Puppycide

Friday, May 20th, 2011

http://

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=8140678

http://www.theagitat...0/puppycide-22/

<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal....ath=/util/=" ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&station=wtvd&section=&mediaId=8140678&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site="></embed></object>

This video shows just how perfunctory these dog shootings can be. The cops don’t give thething a second thought. Here’s the story:

Officers were looking for Pete Moses and Vania Sisk. According to search warrants, Moses is a suspect in the disappearance of a woman and a 5-year-old boy. Sisk is the boy’s mother.

While they’ve not been charged in the disappearances, the SWAT team arrested the pair on other charges at the Dunstan Avenue home aftersurrounding it the evening of April 12.

After the people in the home surrendered, the SWAT team approached to make sure no one else was inside. As ABC11 cameras recorded, thelead officer went up the front steps and then turned and fired at a dog three times – killing it.

The dog doesn’t appear to be vicious and doesn’t appear to lungeat officers. In the video, you can see a man sitting on the stoop of a home next door and others standing on the next porch as the three high-powered rounds were fired in their direction.

The bystanders were not hurt.

Eighteen-year-old Deshawn Porter told ABC11 the dog – a lab named Sheba – was his best friend.

“I didn’t know what to say,” he said. “My neighbor says they shot my dog several times.”

Porter said he asked police why the dog was killed.

“He said the dog was getting vicious and ready to attack,” saidPorter.

But that’s not how others saw it. ABC11 asked the Durham PoliceDepartment about the incident. It said the officers were making a high-riskentry and the dog appeared to growl and make aggressive moves . . .

After the standoff, he said police did not apologize and took his dog’s body with them when they left the scene. He doesn’t know what was done with it.

ABC11 offeredto show Durham police officials the video and to also ask if it was appropriateto discharge an automatic weapon so close to innocent civilians. They declined.

Sheer callousness. They have no interest in viewing the video?It’s not even possible that the cops could have been out of line? The Durham SWAT team, by the way, is the same squad that gave us this delightful image:

This video shows just how perfunctory these dog shootingscan be. The cops don’t give the thing a second thought. Here’s the story:

Officers were looking for Pete Moses and Vania Sisk.According to search warrants, Moses is a suspect in the disappearance of awoman and a 5-year-old boy. Sisk is the boy’s mother.

While they’ve not been charged in the disappearances, the SWAT team arrested the pair on other charges at the Dunstan Avenue home aftersurrounding it the evening of April 12.

After the people in the home surrendered, the SWAT teamapproached to make sure no one else was inside. As ABC11 cameras recorded, thelead officer went up the front steps and then turned and fired at a dog three times – killing it.

The dog doesn’t appear to be vicious and doesn’t appear to lunge at officers. In the video, you can see a man sitting on the stoop of ahome next door and others standing on the next porch as the three high-poweredrounds were fired in their direction.

The bystanders were not hurt.

Eighteen-year-old Deshawn Porter told ABC11 the dog – a lab named Sheba – was his best friend.

“I didn’t know what to say,” he said. “My neighbor says they shot my dog several times.”

Porter said he asked police why the dog was killed.

“He said the dog was getting vicious and ready to attack,”said Porter.

But that’s not how others saw it. ABC11 asked the Durham Police Department about the incident. It said the officers were making ahigh-risk entry and the dog appeared to growl and make aggressive moves . . .

After the standoff, he said police did not apologize and took his dog’s body with them when they left the scene. He doesn’t know whatwas done with it.

ABC11 offered to show Durham police officials the video andto also ask if it was appropriate to discharge an automatic weapon so close to innocent civilians. They declined.

Sheer callousness. They have no interest in viewing the video? It’s not even possible that the cops could have been out of line? The Durham SWAT team, by the way, is the same squad that gave us this delightful image:

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

CALL IN NUMBER: (347)326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-10:00p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney MichaelKomorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan MedicalMarijuana Community. PERIOD.

Attorney Michael Komorn’ practice specializes in MedicalMarihuana representation. He is the President of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association (MMMA), anonprofit patient advocacy group with over 20,000 members, which advocates formedical marihuana patients, and caregiver rights. He is also an experienceddefense attorney successfully representing many wrongfully accused medicalmarihuana patients and caregivers

As I have posted here before, the CONVICTED HOMICIDE RATE amongst LEOs is 6 TIMES what is it in the GENERAL POPULATION !!!!!!

It is therefore safe to conclude that the LIKELY PUPICIDE RATE amongst LEOs is more like 600 TIMES what it is in the GENERAL POPULATION [what it really is, noone knows but it is a lot easier to take out a puppy in a SWAT suit !].

Remember:

Police violence is alive and well and lives in the USA !!!!!

Remember this:

The convicted homicide rate amongst LEO is SIX TIMES higher than that amongst the general population.

The convicted sexual assault rate amongst LEO is TWO and A HALF TIMES higher than that amongst the general population.

In other words, there are a lot of psychopaths amongst "the men in blue".

These statistics generally [hopfully] reflects the behavior of LEOs OFF the clock.

When they are ON the clock, that psychopathy REALLY gets the chance to take off !

"The overwhelming majority of people in this country do not commit violent crime against other people, but how many people if asked would say that violent crime is not worthy of concern or attention. I do not think many people would. In fact, the argument that the “police keep us safe” from violent crime is often the excuse offered for the blind support of all actions taken by the police. But violent crime committed by police officers is just as serious of a problem as violent crime committed by non-police. If you offer your support to the police shouldn’t you also offer support to those that are armed with a video camera and the internet in an attempt keep themselves and others safe from the violent crimes of the police?

For many, enforcing arbitrary laws that result in the caging of people who have not aggressed against another person or their property should also be considered misconduct on the part of the police. But you do not have to hold that belief to be worried about the rate by which police officers commit violence against those they purport to protect. Even if you think that laws against victimless crimes, such as jaywalking, drug possession, prostitution, gambling, etc. should be enforced, there is, as Packman points out, enough violent crime committed by police officers for you to still be outraged by the lack of accountability those police officers face....".

http://www.copblock....accountability/

Dr. Jinx

When people are trained to use guns and certain 'methods' they begin to 'look' for places and events to do just that.

Saw it in the military and you'll continue to see it here in the States

But when it is needless violence and done only as a 'scare' tactic, it should be investigated, and by OTHERS than those within the 'department'.

I'm scared to watch

I completely second that motion.. I couldnt bring myself to watch.. i know it will only bring anger to my heart and tears to my eyes.. theres already enough of that.. this is sickening.. but to be expected.. its no different then Custers men ripping newborns from Native mothers arms and bashing in their skulls upon a tree or shooting elders and women and children running for their lives -innocents.., no different then riding thru an enormous plain and for no reason at all but sheer evil intent shooting every bison that roamed and moreover not to eat or use its every part but to let it rot in the heat of the day! By the thousands! No different from the Nazi's and the holocost they did in their belief of a higher more supreme cleansed society!..The slave days and the immense cruelty in such .. this has been as barbaric is it gets from the dawn of time.. its the evil that lies within us all - but there are some that are so weak that they succumb to it.. let it rule over them.. And sadly it seems those are the ones who intend to rule over us - UNLESS we stop them dead in their tracks..

None of this should be done.. I know id probably get myself in more trouble if they did something horrific as such to my dog ever let alone in front of my children.. I hesitate to think on the power that kind of anger and hurt could bring upon a person.. as Topshelf said im afraid of what id become if they did that to my dog.. you got that right!!! :growl::growl::growl:

i pray of a utopian society where we the people means something... peace and love Shining

As I have posted here before, the CONVICTED HOMICIDE RATE amongst LEOs is 6 TIMES what is it in the GENERAL POPULATION !!!!!!

It is therefore safe to conclude that the LIKELY PUPICIDE RATE amongst LEOs is more like 600 TIMES what it is in the GENERAL POPULATION [what it really is, noone knows but it is a lot easier to take out a puppy in a SWAT suit !].

Remember:

Police violence is alive and well and lives in the USA !!!!!

Remember this:

The convicted homicide rate amongst LEO is SIX TIMES higher than that amongst the general population.

The convicted sexual assault rate amongst LEO is TWO and A HALF TIMES higher than that amongst the general population.

In other words, there are a lot of psychopaths amongst "the men in blue".

These statistics generally [hopfully] reflects the behavior of LEOs OFF the clock.

When they are ON the clock, that psychopathy REALLY gets the chance to take off !

"The overwhelming majority of people in this country do not commit violent crime against other people, but how many people if asked would say that violent crime is not worthy of concern or attention. I do not think many people would. In fact, the argument that the “police keep us safe” from violent crime is often the excuse offered for the blind support of all actions taken by the police. But violent crime committed by police officers is just as serious of a problem as violent crime committed by non-police. If you offer your support to the police shouldn’t you also offer support to those that are armed with a video camera and the internet in an attempt keep themselves and others safe from the violent crimes of the police?

For many, enforcing arbitrary laws that result in the caging of people who have not aggressed against another person or their property should also be considered misconduct on the part of the police. But you do not have to hold that belief to be worried about the rate by which police officers commit violence against those they purport to protect. Even if you think that laws against victimless crimes, such as jaywalking, drug possession, prostitution, gambling, etc. should be enforced, there is, as Packman points out, enough violent crime committed by police officers for you to still be outraged by the lack of accountability those police officers face....".

http://www.copblock....accountability/

Dr. Jinx

This is so true. Manufacture a fear and then take credit for keeping it in check. Reminds me of the story of the man selling "Tiger Repellents" to mid-western farmers. When the farmer would protest that there were no tigers in these parts, the salesman would reply "That's because all the other farmers in the area have my Tiger Repellents already". :money:

couldn't watch,,i want to get a police warning"Caution my dog shoots back",,,and when another"and so do I"..there's a reason police are often referred to as "pigs" and its not just because of their curly tails..liars,thieves and persons of the most undesirable sort..zb/budpuffer

what happens when these dangerous folks are released onto the general public???????????????????

what happens when you give THESE types GUNS and BADGES?????????????????????????

oh my bad... they already are among us in public-THEY ARE THE COPS!

Police LEO should meet the MOST DEMANDING PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING PROFILE LIE DETECTOR TEST that anyone has ever conceived before ever being issued a badge and gun!

and the discipline should be 10 times more severe for those in PUBLIC SERVICE if they abuse their station in life...ALL PUBLIC SERVANTS!

This is crazy. I didn't watch the video because I watched one that was similar on another site and it gave me nightmares. I was so scared of police harming my dogs and husband that I couldn't eat and lost a bunch of weight~not in a good way. I almost gave up but now Im back with a vengeance.

Since then we have installed cameras and spoke with city council but its stil scary.

we shouldn't have to live like this

If a person had a former police dog and officers killed it in a raid, could they be charged with the murder of a retired officer?

No. The dog has to be killed in the line of duty for it to be a felony.

Archived