New Testers Up For Grabs!

Cannastyle

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh.. your gonna drag it out of me anyway... Yes, I'm 1300 with GH + Bloom. They are not as green as you think but I believe I'm pushing them. I do run the full line of GH which is 1500 ppm in Bloom.

I'm gonna try your Dyna line, Your promise that if my crop fails you will take care of my patients is awesome! LHB ROCKS! :)

I will send you pic's of the girls tomorrow! Sexier than the Boys.

Oh.. your gonna drag it out of me anyway... Yes, I'm 1300 with GH + Bloom. They are not as green as you think but I believe I'm pushing them. I do run the full line of GH which is 1500 ppm in Bloom.

I'm gonna try your Dyna line, Your promise that if my crop fails you will take care of my patients is awesome! LHB ROCKS! :)

I will send you pic's of the girls tomorrow! Sexier than the Boys.

About darn time! You will not regret that switch man. I made that exact switch on his recommendation a year ago, and It changed my grow completely.

Thanks to those who are showing plants here, and thanks to LHB for lighting the fire! I must say it is nice to see plants that I have spent lots of time and $$$$ to create do there jobs. Good Karma to those whom are following through on an agreement I don’t think a few pics are much to ask for some IMO Dank donkey plants!

Let me give you a few examples

Skull Cap

DSC_0037.jpg

Skull Cap

DSC_0036.jpg

PM Dawn (Trappers Kush pheno)

DSC_0020-5.jpg

Trappers Kush pheno

DSC_0021-3.jpg

Trappers Kush pheno seeded by Vic High’s Space Queen F2 male

DSC_0023-4.jpg

PM Dawn (Grape Monkey Haze pheno)

DSC_0074-3.jpg

DSC_0070-2.jpg

GrapeMonkey3.jpg

Cosmic Bubba Kush

CosmicBubba4.jpg

CosmicBubba2.jpg

Hardcore Kush (Boss Hoss pheno) Grown by Shaner aka Hoss. Very nice work bro

gallery_89_184_689673.jpg

gallery_89_184_2197872.jpg

gallery_89_184_398881.jpg

Any questions?

They call me Mos Cutty :D

Hey Mos,

Can you tell me how many different phenos of the PMB you have found and give me a description of each ?

Thanks

Ilynnboy.

PS. I told Canna I would do this. Sorry it has taken so long.

Better late than never. Right?

Besides, my conscience was killing me...

Edited by ilynnboy

Hey Mos,

Can you tell me how many different phenos of the PMB you have found and give me a description of each ?

Thanks

Ilynnboy.

PS. I told Canna I would do this. Sorry it has taken so long.

Better late than never. Right?

Besides, my conscience was killing me...

You are looking at 3 phenotypes however 2 are very similiar the grape monkey haze pheno being harder to find. Don't worry about the guilty conscience, I've seen what I need to see from the FREE beans I have out here, It's sad but I kind of expected most to take the gear and not here anything from them. Luckily I had a bunch of guys hold me down on BG's site as well as some international friends.

I'm not here to put the pressure on peeps, just giving kudos to the people that are showing my work. I also like how guys are rolling out the studs, growing them up real big. ;)

Keep it tight people,

Mos

Edited by Cutty Ranks

• 2 weeks later...

Oh and one more for the Diesel lovers. :bong7bp:

Ms. Moon Dancer (Chrome Diesel x Shiskaberry/Mango Haze)

DSC_0053-2.jpg

DSC_0054-1.jpg

Cheers mates. :))

DSC_0024-9.jpg

now to go burn one of them. :bong2:

Well they look real good but I heard that you grow schwag. I really want to help you so send me two lbs of each and I will test them for you and give you an honest evaluation!

Going to take some pic's tonight. They fell over last night thanks to LHB's system... I think I didn't get them in the bloom room early enough. Crazy plants

P.S. Am I in line for the next set of testing? :)

Edited by Dman

My beans got stolen...i was dumb enough to leave them on my kitchen table when I got home,2 days later I went for them and there gone...im assuming one of the caregivers I associate with took them....too many shady folks around.

LMAO

Thanks to those who are showing plants here, and thanks to LHB for lighting the fire! I must say it is nice to see plants that I have spent lots of time and $$$$ to create do there jobs. Good Karma to those whom are following through on an agreement I don’t think a few pics are much to ask for some IMO Dank donkey plants!

Let me give you a few examples

Skull Cap

DSC_0037.jpg

Skull Cap

DSC_0036.jpg

PM Dawn (Trappers Kush pheno)

DSC_0020-5.jpg

Trappers Kush pheno

DSC_0021-3.jpg

Trappers Kush pheno seeded by Vic High’s Space Queen F2 male

DSC_0023-4.jpg

PM Dawn (Grape Monkey Haze pheno)

DSC_0074-3.jpg

DSC_0070-2.jpg

GrapeMonkey3.jpg

Cosmic Bubba Kush

CosmicBubba4.jpg

CosmicBubba2.jpg

Hardcore Kush (Boss Hoss pheno) Grown by Shaner aka Hoss. Very nice work bro

gallery_89_184_689673.jpg

gallery_89_184_2197872.jpg

gallery_89_184_398881.jpg

Any questions?

They call me Mos Cutty :D

Just one question Mos Cutty . How are we comin' along with my litho ? :crazysmile: Long live the Mos Cutty Project ! Long live the Seekers of Genetic Wisdom ! :crazysmile: Edited by knucklehead bob

Well they look real good but I heard that you grow schwag. I really want to help you so send me two lbs of each and I will test them for you and give you an honest evaluation!

Yo, Mr. D yes my fair is pretty schwag you got me, patients run from me. Hey has anyone every sent you a two lbs sample for quality control? :D I got a quarter of Ms. Moon Dancer and a 12 pack of beans with your name on it let me know? :D

Going to take some pic's tonight. They fell over last night thanks to LHB's system... I think I didn't get them in the bloom room early enough. Crazy plants

P.S. Am I in line for the next set of testing? :)

Finished grows get more beans. :D We are starting to move into a really Dank session and I can't have beans floating around and folks using males but not showing females finished. (not saying you have done this at all, just saying.....) The point as LHB has mentioned as well as Cannastyle is to see the plants finish not to give away beans and see nothing.

So yes anyone that has received beans can get more at no cost when you document your work.

Just one question Mos Cutty . How are we comin' along with my litho ? :crazysmile: Long live the Mos Cutty Project ! Long live the Seekers of Genetic Wisdom ! :crazysmile:

Bob, what it do brother! why don't you post some pics here of you finished Skull Cap medz! I'm really hoping to make it down state to visit with some peeps soon, and share some samples. Hopefully life lets up on me a bit so I can make a move. :)

Thank again for the kind words everyone.

Cutty