Clones Available!

Mr. Brooks

hey everyone we will be having some clones available, so if ur in need of some new strains or just starting out let us now what u need. The strains we have available right now: White rhino. strains available in 2-4 weeks: strawberry chronic, white widow, and possibly the original chronic! so drop us an email and let us know what u want for your patients!!

hey everyone we will be having some clones available, so if ur in need of some new strains or just starting out let us now what u need. The strains we have available right now: White rhino. strains available in 2-4 weeks: strawberry chronic, white widow, and possibly the original chronic! so drop us an email and let us know what u want for your patients!!

Chronic pre-2001 or after and is it from Serious Seeds..? Pm me....

yea who the hell are you to tell someone who not to go to? jeez...this is pathetic.

how about..."dont listen to kingofbuds...he's a queen"

Name calling is grounds for removal from these boards . :thumbsd:

Just like you say let them decide everyones free to post their opinions on someone elses genetics . :thumbsu:

This is a great example of how childish people on this site are. that is why there are always the same guys on here.

Chronic pre-2001 or after and is it from Serious Seeds..? Pm me.... This got this guy 3 negative reps

dont deal with dlovas This guy got a positive for this.

I have never meet dlovas, seems some friends of kingbuds dont like him personaly. Have you had dealings with this guy in the past? Did he give you bad service? I know herbeezhydro you can take his word. I also know kingbud very well, not as well as i thought

Yeah he drove 12 clones to me from Detroit to Battle Creek , they were the best clones I have ever bought. I always got clones from a buddy and got them for around a clone (watered down and in pellets) so when I found out clones were I was a little sketchy about spending more money with someone I didn't even know. I sent Dave (dlovas) a PM and figured I would give it a shot. When he showed up with the clones I thought he was getting the short end of the stick, they had 7-8 nodes and were a perfectly green. He even called me a couple times throughout the cycle to check on how things were going. I just wanted to write this because I am sure there are others out there that are getting started or having problems cloning and are sketchy just like I was about getting clones from a stranger, there is good people out there with good product you just gotta look!

dont deal with dlovas

THis was just brouhgt to my attention..I am just laughing..because I have never brought anything bad to anyone. They are clean , healthy, bad as- genetics. Sounds like a fuxin hater to me....

All I have to say is go look at the testimonials on my page PM them and ask to talk to them.

So Big talkers behind the keyboards......It's funny because they are the same ones that say shiet when they are wasted and get all tough...LOL.

Whatever My Karma is good.!! I even have new lines going that I have tested with my Cuzz Mental Floss by Chimera. Magnum by cannaCopia, and Purple Kush, and a Trainwreck backcross.

I am a new legal grower, I'm having a hard time getting started with clones, I can't find any. I'm on a small budget but I got wheels and cash.not sure how clone purchasing goes but I need 12 and I prefer indica if possible.

If you can make the drive, Ann Arbor Health Collective has a variety of clones available on Saturdays. Good luck!!! :)

THis was just brouhgt to my attention..I am just laughing..because I have never brought anything bad to anyone. They are clean , healthy, bad as- genetics. Sounds like a fuxin hater to me....

All I have to say is go look at the testimonials on my page PM them and ask to talk to them.

So Big talkers behind the keyboards......It's funny because they are the same ones that say shiet when they are wasted and get all tough...LOL.

Whatever My Karma is good.!! I even have new lines going that I have tested with my Cuzz Mental Floss by Chimera. Magnum by cannaCopia, and Purple Kush, and a Trainwreck backcross.

does the Trainwreck Bx smell?

I can vouch for Dave and his product too. He really knows his stuff and is'nt afraid to share his knowlege with newbies. He has great healthy clones and shares extra seeds. He goes out of his way to help his patients. It looks like whoever is having an attitude problem is in the minority.