Who For New Governor?

Well Rick Snyder is OK with MM.

Dear Mr. Vender,

Thank you for your time and interest in the campaign. Rick supports the use of medical marijuana when it is done so legally, and prescribed by a licensed physician for legitimate medical reasons. As governor, Rick will work hard to uphold the decisions of the people and the state's constitution.

He is a pro-lifer. So I am not sure I can vote for him. Women have the right to do what they choose. IMO

Hello James,

Virg strongly supports the will of the people. He was an advocate for the

medical marijuana ballot initiative and as governor, Virg will uphold the

will of the people. If the legislature tried to override the will of the

people by passing a bill to stop it, Virg would veto the legislation.

Virg is the only ally of the MMMA running for governor.

We hope Virg can earn your support and your vote on August 3rd.

The Virg Bernero for Michigan Campaign Team

> Do you support it ?

>

>

>

>

>

>

IF i ever voted for a Republican, it would be Snyder. But, i just don't think i can let myself do that this year. Our freedoms are too darn important on this issue. This is one year that i am really voting around one issue. Normally, i think that is a really silly way to vote. This year, i think it's absolutely necessary to keep my family intact, should John Law decide to come knocking.

I agree, of all the bad choices Republicans are the worst. They are the rich feeding off of the middle class and they are counting on a lot of the misinformed, easily led middle class' vote. Please inform yourself before you vote.

My informed decision for governor this year is also for Virge Bernero

I will probably vote Virge. I believe he is behind MMJ. However I do have some concerns about the whole voting no for the bridge issue. Maybe he voted no for a valid reason but it sure looks bad with the amount of money his PAC received from the competition bridge owner. Still I think he might be the best choice.

I don't think Cox will be a contender. Not with the whole getting a lap dance from a stripper named Strawberry at Kwame Kilpatrick's party The stripper was later shot and killed.

lap dance

You can't make this stuff up.

I will probably vote Virge. I believe he is behind MMJ. However I do have some concerns about the whole voting no for the bridge issue. Maybe he voted no for a valid reason but it sure looks bad with the amount of money his PAC received from the competition bridge owner. Still I think he might be the best choice.

I don't think Cox will be a contender. Not with the whole getting a lap dance from a stripper named Strawberry at Kwame Kilpatrick's party The stripper was later shot and killed.

lap dance

I don't even get phased by that stuff anymore, after growing up in the political scene in Chicago, and helping out with more than one campaign in Cook County... nothing surprises me when it comes to stories that come out during campaign season.

Like our current President would have never even been elected to the Senate if it weren't for somebody leaking sealed divorce papers of the front runner, that talked about frequenting some sex clubs, which forced him to pull out of the race.

The motto back home, mostly as a joke, was vote early and vote often. Hell they probably still have me on the rolls there and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that I cast a ballot in the past couple elections.

Well Rick Snyder is OK with MM.

Dear Mr. Vender,

Thank you for your time and interest in the campaign. Rick supports the use of medical marijuana when it is done so legally, and prescribed by a licensed physician for legitimate medical reasons. As governor, Rick will work hard to uphold the decisions of the people and the state's constitution.

He is a pro-lifer. So I am not sure I can vote for him. Women have the right to do what they choose. IMO

Thanks for the info. Now, I have two reasons to vote for him :)

Seriously, though, the third is the primary. I would think MMJ supporters would be voting for the Republican least likely to win the general election or one that doesn't want to declare war on us - think Hoekstra or Cox.

IF i ever voted for a Republican, it would be Snyder. But, i just don't think i can let myself do that this year. Our freedoms are too darn important on this issue. This is one year that i am really voting around one issue. Normally, i think that is a really silly way to vote. This year, i think it's absolutely necessary to keep my family intact, should John Law decide to come knocking.

i totally agree.

think Hoekstra or Cox.

ANYONE BUT COX! (ABC)

He has failed to protect patients and caregivers in Michigan. He has remained quiet while innocent people have been harassed, arrested, jailed and had their property stolen.

Where was he these last two years?

The mmj community wants to know:

Have you seen Mike Cox?

lap dance

To generate a buffer, it would be logical to vote on the repub ballot for the primary. Rick Snyder has the lead in the polls right now. Just a few more now would eliminate Mike Cox from the ballot in November.

Then vote for the best mmj person in November.

Don't let Cox get elected for even dog catcher.

Archived