California Med's In Mi Need To Stop!

Surfergirl

Thanks for helping out

IMO outside grow will never happen because of the DEA and leo wont let it

now don't get me wrong i would love to o a outside grow some people were waiting for Kingpinn's case to come up and it did the C.O.A said noway

ps the city of ferndale has embraced one in their city.i dont think they are open any longer

It is a process, to say the DEA and LEO have won is wrong.

We can do legal outdoor grows, its what I am telling you I have seen last summer and I am sure I will see again. Secure, Enclosed - is possible outside.

If the ferndale dispensary closed, it was not because the city council was against them, thats the point.

-DN

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Michigan patients don't care about quality? There is some poorly grown outdoor material that is difficult to move no matter what the price is. While showing samples early in the harvest season, some suggested just taking all of it and burying it in a hole in the ground. Wasted efforts and genetics.

So the patients of Michigan will purchase any meds that are grown. Right. I don't know abut you, but I won't purchase trash even at $10 per oz. I'm NOT saying that Michigan outdoor is trash. That was an extreme for example.

QUALITY MATTERS And you can't talk that away.

Sure quality matters, how can you expect medical marijuana results from anything less than medical grade right?

people buy outdoor meds from cali at $400 ounces because there is good stuff grown outdoors, any strain you know - grown indoors - can be grown outside. So you CAN get medical quality grown outdoors. I was saying the process to 'commercial grow and ship it export' is what makes most outdoor buds so 'street'. If one took the time to grow a quality strain, with the same attention indoor growers give their plants - it has all the potential to be medicinal.

I suspect those that grow marijuana for export don't care as much as a compassionate grower.

There is no justification for importing marijuana in large bulk - we can grow it here. We should be perfecting our grow here.

-DN

Great to see we have a voice...and that we are of like mind. Criminals.......unfortunately we have to use the word to discribe some people. We need to be seriouse about this....would you welcome a crook into your home?

If the above claims are true...and others reading know as much..(local to area) or atleast routine experience type of thing. Then we can make our voice heard. However not at any negative consequance..to any one not deserveing so !

It wont be long...and some sort of Mi law enforcemnt will run across one of these cats...no telling how. Traffic accident,ticket..etc. And it is going to snow ball some stuff out of control. Oh...u r a card holder...and BOOM! This is bound to happen ofcourse its beyond our control, as r their actions to date.

Karma my brother's and sister's......is a mo fo for sure!

Oh..and just like on TV.....tag your it. Down goes this group..down goes that group....becareful whom u associate with aswell.

How bout in da name o full disclose...How long you been a full time resident in this Great State of Michigan?

5o years?

25 years?

5 years?

Less.....How long and from where.

Seems like a pert question in regards to our Good Laws

Come on now ..anty up

Personaly we be here 50+

How bout Ya'll?

Michigan dont want spensery

Michigan aint cali...we dont wanna be We better than

We dontwant outta state dirt, nute, mouthpieces,money...nuttin

Michigan got SUPER STRAINS.....Developed and Grown Right HERE in Michigan Soil. 8 strains that have proven they selves fer longtime. 8 strains including Mecosta, Osceola and Missaukee

PURE MICHIGANWe dont kneed Cali sheeet we got great sheeeeet right here.lol

Smellin like all the problems comin outta state

If it Bricked or Shipped....Dont buy it....Go for it DEA

Thanks for helping out

IMO outside grow will never happen because of the DEA and leo wont let it now don't get me wrong i would love to o a outside grow some people were waiting for Kingpinn's case to come up and it did the C.O.A said noway

ps the city of ferndale has embraced one in their city.i dont think they are open any longer

Well it been hapnin longtime

Heck it hapnin right now...Legal to

Stay Legal..Support Michigan

i almost peed myself laughing....someone...pb i think said this isnt the disp fault.....LMAO. How in the fek isn't it? If i drove a brick of weed up and got popped u sure as bunny muffin wouldnt defend me. the disp are going to kill this law.... its just gonna be the mans way back into our med cabinet.

There was a cop car waiting behind that welcome to pure michigan lol perfect! lmfao!

:goodjob::thumbsu:

Peace

FTW

Jim

I did not notice as it is a part of our regular landscape, so thanks for pointing that out! It just makes everything more authentic, huh?

Well, aren't we all about staying legal? unfortunately I don't know of a way to transport MMJ from California to Michigan. So first off there are some highly illegal federal transportation issues. And no one is going to transport 10 oz from California to Michigan, they are going to transport several pounds, if not hundreds of pounds at a time. And that's just what we need is LEO in Howell nabbing a van with 2,000 lbs of MMJ in it headed to Ann Arbor to put the fear, uncertainty and doubt into the media about whether MMJ should be legal or not.

Media would be all over it showing how all of the money is just going to CA anyway, and how it is now organized crime, etc.

The letter and spirit of the laws in Michigan, IMO, are for locally grown, community cared for patients. We won't run out, there are enough hydro stores in Michigan now to make sure that year round growing is possible. The question is are you with the right caregiver? If your caregiver runs out, doesn't have backup plans or supplies, and can't give you care, then I would say your with the wrong caregiver.

Doesnt make them the wrong caregiver, just means they need to work harder on growing more, BUT the fear of haveing overage, keeps people from having extra laying around..Till they realize some times you have overage to help patients,Some caregivers will be running out of meds.

i almost peed myself laughing....someone...pb i think said this isnt the disp fault.....LMAO. How in the fek isn't it? If i drove a brick of weed up and got popped u sure as bunny muffin wouldnt defend me. the disp are going to kill this law.... its just gonna be the mans way back into our med cabinet.

So the federal law and the DEA never existed before the first dispensary opened in Michigan?

The DEA would never have raided anyone in Michigan if the dispensaries hadn't opened?

If that were all true then it is indeed all the fault of the dispensaries that the DEA started to raid people in Michigan.

So you think that if all dispensaries closed up the DEA will just go home and never raid in Michigan again?

Yep .. thems worth laughing about .. if it weren't so sad that someone could possibly believe them.

What can we do about it?

Sorry surfergirl you seem very nice and concerned but i must mention that you originally stated that you were not able to keep supplying overages at the dispensary because of the cali meds.. I understand how upsetting that must be.. BUT.. I would consider helping actual patients and caregivers if you have overages again rather than helping dispensary owners to become rich by supplying your meds for LARGE markups to patients who arent lucky enough to have adequate caregivers.. just a thought..

Does anyone here really believe that if we get rid of every dispensary in Michigan the DEA will go home?

That's silly .. The federal government will look at the overall picture and step in where they will have the most impact. They will have "x" number of cases no matter what. They have an agenda .. that being to keep the law in Michigan as useless as possible.

The federal government is who decided to invade Michigan to nullify our law as well as they can.

Those folks running dispensaries did NOT set out to go to prison. The DEA does.

Right now, the first target of the DEA is anyone that MIGHT has the financial abilities to defend themselves. Once they eliminate the ability of our community to defend ourselves, they will then go after those that don't have that ability.

All of this trashing of the dispensaries is helping the DEA. That is their agenda. Please stop helping them.

THe DEA is just doing what they have done for years PB ensuring job security by seeking to prey on the weak. Do they really want to invade poppy fields in afghanistan ..heck no thats scary to them even. So they keep the prison industrial complex up and running by targeting peaceful tax paying citizens.

Some day though a smart president will come along and dismantle half the Government agencies like the DEA. We could be building schools with the budget that is allocated for the DEA. If we educate people and had more jobs they might choose not to do drugs like Crack, Heroin. even synthetic pills sold in this country legally like xanax, vicodin, percosets, etc.

We must educate our citizens to ever get back on top of the world. SOme Gov agencies like having a portion of society to pick on and go after to fill up the courts and ensure everyones jobs.

Hmmm, not sure how I'll rate on this one, but I have only been here six years in Birmingham, and six years in Southern California before that working for newspapers and technology companies, not involved in medical marijuana in any way, and three years in Hamtramck before that. I moved around a lot in the heartland and the south before that.

Although I see where you are going, I think my history would allow some to make me out a carpetbagger. But I'm not, I am just experienced enough to come down on the right side of the issue and a patient and caregiver that wants to see this program succeed the way Michigan intends it.

Sir as for candor and speed you are #1 in this thread

is Everyone else from out of state?

i dont see what the big deal is. jeez pot is pot. this law has only been affect 2 years now. i dont care if its grown in michigan, florida, africa, or where who cares as long as its good. 3 years ago would u have said the same thing? no u would have been begging for cali green. becouse there aint crap but ditch weed around. so dont get all pissed becouse cali pot is in michigan.

i dont see what the big deal is. jeez pot is pot. this law has only been affect 2 years now. i dont care if its grown in michigan, florida, africa, or where who cares as long as its good. 3 years ago would u have said the same thing? no u would have been begging for cali green. becouse there aint crap but ditch weed around. so dont get all pissed becouse cali pot is in michigan.

Out of state Outdoor grown BUD from Humboldt or Mexico due to their saturation and depressed economies is forcing them to ship their surplus to MI discounted which undermines the local growers. Often though this shipped bud goes to ILLEGAL gangbangers or other syndicated individuals that have a direct link to the black market often with people that will shoot to kill over a pound or two. So the next time you buy from a person you think has links to these people trying to salvage their illegal way of life think about supporting a local grower that is supporting the economy here in Michigan and not shipping profits to cali growers or Mexican cartels. Keep the money here and it makes our state and our own communites more stabilized and safer. When you buy from a local guy/gal this money is deposited into local banks and spent at our local markets, restaurants, and helps support people trying to earn a honest living.!!!!

-Motown

I agree 100%

Man Im hearing this more and more each day...

straight from CALI.........moo poo.

How legally anyway is a dispencery going to sell Cali pot...

that wasnt grown in Mi ?

Im sure thats wasnt in the law.

If you own a dispencery in Mi and are selling Cali pot....

you are a crook and should be n jail.

As well as stand to mess up this programn for those who are not crooks

or dope dealers!

Something should be done.....BUY MI...SUPPORT MI!

Archived