New Testers Up For Grabs!

Cannastyle

Lookin good cutty!

Brains, I had a couple of plants hermie on me recently, and for no reason at all! I figured "F that I just wont grow that strain again. If it hermied that easily it just was not worth my time."

It's hard to let strains go sometimes, but you gotta do what you gotta do. You and I both know a guy that has a really good nanner free Strawberry Diesel that is the most strawberry smelling strain I have ever seen.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lookin good cutty!

Brains, I had a couple of plants hermie on me recently, and for no reason at all! I figured "F that I just wont grow that strain again. If it hermied that easily it just was not worth my time."

It's hard to let strains go sometimes, but you gotta do what you gotta do. You and I both know a guy that has a really good nanner free Strawberry Diesel that is the most strawberry smelling strain I have ever seen.

good call d...i know that guy too i bet LOL

in fact...i tried some not to long ago..and its nice...but it isn't my strawberry cough LOL

this strawberry cough became my daily use medicine, and i almost lost her, and when i saved her and brought her back and re-vegged i had hoped to keep her in my garden...

however, if the clones that are running now keep hermiing...then i will order new seeds from dutch passion and start over...

and get her back again...shes the most amazing meds i have ever tasted or used, and i love her for a daytime medicinal use.....

i hope she doesn't continue to hermi...i hope it is a fluke because of the nute changes i did last month, now i am as regimental as i can be and i hope the dedication pays off

:thumbsu:

mibrains - looking good brother! :thumbsu:

I actually just grew out your Mendo Purps that i got from a friend of one of your friends

Its curing still but has a nice blackberry jam smell.

Testers - Come on now. Keep your commitment. A lot of us who love journaling missed the bus on the seed drop and need to live vicariously through your pics. :rock:

mibrains - looking good brother! :thumbsu:

I actually just grew out your Mendo Purps that i got from a friend of one of your friends

Its curing still but has a nice blackberry jam smell.

Testers - Come on now. Keep your commitment. A lot of us who love journaling missed the bus on the seed drop and need to live vicariously through your pics. :rock:

Kewl EP....

hope u enjoy the purps..i like her a lot... she has dominated my garden since my fiasco with my strawberry cough started a few months ago...

shes a wonderful med... an awesome color...mine went from smelling more like grape to smelling like fresh berries...very sweet smell and dark color with the cooler temps...yummy delicious too....

:rolleyes:

Thanks OF, hope all is well with you brother!

@Estimated, don't worry about it bro I got a list of those folks how excepted beans. They don't have to worry about asking me for anything. :D

So I just rapped up the Lady Lavenberry at 62 Days. Think I'll fire up a thread in the Seeds, Strains sub-forum for the pics. Follow me now....

Edited by Cutty Ranks

well another week has gone by...and they grow and grow...giggle

i think i have a bit of burn so i backed off..the food and bat guano might have been a bit much last week...no worries...they are doing just fine so far...

SNC01381.jpgSNC01380.jpgSNC01373.jpgSNC01370.jpgSNC01367.jpg

:goodjob:

:pic:

:gym:

:hot:

been a really really long week this week....i am all to happy to have made it through alive....:blink:

How many people have these crosses in flowering already? I am curious to the results as I have 3 plushberry seedlings going. At only 4 weeks, they look different than anything I've had before. vibrant purple on the stems and the largest one has significant rose/purple hues within the supple new growth leaves. they are all slow vegging compared to other seedlings, but these are going to be outstanding.

Thank you for sharing your insight people!

well it's sunday again :thumbsu:

another week of growing... the nute burn from the tiny bit of bat guano is now very evident in the leaves...lesson learned..to young for poo....giggle :blink:

anyways....they look very happy and i will most likely transplant them into their final 5 gallon homes soon... after that its up to them to show me if they are worthy of keeping... :unsure:

hope everyone had a GREAT week...

keep up the awesome work everybody...try to keep the PMA strong and flowing...:rolleyes:

SNC01409.jpgSNC01406.jpg

SNC01402.jpg

SNC01398.jpg

SNC01400.jpg

hey thanks d..:bow:

they got fed yesterday again finally :rolleyes: ...so they probably are :unsure: or at least they were...i over fed them last week...so i went a bit light this week to let them catch up...

:D

Cool man! (I am trying to educate myself on soil-growing, as a hydro guy I know very little about it.) I may try keeping mother plants in soil one day, and I may try veganics one day as well. But for now, I go with what I know, and am learning.

Cool man! (I am trying to educate myself on soil-growing, as a hydro guy I know very little about it.) I may try keeping mother plants in soil one day, and I may try veganics one day as well. But for now, I go with what I know, and am learning.

that's really funny to me D...:lol:

i mean because i have been in dirt for 2 years since i started and i wanna try to make the switch to your same system...designed and implemented by our mutual friend and mentor.....:hot:

soon i hope to make it down that way to check out the gear running, and design and implement mine...

i LOVE my soil still...however... i am married to it...and they need food or water every other

day...religiously...:bow:

and well :(

i hope to be able to leave them for as many as 5 days eventually..... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL

i do think there may be...:rolleyes:

but if not let's make one...:D

that's the first male i have allowed to "grow out" usually once I identify them as boys...they get chopped...but he seems to be happy sitting there by the door waiting for his fate to catch up to him.:blink:

I had not had a chance to take pictures and i wanted to update this thread so there he sat for the past 10 days or maybe close to 2 weeks...:o

well he loves it there....hes thriving LOL now i dont wanna kill him...but when i snapped these pictures i moved him around and pollen started dropping out of the pods...so he's ripe and i can't let any of that dust infiltrate the rest of my home....that would be bad....:(

God Bless &

have a great day !

• 4 weeks later...