A Public Nuisance Suit Against Northeast Michigan Medical Marijuana Compassion Club & Utilized Space

WHY Cant We Rally / Protest Now ...

Why Wait ?

FREE BETHANY NOW

She is in Jail ....

FOR WHAT ?

HELPING SICK PEOPLE ....

Come on ,...

What if this were You ....

I can 't Do this Alone ...

Remember this is a Women that has a Child ....

That Tried be an Asset to our Community ...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bethany is the leader of the Northeast Michigan Compassion Club she also helped run Utilized Space. Utilized Space is separate from the Compassion Club.

Bethany's only crime at this point is being too darn nice and wanting to help people with their aliments. If anyone ran a Compassion Club right it was Bethany.

She is getting enough ridicule from the folks who stand on the outside of this arena, I doubt she needs any from us.

Skipper

Tarzan, My first priority is to get her out of jail. Second priority is payback! Rally to be announced. Thanks, Bb

Yes Your Right Joe....

But Why Cant someone can 7 & 4 News ...

All News Channels ....

Get People out there w/ Signs ...

FREE BATHANY ....

Let her Hear Us SUPPORT HER .....

Come on People ... I need Help ...

I don't want to make it worse. We have to try to get her out of jail. Confronting them now, may make them harden their stance. Patience. We're playing with her freedom! Thanks, bb

Alright Joe ...

I 'll wait ...

But I hate the Fact she has to be in Jail ....

Bethany is a good friend of mine..

i helped her co-found utilized space, but when we were warned a while back, she choose to keep up the fight. and as a caregiver i felt i had to much at risk to loose...

i just spoke with her mom, and she said Bethany is in good spirits considering everything happening.

apparently they showed up and asked her to step outside and talk, and when she refused, they arrested her. now as i understand it she was filed with an injunction as a part of the ridiculous apperance they made at last wed meeting... and i fear she may have violated it just by being at the building. i don't know any details yet. her mom said i can come and read all the paperwork she has copies..

i have no idea why they would set bond so high, and for that matter who set the bond..usually she would have to go for an arraignment first, declare herself to be not guilty and then a judge sets bail.

very confusing, but I'll tell ya, i have had a few minor run In's with the alcona "good Ole boys" they basically stole a house on Lake Huron for a gentleman and refused to allow us to pay his back taxes on the day of the sale...they then sold it to the neighbor who is a friend of theirs.

had the gentleman been able to pay any money he would have beat them in a minute, but for us broke and sick people, there is security or protection...and they know it...

I'll post more as i find out.

thanks.

Peace.

keep it clean and legal

There are Things that can be done NOW....

Yes those other things can be done by those who can't

get there to protest .....

I can Be there ...

I will Go Now ...

But i need others help ...

((((((((tarzan))))))))):bighug:

you are the man... thanks for being so supportive.

for a change i actually feel like joe is right, to go there blindly without enough information would be playing right into their hands. friday is good for me, i'll be working but if we plan on friday at lunchtime i will drive all the way from my jobsite to be there and "make some noise"

they are NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH PICKING ON MY CORE GROUP OF FRIENDS ! and even though i have been difficult and trying to deal with as of late, i still care very very deeply for all of my group.

i'm making calls...

lets have some fun with these people...they think they can push us....well let me tell ya...i have some push in me too....and i love to read and find the loopholes so it's time to help them fear us for a change....

They either free her or We are on our way. Put this out on all the list. On facebook. All over. I want the price of bread to go up, because there is so many people in town. This is tyranny at it's finest. Line up a sound system. Obtain permits. Let's ring their bell. We will win this thing! High Noon Friday. In front of the courthouse! Thanks, bb

joe,

all our differances aside, thank you so much for your help and support.

i truly appriciate it.

http://www.towncourtlisting.com/court/8163

Street Address:

106 Fifth Street

Harrisville, MI, 48740

Map and Directions

Mailing Address:

106 Fifth Street

Harrisville, MI, 48740

Phone: (989)724-9410

Fax: (989)724-5838

Web Link: 23rd Judicial Circuit Court - Alcona County

About this court:

Types of Cases:

• All civil cases at law over $300.
  • Civil cases in equity.
  • Proceedings in habeas corpus.
  • Felonies and misdemeanors
  • Proceedings in quo warranto.
  • Prohibition and certiorari cases.
  • Appeals from magistrate court, municipal court, and administrative agencies, excluding workers?ÇÖ compensation appeals.
  • Proceedings in mandamus.
  • Appeals of family court decisions unless both parties agree to appeal directly to the Supreme Court of Appeals.

Judges: Ronald M. Bergeron (Chief Judge), William F. Myles

Prosecutors: Thomas Weichel, Brian Harger

Show Other courts in Alcona County

We need to get this family all the help we can. Make sure they have all the support they need. Bethany doesn't need to be worried about her baby or her family. Folks, We need to make sure they understand that we are not examples. We are sick people! Rally the troops. we're going on a road trip, if they don't free her! Thanks, bb

I'm in on helping this woman and her family.

Hey guys just got a call from Marty and went back to this thread, all I can say is wow. The amount of bond is crazy, they obviously want her punished and most likely will lower bond as soon as there is a court appearance. Does she have a lawyer? Arraignment time?

And Tarzan there is no rift, it just was/is some of us old timers took a back seat as to not get in the way of the new leadership. We did not want to back seat drive, if you will, despite the rumors you may have heard. Marty can speak for himself, but I feel safe when I say we are united, and 100% behind Bethany, and our cause, as always.

I understand this stems from an person that was trying to free her boyfriend from incarceration, so she was the eyes and ears of hunt. A fool and a tool. Most likely she lied to hunt as well as to us. She tried to get meds before she was legal but was rebuffed, now she tries this......sheeese.... What a tool.........shredder

Archived