What Movies Did You Like?

Guest Marywanna

tons of classics in this thread :)

i just saw a movie called "children of men" (i believe)..... anyways, not the best movie in the world, but there is an old man growing a bunch of strawberry cough plants in his living room and every time someone visits he makes them try it. and if they dont cough after taking a hit, he makes them cough...... and then tells them they taste strawberry.......... and then gets all excited about it. "get it.... straw-berry-cough??"

so frickin funny. one of those "gotta see to appreciate" things.... but it will make ya' smile.

fear and loathing, i saw this mentioned. I assume this was referring to the original movie with Bill Murray, and his imaginary lawyer companion(and one of my favorite movie characters) Lazlo.

no thats not what i was refering, in that case i would have mentioned buffalos. i can tolerate that movie for the sake of hunter, but i really dont like it compared to f&l

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Let's see, favorite movies..Guess I'll try and name some that haven't been listed already.

• Harold and Maude: Quirky characters. One of the best sound tracks ever.
  • Excalibur: the 1981 version with Nicol Williamson as Merlin.
  • Johnny Dangerously: Was 15 when this came out. Had everyone I knew going around saying- "You fargen ice-hole" Probably the only movie to do Airplane type humor and pull it off.

Man this is hard thinking of things that haven't been said....We'll leave it to the next person..

Best

Guest Marywanna

No Quentin Tarantino fans? I really dug Kill Bill. Blue Velvet with Dennis Hopper,freaky. Also like Tim Burtons movies,Harry Potter,all the Lord movies and the Pirates... heck I even like Shrek,all of em. :)

Archived