New To Site ...hi

Violet

Hello everybody,

Happy Thanksgiving, I'm Violet newcomer to this forum. I am newly certified (I think that is what its called? Sorry)past my 21 day waiting period. Hope to meet new friends. I have been a long time med user, between chronic pain & other health reasons it keeps me sane. I am considering growing for myself..although I am very wary because of my black thumb lol, cost would also be a large factor. Maybe I can find a great caregiver/friend to either teach me or grow for me? Who knows this seems like a great place to find alot of different information look forward to chatting in the future.

Violet

Happy Thanksgiving . Growing your own is a very rewarding and therapeutic unto itself . Genetics are the single most important aspect that effect how much you will need to use ( strength) and can expect to obtain from your efforts ( yield ) in a consistent repetitive manner ( medical use ) .

the MMMP is local based, you will find it is best to develop resources in your area. So depending where you live, you will find a decent compassion club near you. At these club meetings - they should have public meetings where anyone can go. The MOCC is for Macomb Oakland and we are a teaching/educational club. You will find lots of demos and speakers. www.thc4u.com has photos of our events and meetings. The social event are also important - sick and disabled people need social interaction and these events are just for them!

At a CC meeting, that is the best place to find a CG or a patient to help you - as you can meet several people face to face - and not play email tag on the internet with faceless strangers. Clubs also have rules and guidelines for members to obey, we like to teach our members to be professional healthcare medical marijuana providers and smart patients!

Welcome to your new life!

DN

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome its appreciated apologies for my late reply as have not been able to get online much lately. Someone asked where area im in lower st. clair county for the moment. I dont know any local compassion clubs. May have to check to Macomb area event

Archived