A Public Nuisance Suit Against Northeast Michigan Medical Marijuana Compassion Club & Utilized Space

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way I read it is, they locked the courthouse so the protesters couldn't use the restrooms. I guess that'd mean nobody else could, either. Some people are just plain mean and stupid. Maybe they'll have an accident in public one day. Serves them right.

Sb

I'm sooo glad she's out. Was her bond reduced? Were any charges dropped?

Her bond was dropped from a quarter million dollars to $100,000. We took up a nice collection and her father contacted a bail bondsman. She was then freed and joined us in a tearful celebration. We all felt relieved. Still ticked off, but relieved, a mom can spend the night with her son tonight, baring any other gestpo action.

The locking us out was just petty small minded BS. Shortly after we got there I went inside to relieve myself. All the workers were huddled in full gossip mode. It was definitely a us against them vibe going on. I guess old sick people scare them. The real injustice is the charges in general, and the bond set like she was scareface or some darn thing.

Like I said it will be a long hard road ahead for Bethany and all of us. like Kingpin and Bob and Torey she is a reluctant point person in this war.

Smoke one tonight, and think of where we are, and what lies ahead. This fight was not won today, it will take time and votes, money and strategic thinking. Think about running for office,as one example.

On a bright note the local democratic party chairman bought us pizza, and invited us to a meeting, full support was indicated, we'll see.........shredder

Her bond was dropped from a quarter million dollars to $100,000. We took up a nice collection and her father contacted a bail bondsman. She was then freed and joined us in a tearful celebration. We all felt relieved. Still ticked off, but relieved, a mom can spend the night with her son tonight, baring any other gestpo action.

The locking us out was just petty small minded BS. Shortly after we got there I went inside to relieve myself. All the workers were huddled in full gossip mode. It was definitely a us against them vibe going on. I guess old sick people scare them. The real injustice is the charges in general, and the bond set like she was scareface or some darn thing.

Like I said it will be a long hard road ahead for Bethany and all of us. like Kingpin and Bob and Torey she is a reluctant point person in this war.

Smoke one tonight, and think of where we are, and what lies ahead. This fight was not won today, it will take time and votes, money and strategic thinking. Think about running for office,as one example.

On a bright note the local democratic party chairman bought us pizza, and invited us to a meeting, full support was indicated, we'll see.........shredder

Thanks for the update shredder. I think I get more passionate about this law every day. I hope to meet you sometime, again thanks

There are several courses of action.

The prosecutor knew Bethany was represented by MK, yet served her with a civil citation personally rather than going through counsel. This is a misconduct issue with the state bar.

Rather than send a single office to drop off a civil summons, then sent 3, in cars, timed to interrupt a meeting- official harassment.

They interrupted my clinic resulting in the loss of 11 documented patients and unknown walk ins (if anyone was interested in walking in to see me that night, drop me a note and I'll add you to the damages). This is harassment of me, restraint of trade, violation of my civil rights under the color of authority, etc and my attorney is already on it.

The key here is to make them hurt financially for official misconduct, violation of civil rights, etc.

One interesting fact is that the court of appeals is wrestling with the p2p issue in the McQueen case (compassionate apothecary). That COA hearing was held on 6-7 and since this case is based only on p2p, the prosecutor darn well better have been aware of the case. If the COA rules p2p is legal (their call not ours right now), even if they don't want compensation, she is home free because there was no crime. The court is expected to rule on the issue by mid July.

Bethany knows what I am doing to help her directly, if she wishes to share that is up to her. But you can bet I'll be there on the 12th.

Dr. Bob

again, not an attorney, but these are some of my thoughts.

Yes, good news, wish I could have stayed longer. Would have liked to meet Bethany. Was good to see a nice turnout , and nice to meet you Shredder, thanks for the news.:thumbsu:

Likewise, it was a pleasure.

Not as important as Bethany's charges, but still something to consider, our club building is likely now gone, our club, is a virtual club at this point, and since they took everything, including computers, we now think(unconfirmed at this point) LEO has our membership records, sad, eh? Shredder

Well I see you already got the Information ...

So glad Bethany is out ...

Like Shredder has posted , They would not lower her

bond So her Father was forced to come up w/ $2500 Cash

which he looses , No return from a Bail Bondsmen ....

It really does Suk that the Court system know this

and know it forces a Cash Heartship to the Family ...

They know Bethany has No Income ...

She's a Single Mother ...

Like she could afford to Run ...

She's been a resident from there all her Life ...

Like 10, 000.00 Dollars was needed for

her to show up at court ...

Blueberry did a Fine Job at Ralling the Troops ...

and i Thank him and MMMA for supporting our Northern Michigan Clubs ....

I want to Thank the Northeast Michigan Medical Marijuana Compassion Club

and The Atlanta Compassion Club for working together As A Family ...

It was So Great ... Everything went together as if

everyone had done this all the time ...

I want to Thank all those Protesters that held Signs to

Support Bethany and what she is doing ... I proud of All of You ...

I know who you are ... Thank You for being there ...

That has Always been my worry and thats why those that were

there becuase they think like i do :

What if it was Me .... I would hope others would have my Back ...

I guess it's something only a few experience that kind of Love

for your Fellow bother or sister ...

Blueberry made the Announcement that Bethany's Bond was not

going to be reduced and needed help ....

What Warriors ... Protesters gave out of there Pockets ...

The Atlanta Compassion Club gave Bethany $500 ...

all they have to do is coming get it ...

That way i get another Hugg ...

I also personally handed Bethany $50 from one of our Site MMMA Member

gave me to give to her cause he had to work ...

Channel 11 News out of Alpena was there and

interviewed Blueberry and a few other members...

Alcona County Review was there , I spook w/ Editor & Publisher

Cheryl L. Peterson and she was fairly Knoweldgeable ...

other then not totally understand about Transfering meds ....

which i could understand ...

So many have their intrupitation of the law .....

It was So nice to see Bethany Freed ....

Bethany got to talk to us about the way she was Treated by the Jail ....

How they Purposely humiliated her ,

Im am so Sorry Bethany had to go through

what they did to her and how they treat her

like she was a extremely

dangerous person ... Like a Animal ...

They personally make me sick ....

Your our Hero Bethany ...

Again ....

I want to Thank All of You that came to Protest for Bethany ...

Thank You Northeast Michigan Medical Marijuana Compassion Club

and The Atlanta Compassion Club for working together As A Family ...

You both make me Prowd i live in Northern Michigan ...

and all of you other Protesters that Drove Many Miles to be there ...

Thank You Blueberry

Tarzan, Bb, especially, and many others. You are the new heroes in my life . You're generosity and compassion always overwhelms me. I will strive to be more compassionate and generous. I believe this association has defiantly made me a better human. Thank you everyone,

Tarzan, Bb, especially, and many others. You are the new heroes in my life . You're generosity and compassion always overwhelms me. I will strive to be more compassionate and generous. I believe this association has defiantly made me a better human. Thank you everyone,

I meant definitely? But defiantly actually fits quite nicely

The way I read it is, they locked the courthouse so the protesters couldn't use the restrooms. I guess that'd mean nobody else could, either. Some people are just plain mean and stupid. Maybe they'll have an accident in public one day. Serves them right.

Sb

I am very glad to hear of the great outcome for Ms. Bethany. I hope at this moment she is hugging and kissing that sweet baby of hers. But...

Please - no name calling or bad wishes.

I have several relatives who were working in these buildings today, including one of my parents. The town is small and they were being protective of what they did not understand.

Besides, you talking like that just gives our community a bad name. It doesn't serve anyone "right" to wish a public accident on themselves.

We are here for compassion, not hate.

If you want to have a protest, get Tarzan to cater it....good job big guy........

Thanks for being there and the kind words Shredder ...

I missed my hugg from You ... You owe me a hugg ...

I could NOT have done it w/out the help of

Northeast Michigan Medical Marijuana Compassion Club

Members and the Atlanta Compassion Club Members that showed up ...

You All make me Prowd .... :thumbsu:

I wish we would of had more , But it is what it is ...

We were there .... Thats all that matters to me

I believe Peoples actions speeks lowder then words ...

Yes they lock the Restroom ...

It did Not hurt the Group ...

We Over-come it and used other restroom ....

It was No Big Deal ...

Our Protest was peaceful ,

Other then my Buddy Murray Yelling ...

He was like a Mad Man ...

Working the Street Corners Hard ...LOL

Thank You Murray ... You Rock :thumbsu:

Protesters were Polite ... And thanked people ...

Very Prowd of their Actions ...

Oh Plus a Local Pizza Shop sent our Group

2 ~ large Pizza and says she Supports us....

I wish i would of Wrote their name Down ...

Thank You Pizza Shop ...

Oh We had about 40 - 50 people there ...

I am very glad to hear of the great outcome for Ms. Bethany. I hope at this moment she is hugging and kissing that sweet baby of hers. But...

Please - no name calling or bad wishes.

I have several relatives who were working in these buildings today, including one of my parents. The town is small and they were being protective of what they did not understand.

Besides, you talking like that just gives our community a bad name. It doesn't serve anyone "right" to wish a public accident on themselves.

We are here for compassion, not hate.

Although I do understand your point...It's not hate, it's Karma. I could've said worse, but I didn't. Let the karma fit the crime. Thanks for the scolding, now go scold someone who speaks of committing violence. I expressed a personal view, it may not reflect those of the community. Darn do I need a disclaimer for thinking out loud, for cripes sake. Shall I be afraid to speak now for fear of ridicule like I've known all my life now but never expect HERE? Listen, there have been times in my life when I WAS DENIED THE RIGHT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM SO I TAKE IT VERY PERSONALLY.

Sb

It was a pleasure to see all the fine folks from NEMCC, the Atlanta club (thanks go to Tarzan for bringing the hotdogs and grill and such) , and folks from all over the state working toward getting Bethany out of a jam. And the smiles when Bethany came walking down the street, after her release, was worth the hours of driving and all of the noise making and hullabaloo. How in the world can anyone say that this wonderful young woman is a public nuisance? She has done nothing but good for her entire community, and the community as a whole seems to know that, there was a lot of good support today...thank you northeastern Michigan, you are the greatest! ... Peace ... j.b.

Thank you SB for more eloquently saying what I was thinking. I dig you very much. Good karma and much love to you. R.

Thanks. :blush: I just got scolded by someone for saying it and although I understand it, I felt there are a lot worse that's been said that should deserve a public scolding.

Sb

shredder..

u my friend are wise beyond your years.

thank you

Archived