I Have Overages!

Me too! I want to buy and sell a lot of pot, as much as I can. I need to smoke a lot of weed and get really high (because that is all we really want, right?) and sell a lot and make a lot of money. We all know there is no medicinal value, just a bunch of burned out stoners trying to stay out of jail with a card, right? Bill Schutte, Jessica Cooper, Brooks Patterson, we are with you!

Please reply to my thread, I want to put Jim out of business!trekpimping.jpg

I have so much overages im afraid to keep it, please let me know if I can drop some off to your home, or office, or police station :thumbsu:

No pm's please!

lets just do this out in the open!:rolleyes:

Peace

FTW

Jim

I'll take them but I only want to pay $10/oz and only if it's name brand grown indoors. And I expect it to be properly cured and delivered in glass jars served on a silver platter by no less than 2 blond lesbian midgets.

I'll take them but I only want to pay $10/oz and only if it's name brand grown indoors. And I expect it to be properly cured and delivered in glass jars served on a silver platter by no less than 2 blond lesbian midgets.

lol now thats asking a lil to much 2 blonde lesbian midgets!!!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I have so much overages im afraid to keep it, please let me know if I can drop some off to your home, or office, or police station :thumbsu:

No pm's please!

Peace

FTW

Jim

PSSSST: me to but I'm saving for a rainy day....

I was thinking of starting up a new company. "Disposal Service". I charge $100.00 for the first oz. The 2nd oz is free. You will have to drop off your overages. Extra fee's will apply if you can't grow properly or it taste like crap.

My Disposal Team is standing by to service your needs!

1-800-Phaque4U.

Hi..I have all my paper work (state cashed my check like 25 day"s ago) But no card yet,,I put my boyfriend down as my caregiver,,(I'm sure i made a BIG mistake doin this),,cuz he is just learnin how to grow,,we hardly ever get along,,He is a cig, smoker (i quit like 7 year's ago),,The first thing he does when we get up in the morning is he light"s up a cig i try to be patient (patient lol,,,get it) ok any way"s,,Enough of all that,,My question is,,How can i get another care giver (Im in Port Huron, MI) That has some MM available now, I do want to see him succeed in this but,,maybe for some one else Any input will help thank"s

Hi..I have all my paper work (state cashed my check like 25 day"s ago) But no card yet,,I put my boyfriend down as my caregiver,,(I'm sure i made a BIG mistake doin this),,cuz he is just learnin how to grow,,we hardly ever get along,,He is a cig, smoker (i quit like 7 year's ago),,The first thing he does when we get up in the morning is he light"s up a cig i try to be patient (patient lol,,,get it) ok any way"s,,Enough of all that,,My question is,,How can i get another care giver (Im in Port Huron, MI) That has some MM available now, I do want to see him succeed in this but,,maybe for some one else Any input will help thank"s

This form and $10 will change your caregiver:

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_Change_Form_3-27-09_272850_7.pdf

No pm's please!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Jim, I'll take ten lb's of your overages, let me do the math, ten lb's=160 oz x 300=48,000 big ones ,all tax free....

Find a local compassion club and follow Rettas advice....

I was thinking of starting up a new company. "Disposal Service". I charge $100.00 for the first oz. The 2nd oz is free. You will have to drop off your overages. Extra fee's will apply if you can't grow properly or it taste like crap.

My Disposal Team is standing by to service your needs!

1-800-Phaque4U.

Oh Man why didnt I think of that? Man It costs money to junk a boat!

Tell Ya what Ill do ya 1 better! I will dispose all of our overages, my charge would be 1 penny per LB, no more than 100 lbs at a time (you can only pay me a dollar a day)

;)

Peace

FTW

Jim

LMAO oh baby that is good!!

Archived