California Med's In Mi Need To Stop!

Surfergirl

Man Im hearing this more and more each day...

straight from CALI.........moo poo.

How legally anyway is a dispencery going to sell Cali pot...

that wasnt grown in Mi ?

Im sure thats wasnt in the law.

If you own a dispencery in Mi and are selling Cali pot....

you are a crook and should be n jail.

As well as stand to mess up this programn for those who are not crooks

or dope dealers!

Something should be done.....BUY MI...SUPPORT MI!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Im hearing this more and more each day...

straight from CALI.........moo poo.

How legally anyway is a dispencery going to sell Cali pot...

that wasnt grown in Mi ?

Im sure thats wasnt in the law.

If you own a dispencery in Mi and are selling Cali pot....

you are a crook and should be n jail.

As well as stand to mess up this programn for those who are not crooks

or dope dealers!

Something should be done.....BUY MI...SUPPORT MI!

When ANYONE buys meds grown out of state - they do not help michigan growers. Growers need money to expand their grows or get new strains. If you complain that michigan has few strains or little outdoor meds - how do you expect michigan to improve if money goes to Cali?

I am sure a big issue with medical marijuana with the feds is more about interstate transportation, and multikilos. If you kept it in michigan - you avoid interstate transpo and don't need to grab kilos to make your transfer/delivery worthwhile.

We just need more outdoor grows here. Other states with MM need to work out their own problems - if they have too much overages from everyone growing outdoors - let them figure it out - don't feed their problems and don't make it our problem too.

Everyone should get meds sure - but we need to build a strong michigan MM foundation.

-DN

We're capitalists, always have been always will be. This is the beauty of capitalism, I'm all for supporting Michigan growers, but then again I've seen some of the worst "medical" grade stuff from some of the dispensaries and local growers, just because you grow it doesn't make it medical, Mi needs to stop being greedy too, top dollar for everything, lets drive the prices way up so the dispensaries can sell them for ridiculous prices so then we can go home and complain about it.

Michigan growers have the ability to grow the very best quality at the best prices in this country.

We can stamp our feet and yell about things .. or we can go to work.

Overgrow is the answer.

Yelling tares things down. Growing builds things up.

Yelling doesn't get patients the medicine they need. If we don't have the needed medicine for a patient are they supposed to do without?

I have recently met peeps here in Michigan that I only corresponded to by Cyberspace since 2000. There are local outdoor strains like pinn. paralyzer, geneesee purple, grannies panties, ect. that have grown here for years before CPs. The genetic background of strains never change. They all originate from landraces. If you want Michigan residents to bring themselves up from this economy, you need to buy Michigan. With the cannamarkets that are out there, farmers will be forced to improve growing and curing skills to meet the demand of patients' tastes and ailments. No need to import from another state, unless you are still stuck in the pre '08 illegal drug dealing ventures. The opposition is just waiting to exploit any activities of this nature to justify their propaganda machine. Good Times IJ :))

So patients can go to he11 if we run out here.

I have recently met peeps here in Michigan that I only corresponded to by Cyberspace since 2000. There are local outdoor strains like pinn. paralyzer, geneesee purple, grannies panties, ect. that have grown here for years before CPs. The genetic background of strains never change. They all originate from landraces. If you want Michigan residents to bring themselves up from this economy, you need to buy Michigan. With the cannamarkets that are out there, farmers will be forced to improve growing and curing skills to meet the demand of patients' tastes and ailments. No need to import from another state, unless you are still stuck in the pre '08 illegal drug dealing ventures. The opposition is just waiting to exploit any activities of this nature to justify their propaganda machine. Good Times IJ :))

Michigan.jpg5308re2.jpgIMG_0468.jpg

DSCF0036-1.jpg

We're capitalists, always have been always will be. This is the beauty of capitalism, I'm all for supporting Michigan growers, but then again I've seen some of the worst "medical" grade stuff from some of the dispensaries and local growers, just because you grow it doesn't make it medical, Mi needs to stop being greedy too, top dollar for everything, lets drive the prices way up so the dispensaries can sell them for ridiculous prices so then we can go home and complain about it.

And how can it be stopped?

I know!! Make it illegal and put as many people in jail as possible!

Maybe we could get all the patients in Michigan to call the feds!

Or we could just get Michigan growers to produce the very best in the world at fair prices and massive quantities.

The number one question: How does all of this impact patients?

The patients NEED their medicine.

This isn't for recreational use. Patients need their medicine, period.

So if every bit of out of state cannabis is removed from the market place, where does every patient in the state get their meds from?

When local police raid growers, they force imports on us.

And how can it be stopped?

I know!! Make it illegal and put as many people in jail as possible!

Maybe we could get all the patients in Michigan to call the feds!

Or we could just get Michigan growers to produce the very best in the world at fair prices and massive quantities.

The number one question: How does all of this impact patients?

The patients NEED their medicine.

This isn't for recreational use. Patients need their medicine, period.

So if every bit of out of state cannabis is removed from the market place, where does every patient in the state get their meds from?

When local police raid growers, they force imports on us.

Hey captn activism chill out. My statement was in regards to the fact that sub par meds are leading to importing. I support importing because we need our meds and frankly seedy shwag for 50 an 8th at a dispensary isn't meds and disgusts me. Every action is brought upon ourselves as a mass. We're only doing it to ourselves. I got my meds, my patients get thiers.

Well, aren't we all about staying legal? unfortunately I don't know of a way to transport MMJ from California to Michigan. So first off there are some highly illegal federal transportation issues. And no one is going to transport 10 oz from California to Michigan, they are going to transport several pounds, if not hundreds of pounds at a time. And that's just what we need is LEO in Howell nabbing a van with 2,000 lbs of MMJ in it headed to Ann Arbor to put the fear, uncertainty and doubt into the media about whether MMJ should be legal or not.

Media would be all over it showing how all of the money is just going to CA anyway, and how it is now organized crime, etc.

The letter and spirit of the laws in Michigan, IMO, are for locally grown, community cared for patients. We won't run out, there are enough hydro stores in Michigan now to make sure that year round growing is possible. The question is are you with the right caregiver? If your caregiver runs out, doesn't have backup plans or supplies, and can't give you care, then I would say your with the wrong caregiver.

Hey captn activism chill out. My statement was in regards to the fact that sub par meds are leading to importing. I support importing because we need our meds and frankly seedy shwag for 50 an 8th at a dispensary isn't meds and disgusts me. Every action is brought upon ourselves as a mass. We're only doing it to ourselves. I got my meds, my patients get thiers.

Well .. I thought I was agreeing with you.

Laws haven't slowed down Proud Mary ..

The only way we can prevent the flood from hitting Michigan is if Michigan is already full.

We must simply produce the very best. And in large quantities.

Its not just California cannabis coming to Mi, theres also alot coming from Colorado and Oregon as well. I agree that anything imported here from other medical states should be boycotted, it is one of the many reasons the cost is so high at dispensaries. But unfortunately 90% of the patients buying at dispensaries cant tell the difference of where it was grown or how for that matter.

Nope, patient's needs are paramount, the law is not to create economic activity, its to ease the suffering of Michigan patients.

If a patient requires a strain that can only be obtained from China or Mexico or India, then by all means, make that acquisition to treat the illness.

But, if that strain is being grown locally, is of quality, and is available then by all means make it Michigan grown.

Make it Michigan for:

•  
  • the economic reasons
  • the political reasons
  • the legal reasons
  • the environmental reasons

MMJ outsourced from California/Mexico/Colorado/China carries the same carbon footprint as any other product that had to be shipped into Michigan.

All the same arguments for the locavore movement apply to Michigan produced MMJ.

Make Mine Michigan! Go Green!

Nope, patient's needs are paramount, the law is not to create economic activity, its to ease the suffering of Michigan patients.

If a patient requires a strain that can only be obtained from China or Mexico or India, then by all means, make that acquisition to treat the illness.

But, if that strain is being grown locally, is of quality, and is available then by all means make it Michigan grown.

Make it Michigan for:

• the economic reasons
  • the political reasons
  • the legal reasons
  • the environmental reasons

MMJ outsourced from California/Mexico/Colorado/China carries the same carbon footprint as any other product that had to be shipped into Michigan.

All the same arguments for the locavore movement apply to Michigan produced MMJ.

Make Mine Michigan! Go Green!

Just not true ! A sad fact is: Michigans' gonna have the Largest Carbon Footprint by Far, unless they Re-activated Fermi II. But thats a whole nother Story ...

If we could do a Concerted Outdoor Grow this year, we know their MO ie Overhead Surveillance Make sure you have a Shade screen over the Top, Everything all Legal, eveywhere.

We might improve a little bit. Guaranteed Not too many in Mexico doin Underground Hydro. China I doubt does much either.

Make GLG the new OG. We canabis do it! I know a certain A2 spot that looks to be full of out of state product...I even said to the guy "wow innerstate commerce is alive and well up in here" to which he replied "Huh ..whatdaya mean"? I said "dude seriously I've been in this town for 25 years and never even heared of these meds before....You can't tell me someone just opens up here and they suddenly have three shelves full of amazing meds no one has ever heard of?' To which this Private Really Careless person replies "actually you'd be surprised, most of this comes from Michigan area growers...."

So then MOST of it is means SOME of it isn't. Right? Some where around $1400 a lb shipped is what the rumors are! Now I don't claim to know for a fact where the meds are shipped in from...muled in from whatever, but I know I'm not the only one sensing this. Colorado $$$ oregon $$$ whatever it's all "headstart" $$$ - People whose state's legalize MMJ before Michigan...so they can come here to our fledgeling state and push for High licensing fees (they can afford) to Grow and tour our local closed up greenhouses WHY? Unfair advantages to people with headstarts. NOT FAIR. GO HOME TO YOUR OWN STATE. Give our residents a chance. But people I'm hear to tell you ...They aren't. As we speak they lobby for state-wide regulations they can afford and are positioning to pay big upfront $$$ to get what rightfully belongs to us. Let them in State of Michigan and you close the door to keeping of more of your young people in this state and what may be the best shot Michgan has had in forever to Grow a better, stronger economy.

Michigan jobs Now...Great Lakes Grown NOW.

So then MOST of it is means SOME of it isn't. Right? Some where around $1400 a lb shipped is what the rumors are!

Michigan jobs Now...Great Lakes Grown NOW.

thats 87 a zip

that is only 3.05 a GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why should someone be able to make 600% to 700% profit????????????????????????????????????????

dispensaries charging $25 a gm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are being robbed!

One thing we need to look at and has been mentioned here once already is that anything coming from out of state is illegal. To transport it here they are going through states that do not have MMJ laws. We already have enough of a struggle to get people who do not support this movement and if there is word of this to the normal layperson it will hurt the movement. I am more concerned about the image of the movement at this moment than the money. In my travels on working on my film I have found the good people of this movement that are out for the good of the patient. So as in anything in life we have choices and mine is to stay local and if your CG is not giving you what you feel you need. Find another CG.

Just not true ! A sad fact is: Michigans' gonna have the Largest Carbon Footprint by Far,

We here in Mi.can equal and surpass indoor growing but Cali has the advantage of mother nature as far as quantity. We can only do our share to keep it Michigan. Keep honing your skills and be safe in the mean while.

dispensaries charging $25 a gm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try $30 for some of thier tasty OGs... I equate it to a bulk candy store. Not the cheapest place to buy candy in general...but likely some Amazingly good candy you mysterioulsy never heard of.... although you've been eating candy here in Michigan your whole life. Of course you wanna bite! Shameful as it is, you know you may buy a little once in a while. More I think about/realize what is happening the more shame I feel for ever tasting their posion fruit.

WOW .. It's illegal!!

Since that's the case everyone call the DEA!!

Oh .. and everyone stop consuming your meds .. they're illegal.

Oh .. and caregivers are also illegal. Make sure to call the DEA and complain about every caregiver also.

When everyone is in jail, we will have heaven on earth!

Archived