Overage Problems?

namaste1961

There seems to be a discrepency in the law. A patient can grow 12 plants, adn when those 12 plants are harvested, teh patient will be way over teh 2.5 oz. limit. Someone said to not flower all 12 at once. I understand. But even harvesting 1 plant will put us over. So do we take 5 pateints each and then have the legal abilityt ot keep 2.25 pounds in curing? That would work IF we only grew once a year, but then our patients would be barely covered. Bottom line is it seems the amount of plants allowed leads to a quick violation of the amount allowed that is smokable. And then what about thos epatients that use edibles...they need even more.

In reality, i think most of us must be holdin gmore than the 2.5 oz. If we ever hope to cure our meds for three months or so, the poundage will really stack up. Honestly, are most caregivers overproducing and then liquidating at collectives or through casual patient to patient exchanges? Does anyone stay under the 2.5 oz limit and still grow?

clarity if there is any, please.

Godrick

PS. Thanks for being kind

Don't forget to take into account how often you will be harvesting. That plays an integral part in figuring out how much you can or need to keep on hand to insure an uninterrupted supply of meds. Also keeping in mind your dry and cure times. It is a fine balancing act, but you can also use any overages to make edibles and oils as they consume quite a bit of the bud, rather quickly.

One might even consider helping less fortunate patients out, if you are worried about the extras... just some ideas.

There seems to be a discrepancy in the law. A patient can grow 12 plants, adn when those 12 plants are harvested, the patient will be way over the 2.5 oz. limit. Someone said to not flower all 12 at once. I understand. But even harvesting 1 plant will put us over. So do we take 5 patients each and then have the legal ability ot keep 2.25 pounds in curing? That would work IF we only grew once a year, but then our patients would be barely covered. Bottom line is it seems the amount of plants allowed leads to a quick violation of the amount allowed that is smokable. And then what about those patients that use edibles...they need even more.

In reality, i think most of us must be holding More than the 2.5 oz. If we ever hope to cure our meds for three months or so, the poundage will really stack up. Honestly, are most caregivers overproducing and then liquidating at collectives or through casual patient to patient exchanges? Does anyone stay under the 2.5 oz limit and still grow?

clarity if there is any, please.

Godrick

PS. Thanks for being kind

i do see what you mean my self i use my Meds as much as i can it helps me all day long some time i leave some roots on my plants and hang them to dry they will still court as to you count of 12 so make sure you only have 12 and 2.5 locked up you will be OK i think

i do see what you mean my self i use my Meds as much as i can it helps me all day long some time i leave some roots on my plants and hang them to dry they will still court as to you count of 12 so make sure you only have 12 and 2.5 locked up you will be OK i think

Thanks, bro. So you say keep my meds (2.5) locked up, and that shows the rest is NOT mine, but for patients.

If i can only keep 2.5 oz in my house, how can I grow 12 plants? Even one plant harvested will push me over that low amount. What do people really do with overages?

thank you for the clarity.

Godrick

What do people really do with overages? Smoke it, cook with it, make hash, or make oil out of it. Take on a Patient or two.

Not trying to beat you up, but we finally can do this legally, and you wonder what to do with it ? Serious ??

I am getting grumpy..... time to Medicate.

Peace

What do people really do with overages? Smoke it, cook with it, make hash, or make oil out of it. Take on a Patient or two.

Not trying to beat you up, but we finally can do this legally, and you wonder what to do with it ? Serious ??

Peace

Naw, you aren't beating anyone up, bro. I appreciate your perspective. In the real world, i just think people are selling their overages for donations. the law is sort of like saying we can all have NASCAR engines, but we are only allowed to go two miles per hour.

No we know what we do with our cars and the speed limit, let alone the NASCAR drivers.

So hey, produce and use, and like was said, share with th elss fortunate. I am in.

If I ever see an overage I will let you know if is a problem!!

but yeah a rotational harvest is easiest. Ms. O'Keefe was thinking about harvesting a plant a month. She never did any growing herself and forgot to consider SEEDLINGS. oops

so buy a clone a month and in 3-4 months let us know if you still have a problem!

PAIS

and what KathywithaK says too

donate to the cancer network

it must grow. I have 2 auto flower blooming

one for me

one for someone who wants to live

and so it goes

many, many growers donate through PB, JR, BB, et al

Peace

its great when you know you have to back away,,,medicate in peace brother.. pos.rep.lol..zzb

Peace

that is some funny bunny muffin man, id have put it the same way! +rep for great minds!

Most newb grows wont come close to 2.5 zips a plant and will find they didn't come close, so the overage issue ISNT a issue. Growers thats been growing a while can dial the grow to what they need. Smaller plants less nutes, less cost, less meds, no overages and lasts till next cure is done, never running out and keeping there patients in fresh meds at all times. Once ya get a few grows down you'll see, there IS no overages.

I can grow a plant that throws 2 lbs or a 1/4 oz. Just depends on what I need and what I've dialed the garden into. You'll see. Just dial in the grow..........

Most newb grows wont come close to 2.5 zips a plant and will find they didn't come close, so the overage issue ISNT a issue. Growers thats been growing a while can dial the grow to what they need. Smaller plants less nutes, less cost, less meds, no overages and lasts till next cure is done, never running out and keeping there patients in fresh meds at all times. Once ya get a few grows down you'll see, there IS no overages.

I can grow a plant that throws 2 lbs or a 1/4 oz. Just depends on what I need and what I've dialed the garden into. You'll see. Just dial in the grow..........

Right on.

what about dispensaries? Is that a major grey area to get rid of said overages? It seems many people like to shop at dispensaries. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to sell your extra's or just sell your product to dispensaries with out the worry of trouble? A friend of mine loves dispensaries she goes some were in Ann Arbor. I told her to just grow her own but she doesn't wanna. I think many just like the idea of getting what they want, when they want and no worries of growing, cost more but thats what they like.

what about dispensaries? Is that a major grey area to get rid of said overages? It seems many people like to shop at dispensaries. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to sell your extra's or just sell your product to dispensaries with out the worry of trouble? A friend of mine loves dispensaries she goes some were in Ann Arbor. I told her to just grow her own but she doesn't wanna. I think many just like the idea of getting what they want, when they want and no worries of growing, cost more but thats what they like.

That was my original plan but with all the raids I will be waiting to see how some of these court cases are decided.

Archived