Dr. Greenthumb, Which Strain

TheGanz

My vote goes to docs bubba kush this strain is some of the sweetest smelling bud ive ever grown i grabbed one of the golf ball sized buds the other night it was tight and compacted and dense day 54 of flower for me another 11 days ill be posting my harvest pictures for all to see in my thread.

september2010th20008.jpg

My vote goes to docs bubba kush this strain is some of the sweetest smelling bud ive ever grown i grabbed one of the golf ball sized buds the other night it was tight and compacted and dense day 54 of flower for me another 11 days ill be posting my harvest pictures for all to see in my thread.

september2010th20008.jpg

Any cutting available

King, i definitely have been watching your grow thread, That thread is a huge factor in me wanting to try his bubba. I want to try og to from what you hear of it in cali. Close to the end of an ounce of any particular strain I build up a slight tolerance to it. Im interested in the og for that reason.

King, i definitely have been watching your grow thread, That thread is a huge factor in me wanting to try his bubba. I want to try og to from what you hear of it in cali. Close to the end of an ounce of any particular strain I build up a slight tolerance to it. Im interested in the og for that reason.

Per Doc's site regarding the Bubba Kush...

Bubba Kush- Katsu Cut- S1 (PURPLE)

Product Code- BKF (Feminized) ♀

[s1 from an Original Clone

NOT from a cross]

Highly energetic

Social, happy, pleasant high

Long term use without

tolerance buildup

Heady, intoxicating

Dense, chunky buds

Incredibly tasty

TASTIEST SMOKE ON EARTH!

Potency: 4 out of 5

Bouquet: Sweet

Taste: Hashy – Juicy – Fruity

Ganz,

I know what you mean about tolerance build up, I have the same problem which is why I prefer very strong strains (also they tend to have a better pain relieving effect). Doc's Bubba has been in my garden for almost five years now and isn't going anywhere. Personally, I would actually give it a potency rating of 4.5. It would be the last to go if I had to choose at this moment in time. Intoxicating is a pretty good description, and the claim of the tastiest smoke on earth is also true. I've found nothing that tops it, only a couple that have equaled it. His Sour 13 is looking like it may give the Bubba a run for it's money though. I'll know in a month or so.

If you are looking for potency, Doc has mentioned to me that his Oh!Zone is probably their most potent offering in his opinion, which is a cross of Chemo and OG Kush. I have some beans on the way so I should be able to give a report around the New Year. I don't think that cross could lead you to much of a tolerance problem!

Per Doc's site regarding the Bubba Kush...

Bubba Kush- Katsu Cut- S1 (PURPLE)

Product Code- BKF (Feminized) ♀

[s1 from an Original Clone

NOT from a cross]

Highly energetic

Social, happy, pleasant high

Long term use without

tolerance buildup

Heady, intoxicating

Dense, chunky buds

Incredibly tasty

TASTIEST SMOKE ON EARTH!

Potency: 4 out of 5

Bouquet: Sweet

Taste: Hashy – Juicy – Fruity

Im gonna buy the og kush. I think my caregiver is close to getting dr g's bubba, so we will have both

• 1 month later...

Ganz,

I know what you mean about tolerance build up, I have the same problem which is why I prefer very strong strains (also they tend to have a better pain relieving effect). Doc's Bubba has been in my garden for almost five years now and isn't going anywhere. Personally, I would actually give it a potency rating of 4.5. It would be the last to go if I had to choose at this moment in time. Intoxicating is a pretty good description, and the claim of the tastiest smoke on earth is also true. I've found nothing that tops it, only a couple that have equaled it. His Sour 13 is looking like it may give the Bubba a run for it's money though. I'll know in a month or so.

If you are looking for potency, Doc has mentioned to me that his Oh!Zone is probably their most potent offering in his opinion, which is a cross of Chemo and OG Kush. I have some beans on the way so I should be able to give a report around the New Year. I don't think that cross could lead you to much of a tolerance problem!

Whats in the sour13? sourbubblexg13?

ECSD X G13

oh nice...

I just found the Greenthumb, and the hempdepot site from a few threads on here in the last few days..Look to be some great genetics, and it's nice that they are closer to home.

they have a few strains that I'd love in my stable.. Sucks that the purple cut bubba kush is sold out..I'll be watching and hoping for that one to come back for sure..

I just Harvested some " Bubba Kush '

and it is some of the Best Meds i 've ever Tasted ...

The Tune is really Nice ... :thumbsu:

And Yes it will smell up your house ...

She is a Strong smelling girl ...

It was'nt from " dr. Greenthumbs "

I received mine from OrganicFarmer ....

Bubba Kush will Rock your World ... :thumbsu:

BubbaKush-1.jpg

Yes the leaves will turn Purple / Black

as it finishes up ...

I have my second one going and she is twice

the size of her mother ...

She is only 4 weeks ... I will post pictures

in approx. 5 more weeks ... :thumbsu:

• 3 weeks later...

I received Dr. G's Bubba clones from a great forum member. She has about 20 days to go and is getting really dark purple with an incredible amount of trichs. I cant explain the smell with words yet tho, its lovely. I decided to keep her over the purple kush that is finishing up now too which is also a really nice lady. It has a tangerine smell.

I received Dr. G's Bubba clones from a great forum member. She has about 20 days to go and is getting really dark purple with an incredible amount of trichs. I cant explain the smell with words yet tho, its lovely. I decided to keep her over the purple kush that is finishing up now too which is also a really nice lady. It has a tangerine smell.

Pics?

Am currently growing his Bubba Kush, OG Kush and C99. Trainwreck on deck.

Archived