New Testers Up For Grabs!

Cannastyle

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First off let me say that I don't in any way doubt Cannastyle's good intentions. Spreading great genetics will certainly benefit the community and I sincerely appreciate it.

Looking at this offer from a bit of a different angle though, it sounds kind of sweet for Cannastyle, doesn't it?

Let's see, I've got a lot of seeds too....hmmmm......

I think I too would like to offer free seeds to anyone that wants to grow them out and then give me a half ounce. I don't really care about the report. <_<

First off let me say that I don't in any way doubt Cannastyle's good intentions. Spreading great genetics will certainly benefit the community and I sincerely appreciate it.

Looking at this offer from a bit of a different angle though, it sounds kind of sweet for Cannastyle, doesn't it?

I think I too would like to offer free seeds to anyone that wants to grow them out and then give me a half ounce. I don't really care about the report. <_<

seriously bro? you think these are random "bag seeds"? get a clue before you spout off.

this could VERY well be the ground floor for the next international seed breeders from Michigan. I'm glad to be a part of it

Wow, seriously? If you aren't looking to be part of this study then I would suggest moving along.

There is a huge difference between good genetics and random seeds, these are not bag seeds like LHB said.

If you give me some fem seeds that are good genetics and produce good medicine with a good yield, toss them my way and I will gladly give you a half ounce. The half ounce hardly compares to the cost of good genetics.

I am extremely excited about this and I am more than happy to meet Cannastyle's requirements for the seed front, as I know most everyone else is also. If you aren't participating, then please take the negative comments elsewhere. Thx.

Lmao @ washtenaut....you seriously think I'm expecting a half zip back? It seems your reading a little to deep there bud. The main intent is seeing these genetics in action with other growers besides myself and fellow Seekers. Thank you for your different angle though :)

Alright everyone now that situation is handled...the beans are dry and germ tested. We are now just getting organized for the drop. You will hear more from me real soon :)

Thanks again for your continued patience and support.

Edited by Cannastyle

• 2 weeks later...

word is delivery by weekend!! I guess I'll be passing them out to our members on the list. When I have them I'll be in touch!!

That's right. Beans are en route this week. Please let me know who can meet up with LongHairBri or email me a safe addy and I will send them out.

Thanks to everyone for their interest and patience.

Happy Holidays...

LAST CALL!!!! who ever is in SE Lower Michigan, is legal and has seeds coming, you need to let me know if you haven't already, that you want me to pick them up. you have about 36 hours to get in touch with me, canna or post here. after that your on your own

hey bri..

can u pick up the set for me bud? i am going to see you next week anyways, so that could work out great..

thanks