is dated 7-10. And I was talking about ANOTHER well known site that is world-wide that I participated in for over a year. I asked advice here...what was I supposed to do,announce it on the other site? I have already told a person here what the story was. I had to leave the site,lose all my freinds there,lost a Group Forum Mod job,and deleted my account. The person there started to send me threatening emails,he got my mail address somehow. That meant the site had been compromised. He scared the living crap out of me,saying he knew where we lived and was going to make sure I was arrested. He said many other things that I can not post here. When I told the webmaster,he said,"what do you expect me to do about it?" He is now gone too. So before you all start thinking I am some kind of doofus troublemaker,I am not. And you know what? Two people here that critisized me haven't even been members here as long as I have. "Bring the site down" were his words,not mine. Now I wish I wouldn't have even asked the question. Geeze.

Please let me clarify my question. For one thing,the post is dated 7-10. And I was talking about ANOTHER well known site that is world-wide that I participated in for over a year. I asked advice here...what was I supposed to do,announce it on the other site? I have already told a person here what the story was. I had to leave the site,lose all my freinds there,lost a Group Forum Mod job,and deleted my account. The person there started to send me threatening emails,he got my mail address somehow. That meant the site had been compromised. He scared the living crap out of me,saying he knew where we lived and was going to make sure I was arrested. He said many other things that I can not post here. When I told the webmaster,he said,"what do you expect me to do about it?" He is now gone too. So before you all start thinking I am some kind of doofus troublemaker,I am not. And you know what? Two people here that critisized me haven't even been members here as long as I have. "Bring the site down" were his words,not mine. Now I wish I wouldn't have even asked the question. Geeze.

420Peace Marywanna,

I respect your Spirit and Courage...

hi marywanna

to think there are not any leos on this site as well as others is not good thinking they are and have been here and there also... knowing that if you do even suspect someone is one tell the mod's or admins then they can be watched... i spend a lot of time in chat rooms and a operator in a lot of them over time you can tell if someone is acting not just right... so i speak out to others to watch them... there are ways for the admins to see who is who and where there logging in to the site from and trace those connection... so please speak out its just nice to know even if there not you need to feel safe around here.. as always just be safe... also never use your real email address get one from a free service and aways use it easy to walk away from if theres issues and to much spam... also do the same for im aim skype icq yahoo any of them never use your real email only use one you do not care about...

abbe

IMO, it's sort of our duty as members of the forum to be wary of troublemakers and be willing to PM an admin/moderator if they feel it's warranted.

Not just if it's secret LEO, or someone wanting to bring down the site. Also if there seems to be a spammer or someone that is particularly harassing.

This is all very interesting but it is my understanding that medical marijuana is legal in our State, and in many others.

What is the authority for "bringing down" a site where legal participants gather to engage there 1st Amendment rights? Perhaps the other site of which you speak is a general cultivation non-medical site?

How could anyone here NOT expect LEO, be it "undercover" or not, both state and federal. There have been at least two I that posted in the last month I suspected, but it was only because one in particular was asking for help on how to break the law, in a simple innocent seeming way.

Here's how I see it, since people are not breaking the law, no biggie. If people are sharing personal and private information with total strangers they do not know, regardless of how long they have been communicating on this site or any other way, EVEN IN PERSON, if YOU DO NOT KNOW SOMEONE AND HAVE NOT FOR YEARS, never share anything in writing or any other way, that might cause you to be under the radar or held accountable, OR SOMETHING THAT MIGHT GET SOMEONE ELSE IN TROUBLE. Even if you share something innocent, it might come out in writing the wrong way or taken another way.

If LEO doesn't post pretending to be this or that, be sure they are lurking or do monitor. Assume the same with prosecutors. Assume the same with something known as a paid informant.

I also get a little concerned, but not on a large scale, that illegal drug dealers are concerned about who their LEGAL competition might be or that they may be looking for people that need help. Either way, everyone MUST be careful about HOW they communicate and with WHO they communicate.

I, personally, would prefer LEO work with and understand the MM community, instead of looking to try and SABOTAGE the MM community, like Mike Bouchard does and hopes to train many of his deputies to do.

The DEA is another story. I think they are looking for those who do a larger scale of anything in the MM world, and see if there are FLAGRANT or OBVIOUS red flag people to further pursue. On the other hand, when the DEA raids a family that has a child who is a cancer patient, knowing that is the fullness of it, just to bust them, it shows what bags of sh*t that group is and what they really stand for.

Many should also suspect some LEO, not all, come here to gain a better understanding, hopefully for all the right reasons. Those LEO I respect if it is just to better educate themselves. I am thinking some are hoping to maybe find information to try and bust certain doctors, too?

If you can "think it", they do too.

How could anyone here NOT expect LEO, be it "undercover" or not, both state and federal. There have been at least two I that posted in the last month I suspected, but it was only because one in particular was asking for help on how to break the law, in a simple innocent seeming way.

Here's how I see it, since people are not breaking the law, no biggie. If people are sharing personal and private information with total strangers they do not know, regardless of how long they have been communicating on this site or any other way, EVEN IN PERSON, if YOU DO NOT KNOW SOMEONE AND HAVE NOT FOR YEARS, never share anything in writing or any other way, that might cause you to be under the radar or held accountable, OR SOMETHING THAT MIGHT GET SOMEONE ELSE IN TROUBLE. Even if you share something innocent, it might come out in writing the wrong way or taken another way.

If LEO doesn't post pretending to be this or that, be sure they are lurking or do monitor. Assume the same with prosecutors. Assume the same with something known as a paid informant.

I also get a little concerned, but not on a large scale, that illegal drug dealers are concerned about who their LEGAL competition might be or that they may be looking for people that need help. Either way, everyone MUST be careful about HOW they communicate and with WHO they communicate.

I, personally, would prefer LEO work with and understand the MM community, instead of looking to try and SABOTAGE the MM community, like Mike Bouchard does and hopes to train many of his deputies to do.

The DEA is another story. I think they are looking for those who do a larger scale of anything in the MM world, and see if there are FLAGRANT or OBVIOUS red flag people to further pursue. On the other hand, when the DEA raids a family that has a child who is a cancer patient, knowing that is the fullness of it, just to bust them, it shows what bags of sh*t that group is and what they really stand for.

Many should also suspect some LEO, not all, come here to gain a better understanding, hopefully for all the right reasons. Those LEO I respect if it is just to better educate themselves. I am thinking some are hoping to maybe find information to try and bust certain doctors, too?

If you can "think it", they do too.

I would also venture to say that some leo's mite even be here to try and get their card!, Im far from a leo lover!! I dont give respect to people who dont give me respect, but in my yrs on this earth at least 3 of my family members are cops! and when they come up north on vacation not only do they drink like drunken sailers but they also burn like cheech and chong!

Like in any profesesion you have your good peeps and bad!

Peace

FTW

Jim

with the "bust first, and get details on the law later" attitude we have seen from LEO around the state, i would worry that they would make false accusations against the site to get a judge to shut it down.

i like the "Smoke Em Out" theory! just make everyone you meet in person smoke until they can no longer stand before you trade or have any dealings with them! :hot:

Archived