Osama Bin Laden Has Been Killed!

Guest Medicinal Patient

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen more than enough proof to know Bin Laden isnt the reason we attacked Iraq (oil)but either way hes dead and now the corrupt us goverment will just find another fear factor face to justify even more endless wars . :notfair:

I support each and ever serviceman or woman who serves currently or who has served in the past but i do not trust our lying two faced goverment one bit . :mellow:

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Bin Ladin was never touted as a reason for Iraq. Iraq was and always will be because of 17 failed UN resolutions. The US just wasn't willing to sit around for an 18th to fall off the table......And I back that 100%. To me asking twice was to much. Enough was enough. When the world community (the UN, not us) asked nice 17 times: "Can we make sure you're not making bombs cause we know your history", the idiot ignored the world with a thumb to the nose.....

It's not oil either.....70% of our oil comes from Canada....We're yet to get anything (other then the tons of yellow cake we shipped to canada in the dark of night...Yeah remember that crap people?) . Our reason for being there is the little strip of land called Israel. If Saddam was making bombs, Israel would of been the first to go....After 17 times asking nicely, you just have to do what you have to do. If we didn't, Israel would of had to from a defensive stand point. Lot easier to do the bombing then getting bombed......I think we all remember 9-11.

But to quote munchkin#2: sings "Ding dong, the witch is dead....."

Will this be the end of middle eastern problems? Not at all. Most people will never really understand the middle east unless they get a grasp of the Darul Islam, and Darul Harb and the Islamic Ummah. Those middle eastern countries will never rest until they reclaim Israel, as land under "The reliance of the traveler" can go from Darul Harb to Darul Islam, but never Darul Islam to Darul Harb. There will never be peace.

You better believe I'm ready if this garbage ever takes a turn for the worst in the west. I've even picked out my new name...Guys say good bye to Garfield

Best

Hasin Bin Laid Al-ately

I am going to disagree with both arguments pertaining to our reasons behind the invasion of Iraq. Quite simply, there are many factors that led to us pursuing that action. Oil is one, fear of wmds is another. I'd add a bit of Texas Pride from GWB too, gotta finish what daddy started! There is also the issue of Cheney and his cronies at Haliburton and the Carlisle Group profiting hugely from any US military action. Toss in a bit of Neo-Crusading from the Xtian hawks, add a dosze of the world community calling in a bigger bully (usa) to fight for them when thbey can't or won't fight.

I am sure there are more, some we won't know for decades I imagine.

For me, the answer for why anything happens on thbe world is easy, follow the money. Lots of people have made lots of money from mesopotamian mayhem...but they'll never be ashamed of it because money is the King of Kings for 90% of the world.

Bin Ladin was never touted as a reason for Iraq. Iraq was and always will be because of 17 failed UN resolutions. The US just wasn't willing to sit around for an 18th to fall off the table......And I back that 100%. To me asking twice was to much. Enough was enough. When the world community (the UN, not us) asked nice 17 times: "Can we make sure you're not making bombs cause we know your history", the idiot ignored the world with a thumb to the nose.....

It's not oil either.....70% of our oil comes from Canada....We're yet to get anything (other then the tons of yellow cake we shipped to canada in the dark of night...Yeah remember that crap people?) . Our reason for being there is the little strip of land called Israel. If Saddam was making bombs, Israel would of been the first to go....After 17 times asking nicely, you just have to do what you have to do. If we didn't, Israel would of had to from a defensive stand point. Lot easier to do the bombing then getting bombed......I think we all remember 9-11.

But to quote munchkin#2: sings "Ding dong, the witch is dead....."

Will this be the end of middle eastern problems? Not at all. Most people will never really understand the middle east unless they get a grasp of the Darul Islam, and Darul Harb and the Islamic Ummah. Those middle eastern countries will never rest until they reclaim Israel, as land under "The reliance of the traveler" can go from Darul Harb to Darul Islam, but never Darul Islam to Darul Harb. There will never be peace.

You better believe I'm ready if this garbage ever takes a turn for the worst in the west. I've even picked out my new name...Guys say good bye to Garfield

Best

Hasin Bin Laid Al-ately

:lol: dig it...

Guest Happy Guy

This should help us get Obama re-elected in 2012. It's going to be a very weak (Rove) talking point to say Obama is weak on terrorism after this excellent job following though on his promise. I bet it was really tough for him to keep the funding in place for the special ops while the budget is so stretched. Nice job keeping your eye on the ball Mr. President! :goodjob:

This should help us get Obama re-elected in 2012. It's going to be a very weak (Rove) talking point to say Obama is weak on terrorism after this excellent job following though on his promise. I bet it was really tough for him to keep the funding in place for the special ops while the budget is so stretched. Nice job keeping your eye on the ball Mr. President! :goodjob:

May as well cancel next years election

True, true. We ought to sever ties with Israel and let it dissolve. Associating with this bogus nation is probably the number one reason the USA is so hated.

Bogus nation?? I'm sure the people living there would love to hear that. We need to stay out of other peoples' business, I will agree to that part. I hate politics, it ruins everything it touches, those who speak of peace but keep making war are hypocrites; war will never bring peace.

Sb :(

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

True, true. We ought to sever ties with Israel and let it dissolve. Associating with this bogus nation is probably the number one reason the USA is so hated.

And how do you arrive at this conclusion? Is the "Dome of the Rock" build on top of the "Wailing wall" or did I miss who owned the land first?

The only thing I can agree with that this is the major source of their gripe. Land changes hands when there is are conquers. It happened when the Romans took the land. It happened during the Muslim conquests of the 730's. Far as I can see it's just reverted back to the original owners. Palestine, even the name, was a Jewish slur the Romans named the land. Theres no such thing as "Palestinians" till 48. The people in that area are of Egyptian, Syrian, and Libyan decent, not Roman.

The land before the Jews got there in 48 was barron land, occupied by the Ottomans (basically nomads, but they didn't call themselves "Palestinians")......that happen to back Hitler in WWII and consequently lost their land to the English.....That's what happens when you back the wrong pony in the races. There was no government or state prior to 48. It was basically like having an empty lot next to your house you and your neighbors use to play kickball. No one really owns it but the whole neighborhood uses it. I think in Mi's economy we can all relate to that example.

The way I look at it even if you're not religious in the slightest the Torah basically acts as a property deed...It clearly tells the boundaries, so works very much like our deeds here in America. Instead of using longitude and latitude it uses rivers and cities, but regardless is a work of antiquity that documents the lands boundaries and owners (even if you don't believe "God" gave it, it's still a written document/contract). If the so called "Palestinians" can come up with an older document to prove ownership I'll be the first to jump ship....But it's not going to happen...

Just because you're bigger then me and might be able to force me out of my home doesn't mean I don't still own the house....

JMO though...

Best

Israel has failed to comply with more UN resolutions than any other country. Based on your logic should we have not attacked them? Also with that logic we should be in North Korea and probably a dozen other countries.

There was never any reason to believe that Iraq had any WMAs and the leading expert testified to that in front of congress and he was 100% right. It was a stupid war that people are continuing to rewrite history to justify.

It does feel great that we got Bin Laden. From the reports he would not be taken alive which was fine by me. I think the burial at sea was a great idea as that way no location can become a place for terrorist to worship their martyr.

Archived