Joe I Would Like A Job On Mmma.

Guest zigg01

We all want to do something for the MMMA site BUT to be a moderator? For me that just caries to much responsible for me . My hats off for all those that do it. :thumbsu::goodjob: I like many will just keep writing letters an being a pain the azz to those that oppose , call us names and try to suppress us. Joe, Michal, PB and so mane others that hang there Azzes out there need ALL OF US in the trenches to keep the heat on so they can keep up with there great work. For those guys I cant thank enough :rock: . Our authors E.G S.B B&T an many others keep us up on whats happening. Breeders an growers that post many journals an news of new stains TY. I will just stay nameless and try to support all in any way that I can.

Many did a great job just being in Lansing not easy task for many. That was a big job for many nameless an big name folks for us all. :thumbsu::sword: Thank you all. We all have special an important jobs here. Are battle cry MEDS FOR THE SICK..OOHRAH ....Pops

Sorry didn't mean to highjack your form or discourage Zigg01 as this IS a great thing to do. :thumbsu::rock:

Thanks my friends. There's always opportunities to serve. Anybody else that wants to volunteer, please post here. Thanks, Bb

In 1966 was told " never volunteer. we'll do that for you " But anything I can do to help let me know. I'll try to do what I can.. Pops

Are you a jarhead Poppa?

1966 Saw Our Government. / Nam and some :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I'm not interested in being a moderator. I all ready get paid to do that for a motorcycle magazine and a site like this it is just a huge amount of time. However I do have a VCP, MCSE, RHCP, CNE, SCO ACE, WGCP, and other industry certifications if you need help at that level. I also have experience with Backtrack should that need arise. ;)

I'm not interested in being a moderator. I all ready get paid to do that for a motorcycle magazine and a site like this it is just a huge amount of time. However I do have a VCP, MCSE, RHCP, CNE, SCO ACE, WGCP, and other industry certifications if you need help at that level. I also have experience with Backtrack should that need arise. ;)

I think are forces are stronger than they know.

Iv been know to do some "advanced networking"..

Joe maybe we can do a sit down and chat...

I would like to be a moderator if the need arises. I sit at home and do nothing anyway. I got a few bumps and bruises while in ths Army and now I can't work so it would be nice to have something productive to do, something that gives me a reason to get out of bed everyday.

Archived