Ann Arbor Pharmer's Co-Op, Hosted By The Thc Compassion Club

There is an injunction by the landlord to ban illegal drug use on the property. That's funny because there is a strict no smoking policy and of course all participants are licensed. Eviction will occur.

I don't mind telling you that a jerk from a nearby tattoo parlor called the cops on the Hemmp Center in December because he could smell meds and thought we were smoking. The Ann Arbor Police didn't bat an eye at caregivers vending meds. A city license application has been submitted. The main thing right now is finding a location.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any caregivers are open to helping with organizing or finding a new market please PM me.

If your interest is in vending in the future please put that in the subject line of your message.

If you feel you can help with a location please put that in the subject line.

If you feel you can help buy volunteering time to be there each weekend or support in another way then please put volunteer in the subject line.

warm regards,

Ezrah

I just want to reiterate if you are a patient that is having challenges getting meds as a result of the market being temporarily closed please pm me, if you are a caregiver that was part of the co-op and feel you can help please also pm me as I am making connections one patient at a time.

Warm regards,

Ezrah

Exciting news are are making progress on finding a space for he market. I hope to have a more organized effort in place this weekend as a result of some meetings and will update as we have more specifics. Patients have expressed lots of desire for this market to reopen that is really the driving force for us, thanks again for your patience and support we will do our best moving forward.

Warm regards,

Ezrah

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I checked - Ezrah's post was to much like advertisement for a co-op/farmer'smarket/dispensary - right down to address, business hours and its own rules - "you must be member - pay and sign up etc". the only thing he left out was prices lol. The moderator that killed his post could also have done so for HIS safety - its great that you have a co-op, but don't give out the address here. People can PM you for that, just like the rules say for business and caregiver services.

Try this:

"""]Exciting news the market has re-opened.

We have re-organized and are now "The Caregivers Co-Op" We are a group of growers organized as a Co-Op. Our new location is in.. Ann Arbor Mi, .., very near our old location. We are open each Wed from 4-8 and every Saturday noon till 5 PM. You will consistently see the same growers as any member of the Co-Op has made a long term commitment to the group.

]Please know you have to be a member to participate in the Co-Op as a patient, joining requires a one time membership fee and you filling out paperwork. You cannot join and get medicine on the same day although you can first see our facilities and speak with growers before joining and then once you do return the next day we are open for Meds.

]If you are a grower with questions on participating know we have most of our spots filled currently and feel free to pm me, patients please feel free to PM ME questions of comments.

]Warm regards,

PM EZRAH FOR DETAILS

Ezra

What about the advertisement for big daddy's/extravaganga?

You know the one. DN, you posted in that thread. Has address of 3 big daddy's locations.

**Stop by any Big Daddy's before Sept. 29 to get your free food voucher!

Was that a paid for ad? Be honest now.

Edited by shishka

It is a public event - no charge to attend, so sort of a difference between a business offer - "pay to be a member" and "hey - welcome to our public event - all invited." "Free admission, **free food, and free parking!

Vendors, informational booths, speakers, and entertainment.

this does not imply support for any event or business.

We keep business under one rule - it has to be under CG services and it will be locked after initial post so people PM.

ANYONE can announce a FREE PUBLIC event - even if its at your house. ; )

Try this:

"""]Exciting news the market has re-opened.

We have re-organized and are now "The Caregivers Co-Op" We are a group of growers organized as a Co-Op. Our new location is in.. Ann Arbor Mi, .., very near our old location. We are open each Wed from 4-8 and every Saturday noon till 5 PM. You will consistently see the same growers as any member of the Co-Op has made a long term commitment to the group.

]Please know you have to be a member to participate in the Co-Op as a patient, joining requires a one time membership fee and you filling out paperwork. You cannot join and get medicine on the same day although you can first see our facilities and speak with growers before joining and then once you do return the next day we are open for Meds.

]If you are a grower with questions on participating know we have most of our spots filled currently and feel free to pm me, patients please feel free to PM ME questions of comments.

]Warm regards,

PM EZRAH FOR DETAILS

Ezra

that was really great constructive feedback thank you and anyone wanting more details on the Co-Op please do feel free to pm me

It is a public event - no charge to attend, so sort of a difference between a business offer - "pay to be a member" and "hey - welcome to our public event - all invited."

Even the food voucher is free.

We keep business under one rule - it has to be under CG services and it will be locked after initial post so people PM.

Oh we are starting free educational stuff and open to the public things, and then of course we are a club and have events for club members again a good point of clarification. I am a better grower then I am poster, thanks again for the guidance,

It is a public event - no charge to attend, so sort of a difference between a business offer - "pay to be a member" and "hey - welcome to our public event - all invited." "Free admission, **free food, and free parking!

Vendors, informational booths, speakers, and entertainment.

Fair enough and thank you for answering my question.

• 1 month later...