Cannastyle

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings All,

Mos Cutty here just wanted to drop in and personally thank everyone who is running the Seekers Gear. I for one am very excited about the possibilities of these crosses having some old friends and new help us along the way speaks volumes. If you all have any questions please feel free to contact me or Canna and we'd be happy to help. :D

Best,

Mos :blow-a-heart:

PS. Sister Bethany just email me at my personal address and I'll get you hooked up.

Any beans left?

I sure could use some new beans for testing out as I have a six plant hole in my garden's limit.

I am interested in a pack of the Purple monkey balls cross or the stink bug or both.

I am in Macomb county but can drive to get them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

Edited by ilynnboy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so ok..

i cracked 5 beans of stink bug on Tuesday, and every one of them has a root core showing today...

so they are into party cups, and all 5 are waiting to break through the surface...

nice looking seeds so far, and i popped 1/2 on the first run, and all of them cracked and show root...so that's good....

:thumbsu:

:gym:

:pic: pictures once they break through

thanks again and have a great day !!

I know some of you cats got them beans running. Don't forget you owe Cannastyle pics or a Journal, I'm not playing I will come looking for you. :D

Skull Cap at 15 Days.

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

Stink Bug (Space Queen Haze Pheno) at 15 days.

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

Hardcore Bubba (Pre'98 Bubba Kush x Block Head Am-core) 7 days flowering.

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

Soon there will be Dank..... :rock:

Edited by Cutty Ranks

Just putting it out there but I'm stopping running my UK Cheese and would gladly help via journals and exchanges if there are any beans that you'd like run or have avail. I'm in metro Detroit and would even gladly trade some of my other genetics (clones avail only on my end) in exchange. Share and share alike I say! I've met a few local growers and would gladly exchange with some more in the area. I run new cycles once a month so anytime is a good time if avail.

Beautiful strong looking plants!

Cant wait to see them in full bloom!

Thanks bro we are moving right along.

Just putting it out there but I'm stopping running my UK Cheese and would gladly help via journals and exchanges if there are any beans that you'd like run or have avail. I'm in metro Detroit and would even gladly trade some of my other genetics (clones avail only on my end) in exchange. Share and share alike I say! I've met a few local growers and would gladly exchange with some more in the area. I run new cycles once a month so anytime is a good time if avail.

I think we are all set with genetics, however if you like to run some beans contact Canna and he will get you on a list.

Wow what a beautiful plant, so healthy and vibrant. That is a truly well taken care of plant very nice work!

Thanks for the kind works Hawkind. Nice work MiBrains

Okay here are some girls a week or so later.

Skull Cap

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Cosmic Bubba

DSC_0071-1.jpg

DSC_0072-1.jpg

Stink Bug note: she has a new name "Lady Lavenberry"

DSC_0075-1.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

That's 21 days folks! Well it seems we may be on to something. :D

Thanks for tuning in.

Cutty

Edited by Cutty Ranks

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good there Brains! What is the deal with the rest of the peeps that got beans from Canna and LHB? If you guys recall the deal was that you'd show us pictures public or private. The only person from this site that is doing what he said he'd do is MiBrains, not making the Cutty man feel good about giving out the beans. :notfair:

Well any hoo let's look at a few. :thumbsu:

Cosmic Bubba 40 days

DSC_0002-3.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

Skull Cap 45 days. :devil:

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

thanks guys for the props...

i happily agreed to post pictures.... and if i find you at the time i will also provide test samples...of course...

so ok, i transplanted them yesterday..into 1 gallon pots, and they got a sprinkle of Mexican bat guano and some light food...they appeared to be light on the color spectrum so i think they are ready to eat....

Before

SNC01288.jpg

SNC01302.jpg

and now...

SNC01303.jpg

SNC01304.jpgSNC01306.jpgSNC01307.jpgSNC01310.jpg

and i had to chop this strawberry a week early yesterday because she showed ballz...hermi out of the blue..frikin plants..i can tell everyone this much... if u think growing medical grade cannabis is easy...good luck

SNC01313.jpgSNC01315.jpgSNC01314.jpg

ya know

i hate to say this...but i scrolled up...

and saw the pictures i posted from last week...and guess what the interesting irony is...

a week ago i went into the room at 15 minutes before lights on and took those pictures of the strawberry...used a flash...made sure it was right b4 light came on so i didn't think it would bother them....

however it stands to reason...a bright flash of light early in the morning while they are about to wake up might have pissed them off....

i will watch this, but i took pictures of two cough plants with flash, and they both showed nanners...

so i am wondering if it happened that fast...i have been watching them closely for nanners...since they are clones from a revegged plant...