Folks I Finally Won One!

One Kind Act at a Time ....

I'm a Firm Believe Rich ...

What Comes Around , Goes Around ...

Hang in there Budd ... :thumbsu:

God willingly your Day is coming ....

That is So Fantastic to Read this before i retire for the nite ...

Today has been a very hectic Day ...

Been busy fighting on the other side of that State ....

FOKIN - A ......... :blow-a-heart:

Hopefully you 'll be able to get away one day ...

I 'll cook you and the wife a Steak ... :bighug:

It's been a long wait ...

After ALL the Pain and Suffering ...

You deserve a little Road trip .... :thumbsu:

:goodjob: Thank you Jessie Williams and Eric Vandussen, and Judge May in 90th district court. The charges for both Barbi and I are dismissed, as Judge may has finally written his Opinion that LEO should have contacted the Magistrate regarding known patients and caregivers in the home.. Thank you !!

:sword:

Rich and Barbi and Jenny

P.S. I have not seen the Opinion yet, Eric just called me. I will post it if they let me...

Hello friend, Glad to hear..Our club is putting together some stuff for a comercial..we are lookin gto get n touch with Eric...see if he would be interested n helping..Have him get with us, Please?

The first raid, in June of 2010, is still pending. This is where i had all my paperwork for 3 patients and was a patient (doctors rec) but had not yet registered. I had a paper bag of refuse they consider meds and the warrant wasn't signed. This is the case I have no lawyer for and am fighting myself.

Then there is the random as hell "general public health code violation, which was a stalk left in a bucket at a home i rented. Same thing applies here hopefully as they knew whom I was when calling in the warrant. Again SANE.

Then there is the raid from April 11th, 2011 on the mdch for my record in which major documented violations occured. Don't know what to do about that yet.

Nonetheless, I am so excited i could :butt2:

Well, you know what i mean. This was however, and ironically, the same raid that led to the beatings and strip searches and such. Hmmm.....

:pic:

Rich

This is where the mmma Attornies should jump n and help you..specialy if you are on the winning streak..Come one ALL attornies..jump on this, lets set some crap rolling backwards...

You guys are awesome... really. Not sure if anyone was aware, but Barbi and I will be getting married next Sat. here in Petoskey... (in a location to yet be disclosed...)

We are estatic and of course this great news is like a wedding present for us. Barbi and I wish of course that you could all come party with us...

Ah... what the hell... everyone be at the farm at 4:20! Bring your cards!

:bighug:

Archived