Schuette Losing Ground!

Schuette led by about 20% at one point, it went down to 10% a few days ago with a chance at more according to an ABC article- http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/local&id=7752007

"It looks like Leyton has some picking up to do. He's got to pick up 10 points and he has less than half a week to do it," said political analyst Paul Rozycki.

"It's going to be a tough road to hoe. I think the real thing is whether the has enough name recognition to get his name out across the state.

"He has taken on Schuette in some very strong ads. It may make a difference. And given the margins of error of some of these polls, even 10 points is not insurmountable.”

"The game is not over. But clearly, Leyton has to do some catching up this weekend."

Folks, this report came out BEFORE Schuette was asked to stop exploiting a police officer who died while serving. This story makes me too sick to even discuss, so I will just provide a link- http://michiganmessenger.com/42974/republican-ag-candidate-pulls-plug-on-controversial-tv-ad

Add those two stories together and we now have a toss up heading into the weekend.

RISING UP!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS4giqtbRBM

My wife and I drove up to Flint yesterday afternoon, made a small donation at Leyton's campaign office, picked up some signs, and had a very nice conversation with a young man by the name of Jordan in his office.

They are well aware of our support!

We must elect David Leyton. This is THE MOST IMPORTANT race on the ballot.

Mizerman

We are making a difference. We can and do rock our world.

Call your friends. Make sure they understand that Schuette ran the campaign against mmj in 2008.

I went to jail because of dirty politics in 2007 for gathering petition signatures on a public street in the middle of the day.

Someone made a phone call .. you know how it goes ..

Dirty politics is the name of the Schuette game.

The one single thing that seems to energize someone against Schuette is when they find out what he did in 2008.

The majority of people I talk to don't know about 2008. When they understand nearly every one of them say "We can't let that happen."

on the radio today i heard shootee was in trouble...seems he used a photo of a mi cop who was killed a couple years ago in the line of duty..... the family of the slain LEO was none too happy.

this story was also wnem tv5 news yesterday.the family ask the ad be removed because it was a lie.didnt look good for schuette.

When people get overconfident, they often do things that backfire in their faces. I've done it myself, it was a very humbling experience. Luckily I didn't do this too often. The last time I did, I fell really hard. I still haven't fully recovered. It's left a mark on me- call it a lesson learned, albeit a very painful one.

Sincerely, Sb

The problem is that so many people are going to just mark the "republican" box and walk away. Everyone is pissed off at anyone who supported Obama's health care plan, and they want a piece of meat from anyone who supported ANY democrat to make their point clear. Notice that even the democrats running are not putting the word "democrat" on their outdoor signs.

This butt clown has a good chance of getting elected without even spending any money on signs...all he has to do is keep his mouth shut and ride the republican wave.

Its not that people want to vote for him, they just want to register their anti Obama vote by voting republican. I have a terrible feeling we are going to get burned indirectly by Pelosi and Reid. They pissed off a whole bunch of people in this country by their attitude with the whole Obamacare mess. They basically told everyone "we don't care what yo want or think, we have a majority and this is what we are going to give you".

"We" also have a chance of getting burned if the majority votes to rewrite the Michigan constitution. Shuette and his buddies could load this against the whole MMJ movement.

I believe that once this comunity gets a taste of the political muscle it has and will keep on the premise of our common goals for the use of MM There is not going to be much we cant acomplish.. Hey.. 63% of us win every single time.. WOOT.. The dawn has come!!

420Peace Annie,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk

The problem is that so many people are going to just mark the "republican" box and walk away. Everyone is pissed off at anyone who supported Obama's health care plan, and they want a piece of meat from anyone who supported ANY democrat to make their point clear. Notice that even the democrats running are not putting the word "democrat" on their outdoor signs.

This butt clown has a good chance of getting elected without even spending any money on signs...all he has to do is keep his mouth shut and ride the republican wave.

Its not that people want to vote for him, they just want to register their anti Obama vote by voting republican. I have a terrible feeling we are going to get burned indirectly by Pelosi and Reid. They pissed off a whole bunch of people in this country by their attitude with the whole Obamacare mess. They basically told everyone "we don't care what yo want or think, we have a majority and this is what we are going to give you".

"We" also have a chance of getting burned if the majority votes to rewrite the Michigan constitution. Shuette and his buddies could load this against the whole MMJ movement.

Every single person in this country should have - at the very least - the same medical coverage my wife and I do for being disabled and now being entitled to MediCare.

$96.40 automatically comes out of EVERY MediCare recipient's monthly benefit whether they be disabled or senior citizens.

If someone is not covered, they should be allowed to pay for MediCare themselves. Then, if they want a prescription drug plan there are several out there for less than $35 a month.

Folks like you who insist on calling it Obamacare are a huge part of our problem.

Mizerman

For those that do not know me well I have only voted twice for a non republican and I am an was unbelievably against Obama. I was originally from the Chicago area and he did nothing for the state other than use it as a stepping stone to the presidency. I believe he is a very charismatic speaker and politician I simply feel he wa not ready for the role he is playing and I also believe he has higher aspirations I.e. I the he wants to run the UN. But that is niether here nor there. I will be voting for leyton and have been posting thenpositives of leyton and the downfall of bullyboy. Now I have also never voted FOR a republican I have always chose them over thier opponent. The only republican I HAVE voted for was kevin green and that is because he impressed me as a person. Also helped that he gave me his home number and went to breakfast with me just to hear what I had to say. That is a hard thing to get out of any polotician. Just know that not everyone is going to punch a straight ticket just to go against someone they did not vote for we can change thier minds. I have not even brought up mmma in my anti shuette post just the fact that he has an agenda before he gets in office. And that it is something that includes ignoring the will of the people of this state.

I will say not all republicans are automatically for Bill Snooty , I can personally attest in the last 10 days I have convinced some staunch Republicans into voting for Layton mostly older voters and some actually family members . So I feel their is many usual straight Republican party voters willing to vote for Layton . So I think We have More Hope of Layton getting the Job . The trick is getting the voters out of their Single Party Vote comfort zone & actually splitting the ticket . I had 2 personal old friends in their 70's phone me as they were filling out their Absentee Ballot and ask me what Democrat Guy I suggested them voting for . I just reminded them that Ole Frank Kelly was a Dem & was a Good Fighter for Michigan .

So Yes even Old Republicans will vote for Layton if someone explains the Benefits . So Call all the Old Birds & Tell em to Vote Layton , It Works ,,,

I will say not all republicans are automatically for Bill Snooty , I can personally attest in the last 10 days I have convinced some staunch Republicans into voting for Layton mostly older voters and some actually family members . So I feel their is many usual straight Republican party voters willing to vote for Layton . So I think We have More Hope of Layton getting the Job . The trick is getting the voters out of their Single Party Vote comfort zone & actually splitting the ticket . I had 2 personal old friends in their 70's phone me as they were filling out their Absentee Ballot and ask me what Democrat Guy I suggested them voting for . I just reminded them that Ole Frank Kelly was a Dem & was a Good Fighter for Michigan .

So Yes even Old Republicans will vote for Layton if someone explains the Benefits . So Call all the Old Birds & Tell em to Vote Layton , It Works ,,,

Talked to a older guy who practically lives at the republican headquarters these days (with this election) and he says that he and some of his friends will not be voting for Schuette, that he is too scary of an authoritarian and against individual human rights that they are voting for Daniel Grow. (Don't know what got into this republican to care about individual human rights these days, but here is one anyways) Maybe Layton will get their vote, but Grow is preferable to this man and his family. At least, that is what he told me yesterday evening, so close to the election as we are.

We - all of us - can make the difference - and actually have a "political muscle" to flex after the election is over.

There are enough of us and TOGETHER, we can make the difference.

yea we have the numbers but are people getting there votes out? every one of us, to be on the safe side should vote by absentee ballot! It is way more convient, your not in a voting booth reading over everything and feeling either rushed or claustephobic!,, You will have the time to go thru the whole ballot at your leisure, And you wont miss your rite to vote!

Peace

FTW

Jim

(that dont mean you dont have to show up at the poles with your signs, those of us who can)

Every single person in this country should have - at the very least - the same medical coverage my wife and I do for being disabled and now being entitled to MediCare.

$96.40 automatically comes out of EVERY MediCare recipient's monthly benefit whether they be disabled or senior citizens.

If someone is not covered, they should be allowed to pay for MediCare themselves. Then, if they want a prescription drug plan there are several out there for less than $35 a month.

Folks like you who insist on calling it Obamacare are a huge part of our problem.

Mizerman

Mizerman

You should check with your mecicaid case worker in your county, I get mi adult medical(medicaid) as a back up, but they actualy pay my 96 buck for my medicare! so it comes in my check, and I have bravo prescription coverage, free thru medicare, the most my co-pay is is 6 bucks, some are 2 bucks, they dont cover everything, but if you work with your dr. they will find something similar that is covered by your ins, and everything that is not covered by bravo, they give you 1 months worth of that medication free, so your dr. has time to find something that is covered!

hey im disabled! so im bored, I payed in plenty, sorry folks its my time of need and im getting what i paid in for all those yrs, and some if I can!

Peace

FTW

Jim

IF schutte wins, would anyone wanna move away? IS there a better place TO go? Even if CA passes prop 19, it's gonna be a mess there coz of the feds, not like it's that great anywhere because of them. I wish I knew how it feels to be Truly FREE. There's only one way, it seems, and when that happens, it won't be decided by me.

Sb

IF schutte wins, would anyone wanna move away? IS there a better place TO go? Even if CA passes prop 19, it's gonna be a mess there coz of the feds, not like it's that great anywhere because of them. I wish I knew how it feels to be Truly FREE. There's only one way, it seems, and when that happens, it won't be decided by me.

Sb

It's interesting to note that Jessie Ventura has moved to Mexico.

It's interesting to note that Jessie Ventura has moved to Mexico.

I didn't know he did that. Hmmm. All I know is I'd really wanna get outta here but I don't know where to go. Always need a disaster plan, ya know, just in case. I don't know what to do and I have no one to help me, I'm not well either. I'd lay an olive branch at his feet but he'd break it up and laugh in my face. If hundreds of thousands of sick people came to lay olive branches at his feet, it'd surely be a sight to see. At least I can imagine it, and that it softens him up to realize the money has replaced compassion. I can dream, it's all I have.

Sb

Mizerman

You should check with your mecicaid case worker in your county, I get mi adult medical(medicaid) as a back up, but they actually pay my 96 buck for my Medicare! so it comes in my check, and I have bravo prescription coverage, free thru Medicare, the most my co-pay is is 6 bucks, some are 2 bucks, they don't cover everything, but if you work with your Dr. they will find something similar that is covered by your ins, and everything that is not covered by bravo, they give you 1 months worth of that medication free, so your Dr. has time to find something that is covered!

hey I'm disabled! so I'm bored, I payed in plenty, sorry folks its my time of need and I'm getting what i paid in for all those yrs, and some if I can!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thanks am going to try this also Torey has it she pays 0 for her Meds and 5$ for office visit i use the VA most of the time but once a year i go to the Hip Doc but could use the help in paying that 109$ for part B and 45$ for part D

Archived