Got Bubba?

porcupine

That looks SO tasty...I have been looking for an elite, high quality Bubba cut for a while and those pics make me want it even more. I must say...I am very impressed with Smart Pots. Ive been harvesting my first plants grown using smart pots the last couple weeks, and my yields are 50% heavier using 3-5 gal smart pots compared to 3-5 gal plastic pots. Same strains grown right next to each other in the same conditions. Im now a believer in Air Pruning pots.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 6 bubbas going right now in both seed form and clone form it is by far superior to most anything ive smoked lately so its currently my medicine of choice.

dscn0247ug.jpg

Looks absolutely beautiful. I have mine in bubble buckets and plan on pushing them to there limits since I only have 3. Peace , Afi

that plant is so distinctive looking! i can't wait to get my hands on one! Nice work, as always, KD!

Thanks man . :mellow:

Dr greenthumbs bubba kush is one of the easier strains to grow too ive never had any issues with the dozen or so i have grown to date . :thumbsu:

(day 42) :pic:

dscn0444.jpg

dscn0445b.jpg

dscn0448s.jpg

dscn0449b.jpg

dscn0451h.jpg

im in love with this strain and ive never even had it....Yet

Lookin' good !!

Honestly this strain would be my choice of smoke for life plus everyone who has medicated with it beg i mean literaly beg for more flavor potency quite possibly the tastiest smoke on earth.

Archived