Petoskeystoned Sentenced

Hello everyone...This is Mrs. Petoskeystoned. Forgive me as this is my first time posting. He was sentenced this morning and got a year here our county jail, 5 years probation, and work release if I can come up with 1100 in fines and court costs. Nice. Really? Violate our rights, Rob us of our dignity and pay for it too. I just don't know what else to say right now. Thanks to everyone for your support.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to send you $10 to help PM me your paypal. I can only imagine what you all have been through. Stay strong.

Hello everyone...This is Mrs. Petoskeystoned. Forgive me as this is my first time posting. He was sentenced this morning and got a year here our county jail, 5 years probation, and work release if I can come up with 1100 in fines and court costs. Nice. Really? Violate our rights, Rob us of our dignity and pay for it too. I just don't know what else to say right now. Thanks to everyone for your support.

We will be collecting funds for you folks this weekend at the market. Please Don't worry we will raise the money. Thanks, BB

BB that's great. I and others might not be at the same market but might want to help (I do) So if you have a different way to get the funds to you I am open. I could always write a check.

BB that's great. I and others might not be at the same market but might want to help (I do) So if you have a different way to get the funds to you I am open. I could always write a check.

i'm in the same situation, To far from Jackson. i wanta make a money donation, or could also send a check :)

I am amazed at the compassion all of you have! I have been out of sorts most of the day really not knowing how to feel. I do not have a pay pal account. Tarzan is able to contact me by phone or get our address. It Will bring me so much joy when we are able tp help someone else! You truely are a remarkable group of people.

I am amazed at the compassion all of you have! I have been out of sorts most of the day really not knowing how to feel. I do not have a pay pal account. Tarzan is able to contact me by phone or get our address. It Will bring me so much joy when we are able tp help someone else! You truely are a remarkable group of people.

PM me your address. I will have some assistance in the mail tomorrow. Medcnman.

Archived