A Public Nuisance Suit Against Northeast Michigan Medical Marijuana Compassion Club & Utilized Space

I would like to make it to the protest, but had to switch days because of the Cannamarket this weekend.

I fully understand 'Indica Jones'

If you would drive here for a Free Air Conditioner ...

I surely know you would be here to Protest

if it was possible ... :bighug:

Work must come first ...

Gotta pay your bills ...

Im sure this won't be our last Protest ...

Keep us in your Prayers Budd ...

I truely believe We will Free Bethany

from jail tomorrow ....

One Way or another ...

We have a Plan B in Place ....

I hope they don't force us to use that ...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank u Dr.. Bob...

u have been instrumental in effecting change and supporting the well being of the patients needs...

i for one defiantly appreciate your help and all the weapons your tenure can bring to bear.

She is my facilitator. I am p i ss ed. That is not good. I will try and collect my thoughts and be productive- to live up to your expectations of me.

I just want to thank all of you, and especially Tarzan! Many of us over here on the sunset side are keeping Bethany, and all of you, in our thoughts and prayers. I wish I could do more. You are inspirational!

Do you need a ride? I am going to Acme first and then to the rally, leaving 8:00 am.

Do you need a ride? I am going to Acme first and then to the rally, leaving 8:00 am.

Thanks for the offer, wingnut. I can't make it tomorrow, but I'm trying to spread the word. I'm glad to hear you're heading over there. Thanks for taking the time to support something so important to all of us!

I just want to thank all of you, and especially Tarzan! Many of us over here on the sunset side are keeping Bethany, and all of you, in our thoughts and prayers. I wish I could do more. You are inspirational!

Thank - You " ToadInCan " for the kind words ...

Sorry it took so lomg to reply ...

Joe ( Blueberry ) is here

and he forced me to Over Medicated ...

We had some of his " Anasthea " , Some pretty Tasty stuff...

I believe in Prayer ... Thats how i truely believe

Bethany will be released Friday ... or Else

:sword:

Thanks " wingnut "

One Kind Act at a Time ....

TODAY IS THE DAY

================

Friday ~ June 24th , 2011

Please try to be there Earily

by around 11 am ... Starts at 12 noon :

23rd Judicial Circuit Court - Alcona County

Just OFF US 23 South

106 Fifth Street

Harrisville, MI, 48740

Hope to See You All There

No thanks needed Dr.Tarzan....With all you folks at the M.M.M.A are doing, and what the members are doing in the fight we will overcome!!!

I know budd ...

Just letting you know i appreciate the Support ...

Hopefully i can Control Q-tipper from chasing after

the police and we should be all right ...

There may be a time i have to cut him loose if Bethany is'nt Freed ...LOL

Guest thequietone

My prayers go out to Bethany and her family. I will be praying that she gets released today and I will be with you all in spirit. Thank you to all who can make it out to protest on her behalf I'm sure she will be thankful for the support.

I wish I could come and support her with you guys/gals but with it being 5hr away from me and not having a sitter for my 17 month old daughter, and just finding out about this at 9am this morning if I would of known I could of made arguments for my lil girl and been their for the fight with all my brother and sisters but I'll be ready for sept 7 for shure!!!!

I want to say thank you to everyone that will be their for support for Bethany and her famley to get her out of a place she should not be in the frist place

MC

Bethany has been freed! She was released to join us protesting on the front lawn of the court building. Just got back home tired, sore, but I feel great. The county locked the court house to prevent us from using the restrooms, but they did hear us, and the community that supported us by honking. Bethany told us our message went throughout the building. It's going to be a long hard time for her and us, I guess our building has been stripped, our membership is scared. But, today we celebrate this minor victory, of getting this 26 year old mom's release.......shredder

:goodjob::thumbsu:

Hi all, I took a day off from the net, needed a break from it; had things to do, was dreading coming back to see if they got Bethany out or not. I'm so glad they got her out, wish I were closer, you know I'd be there. I'll try to make it in Sept, then I will prob'ly stay put for awhile.

Thanks to everyone who was able to go over there to get her out and help financially. I'm sure this isn't over for her or the club, unfortunately. How cruel those people are to keep someone from using the restrooms. They will have their day and they will be sorry. I know if it were me in Bethany's place, I'd hope someone would be there for me. My heart is with her and her family, the CC, all her friends, all of you, and all those who honked in her support.

Sincerely, Sb :wub::bighug:

Archived